Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 129 of 888 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 179 229 629 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11398

    Both Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveHarris109  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever had any luck on RubRankings??

    I've contacted both of these providers and instantly talk goes to 50% deposit. I explained that I would not be sending them money on Venmo or CashApp. Next step was I should just buy a gift card and send them a picture. Again I refused. I offered to send them a picture of the receipt as I was driving to the location but nope, they need the picture to secure my spot in their calanders.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ing-39628.html

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...l22-44763.html

    I'll probably pass unless one of you gentleman have ever seen either one! Thanks.
    Using the google image search both turned up on porn websites. They also both turned up in llstings all over the country. On mulitple websites.

    So I doubt anything would happen except you being out whatever money you would have paid.

    SC.

  2. #11397

    RubRankings

    Has anyone ever had any luck on RubRankings??

    I've contacted both of these providers and instantly talk goes to 50% deposit. I explained that I would not be sending them money on Venmo or CashApp. Next step was I should just buy a gift card and send them a picture. Again I refused. I offered to send them a picture of the receipt as I was driving to the location but nope, they need the picture to secure my spot in their calanders.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ing-39628.html

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...l22-44763.html

    I'll probably pass unless one of you gentleman have ever seen either one! Thanks.

  3. #11396
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    I saw this last night, after a long time being gone, it looks like she is posting again. I reached out hoping it's legit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/046286464757
    It's legit she is back.

    Spent my birthday yesterday visiting this beautiful lady. Good times were had by both parties.

  4. #11395

    Star?

    I've this one posting for awhile now but not much to go on from the ad. Anyone have any experience or info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...l/747965630499

    Thanks.

    CC.

  5. #11394
    Quote Originally Posted by TCE2021  [View Original Post]
    Greetings,

    I recently had the itch and decided to try this one since I don't go out much anymore and read the post about her. The visit was ok, the pictures are dated and everything covered. She has a great personality and is a great person. Has scares from tummy tuck and breast reduction. Still small but not the toned woman in the picture. Just not worth what she's asking ($350) for one round of fun. Just my opinion about, others who have seen her may feel differently.
    Thanks for the report. I was thinking about pulling the trigger on this one and now I'm glad I didn't.

  6. #11393

    Sophie

    Quote Originally Posted by Tlindon65  [View Original Post]
    Rare siting quality provider back in town, better than ever, tone fit tan and ton of fun, never a dull moment with Sophie, current postings on https://tryst.link/escort/thesophienight.
    Greetings,

    I recently had the itch and decided to try this one since I don't go out much anymore and read the post about her. The visit was ok, the pictures are dated and everything covered. She has a great personality and is a great person. Has scares from tummy tuck and breast reduction. Still small but not the toned woman in the picture. Just not worth what she's asking ($350) for one round of fun. Just my opinion about, others who have seen her may feel differently.

  7. #11392

    Same here. Nothing

    I'm guessing a dubious post.

    Quote Originally Posted by BizMonk04  [View Original Post]
    I heard crickets.

  8. #11391
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsLuver  [View Original Post]
    Anybody hear back on this? I sent a PM but I never got a response just curious? Maybe I didn't make the cut?
    I heard crickets.

  9. #11390

    Anybody?

    Quote Originally Posted by Incockneeto721  [View Original Post]
    Ok dude's. I have a friend who is in a financial bind and she asked me to find her some legit guys who aren't scumbags. She is really really hot. Like puts all these lame chicks to shame. This is only a one time thing so if you want to get in on it, message me and I'll screen who can and can't get a visit. She is trying to do 15 min for 250. And 500 for 30. I'm telling why'all, she's fine as fuck. 120 lbs bruenette. Super sexy body. Beautiful face. Haller at me.
    Anybody hear back on this? I sent a PM but I never got a response just curious? Maybe I didn't make the cut?

  10. #11389
    Quote Originally Posted by CSGentelman  [View Original Post]
    I travel for work and don't get on here often though this is worth mentioning. My wife got ahold of my phone (this was a few months ago) and called Marie. I held my breath because when she picked up my wife started going off on the poor girl. Well, about halfway through her rant to Marie, Marie replied "Excuse you, I'm not sure what is going on with your marriage or who you think I am or what it is that you think I do but, I am a surprise party planner!" Who am I speaking with? My wife calmed down real fast and by the end of that conversation Marie refused to work with us because she (my wife) had ruined her own surprise! LOL. The girl saved my ass and also told me of a story that another lady called her one time and the lady had seen some lingerie photos of her so she became a lingerie masseuse LOL and she almost had the lady talked into coming and getting a massage from her! She is very discreet and is quick on her toes! Thank goodness we have a sexy spinner, talented, awesome, GFE provider that is seriously drama free!! Thank you Marie! I recommend her before the others!
    Let's hope your wife is not smart enough to look up Marie's number and find her way to this board and your post. Of course if she actually bought that story you may be safe. Good luck!!

  11. #11388

    Wife called Marie. Saved my ass. Must Read!

    I travel for work and don't get on here often though this is worth mentioning. My wife got ahold of my phone (this was a few months ago) and called Marie. I held my breath because when she picked up my wife started going off on the poor girl. Well, about halfway through her rant to Marie, Marie replied "Excuse you, I'm not sure what is going on with your marriage or who you think I am or what it is that you think I do but, I am a surprise party planner!" Who am I speaking with? My wife calmed down real fast and by the end of that conversation Marie refused to work with us because she (my wife) had ruined her own surprise! LOL. The girl saved my ass and also told me of a story that another lady called her one time and the lady had seen some lingerie photos of her so she became a lingerie masseuse LOL and she almost had the lady talked into coming and getting a massage from her! She is very discreet and is quick on her toes! Thank goodness we have a sexy spinner, talented, awesome, GFE provider that is seriously drama free!! Thank you Marie! I recommend her before the others!

  12. #11387
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156
    Quote Originally Posted by Boytar  [View Original Post]
    Her post say these are recent pictures, eh? What was the special?
    Updated link is with a photo attached.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...a/622151620746[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue]

  13. #11386
    Quote Originally Posted by Simdude2077  [View Original Post]
    A few days ago I managed to catch up with Marie after almost a year of not seeing her. In my last review I expressed frustration with how our communication was handled. This was when she was staying in Asheville.

    However, after seeing ads that she was in Greenville I decided to give her another chance. Her donation (50/ hr) was the same as it been and her services were the same if not better. (BBBJ still A+) Definitely more comfortable as she now hosts at a private location around Piedmont. Neighborhood was safe with little to no traffic. At the time of my visit there weren't anyone else. Atmosphere was safe and the vibe just right. No evidence of any handlers or heavy smell such as smoke or pets.

    She does have a dog so warning for those with allergies. Because of her location being private now. There are rules she addressed. No more qvs and video call or photo required. Unless you've seen her already. I would repeat. Especially my type is the spinner types and we're lacking them around here. Inbox open for any questions.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...n/242124510316
    Good review though it is 350 roses for the full. she should charge more for the services she provides.

  14. #11385

    Summer Rae

    Can anyone else vouch for Summer Rae? Her ad is still up so I assume she's still working in Greenville.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...u/474837870737

  15. #11384

    Scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by Gumpy1989  [View Original Post]
    Will confirm. She definitely is a scammer. I heard she has 2 guys show up after money is exchanged and claim she is 15.
    Yes very similar. Definitely report her ad any time it comes up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape