Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Private Delights in OC

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 269
Let Us Relieve Your Tension
This blog is moderated by Ace McNasty
  1. #104

    Lyla

    Quote Originally Posted by BSouthgate  [View Original Post]
    Do you have videos?
    Yes but not posted online. Been following her IG and looks like she went dirty blonde now. Damn I want some of that too. But you won't have that pretend Megan Fox experience anymore with this new hairstyle. Still hot asf.

    Like I said she pretty much let me do anything except BBFS. I guess we clicked. She was all smiles and looked genuinely happy during my dates. Or she deserves an Oscar award. What a great little cocksucker that Lyla. Perfect body too. But I know 99.99% dudes here will say gross, fake titties. Pass.

    Your loss. My gain. A few action shots from my date near 405 fwy and Bristol exit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Megan Fox look-alike LylaDior PD GFE (34).jpg‎   LylaDior perfect body bbbjcim (1).jpg‎   LylaDior perfect body bbbjcim (3).jpg‎   LylaDior perfect body bbbjcim (6).jpg‎   Megan Fox look-alike LylaDior PD GFE (10).jpg‎  

    Megan Fox look-alike LylaDior PD GFE (19).jpg‎   Megan Fox look-alike LylaDior PD GFE (1).jpg‎   Megan Fox look-alike LylaDior PD GFE (3).jpg‎   Megan Fox look-alike LylaDior PD GFE (2).jpg‎  

  2. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by BrainLara  [View Original Post]
    She used to post on hx as Exotic1 Celine, doesn't have a good rep. Use search to learn more.
    Agreed. I didn't see her myself but was very intrigued when she was using her $400 hr persona (forgot the name). Reviews were not great, bad attitude and rushed service. I chose not to roll the dice because my experience with PD chicks have mainly been mediocre but at a higher price tag. She went AWOL for a while and then came back with this $600 hr persona.

  3. #102
    She used to post on hx as Exotic1 Celine, doesn't have a good rep. Use search to learn more.

    Quote Originally Posted by BSouthgate  [View Original Post]
    Do you have videos?

  4. #101

    Beautiful photos

    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/LylaDior

    What? Megan Fox is one of the hottest girls in the world. I will never call her butterface and will never ever be lucky enough to have Megan kneeling in front of me sucking and worshipping my horny cock just like MachineGunKelly.

    If you want a quasi Megan Fox experience then do what I did a few times. Go bang LylaDior who only posts on PD. Tiny little half white-Latina spinner with huge fake tits, long black hair, skinny thighs with a gap, flat abs, and bubble butt. Face kinda resembles MF. Great DFK kisser. Pussy is sweet and tight. You weirdos prob going to ask Does she offer anal? LOLz weirdos. Nobody on this site smashes vaginas anymore except me?

    After banging Lyla's pussy in all positions (no BBFS) I would rip that stupid condom off, swing her tiny butt towards my face, stick my tongue deep inside her pussy, and blast her throat with my thick nasty cum. LD will keep on sucking my cock until the sensation becomes unbearably sensitive, then I tap out.
    Do you have videos?

  5. #100

    Banging celebrity look-alikes

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/LylaDior

    Quote Originally Posted by BenFranklinz  [View Original Post]
    I know guys who think Megan Fox is a butter face, but again everyone has their opinion on what they like.
    What? Megan Fox is one of the hottest girls in the world. I will never call her butterface and will never ever be lucky enough to have Megan kneeling in front of me sucking and worshipping my horny cock just like MachineGunKelly.

    If you want a quasi Megan Fox experience then do what I did a few times. Go bang LylaDior who only posts on PD. Tiny little half white-Latina spinner with huge fake tits, long black hair, skinny thighs with a gap, flat abs, and bubble butt. Face kinda resembles MF. Great DFK kisser. Pussy is sweet and tight. You weirdos prob going to ask Does she offer anal? LOLz weirdos. Nobody on this site smashes vaginas anymore except me?

    After banging Lyla's pussy in all positions (no BBFS) I would rip that stupid condom off, swing her tiny butt towards my face, stick my tongue deep inside her pussy, and blast her throat with my thick nasty cum. LD will keep on sucking my cock until the sensation becomes unbearably sensitive, then I tap out. Whew! Eat your heart out MachineGunKelly LOLz.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...-Mesa/LylaDior
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Megan Fox nude scenes.jpg‎   megan_fox9.jpg‎   MeganFox sucking MachineGunKelly's uncut dick (6).jpg‎   MeganFox sucking MachineGunKelly's uncut dick (1).jpg‎   Megan Fox look-alike LylaDior PD (9).jpg‎  

    Megan Fox look-alike LylaDior PD (10).jpg‎   Megan Fox look-alike LylaDior PD (7).jpg‎   Megan Fox look-alike LylaDior PD (8).jpg‎   LylaDior PD.jpg‎  

  6. #99

    Persiadoll

    DATO--are you a pitcher or a catcher? I am the freaking Clayton Kershaw of rimming girls. Received plenty of Cy Young awards for DATO and DATY. My mouf can throw all kinds of southpaw clit fastballs and anal change ups. Just ask the descendant of King Xerxes below. Persiadol goddess 69 DATO DATY BBBJ. Her bubble butt be less filling, tastes great. That perfect ass tho, damn! Her DMV card says XX years old, 5'2", 125 lbs. Offering specials this week in OC.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...e/Cleopatrabae
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Persiadoll 69 DATO DATY BBBJ (3).jpg‎   Persiadoll 69 DATO DATY BBBJ (12).jpg‎   Persiadoll 69 DATO DATY BBBJ (1).jpg‎   Persiadoll 69 DATO DATY BBBJ (10).jpg‎   Persiadoll tight kitty meets plumhead dick (3).jpg‎  

    Persiadoll tight kitty meets plumhead dick (1).jpg‎   Persiadoll tight mouf and pussy (4).jpg‎   Persiadoll 69 DATO DATY BBBJ (8).jpg‎   Persiadoll tight mouf and pussy (9).jpg‎  

  7. #98

    Miss A and MikkaFay In The O. C.

    Two famous beauties back from Vegas.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/missambitious

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/SarayahHaze

    Don't miss them, fellas!

  8. #97
    I've seen Lotus before. She's a fun time and I enjoyed the milking table. She's on the thick side with nice big ass and titties. I think more is on the table, but it won't be cheap.

    LTL.

  9. #96

    Alana Sandy

    Interesting. I've seen her 3 x over the last 2 years and it was always a great time and I've written positive reviews on PD. I've genuinely enjoyed my time with her. Always seemed independent to me.

  10. #95

  11. #94

    Angelbabyy or ig angelrubsyou

    Anyone looked her up, Its long beach but close to OC.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ach/angelbabyy

  12. #93

    Anyone seen her?

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Alla2020202

    She looks good and reviews are good, but I've been burned too many times on PD with "verified" photos and reviews.

    Can anyone give an honest account of her?

  13. #92

    Alana Sandy

    Quote Originally Posted by SuelyBrah  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Alana_Sandy

    This girl used to go by user name Candy_Jewelz on Hx. But something happened and she got a new handle on Hx. My guess is relating to how shady she is and all of this feminist bs she blab about on the blogs here.

    First, I saw this girl knowing there's mixed reviews on her. She looked good by pics so I took a chance.

    TLDR: that pussy was loose and dry like a moose. It's true what they said. Her skills were just decent.

    But this broad talks a lot of nonsense during the session. It was a boner killer. I don't recommend and will never repeat.
    Once they morph into subsequent handles on Hx and abandoned the OG profile should be a clear signal that the girl is no longer worth seeing. For whatever reason or baggage. Higher rates. All covered service. GPS tude.

    That being said I rawdogged her in Costa Mesa when she used to be CJ. She ain't shy advertising BBFS on Hx as the screenshot below shows. When my bare cock pounded her raw pussy she was just a few weeks preggo and still had a nice thin sexy body but her tits were already engorged and her areolas getting dark. Looking at her current PD pics she gained a ton of baby weight and never got rid of it.

    This is what CJ's body used to look like some pics below but I cropped out her head. You all seen her face before. Her body is sooo thick now!

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Alana_Sandy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Alana_Sandy  barely preggo CostaMesa bbfs Hx (6).jpg‎   Alana_Sandy  barely preggo CostaMesa bbfs Hx (5).jpg‎   Alana_Sandy  barely preggo CostaMesa bbfs Hx (4).jpg‎   Alana_Sandy  barely preggo CostaMesa bbfs Hx (3).jpg‎   Alana_Sandy  barely preggo CostaMesa bbfs Hx (2).jpg‎  

    Alana_Sandy  barely preggo CostaMesa bbfs Hx (7).jpg‎   Alana_Sandy  barely preggo CostaMesa bbfs Hx (1).jpg‎   CandyJewelz bbfs menu.jpg‎  

  14. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffBallly  [View Original Post]
    She's in Florida. And what's bbc? Big black cock?
    Yes big black cock. Most of her vids are her getting blown out by black dudes.

  15. #90

    Chicago

    Quote Originally Posted by BiffBallly  [View Original Post]
    She's in Florida. And what's bbc? Big black cock?
    She was part of an agency in chicago charging $400. She went independent and now up'd her rates. All her reviews are consistent. She down for a lot of things.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape