Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 113 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 163 213 613 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 16694
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15014

    One of the better options on STG

    A couple of people posted favorable reviews of this girl, so I went to see her a couple of days ago:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...y/061190071943

    Her ad says she's the best in town and the best you'll ever have. That's unlikely, but she probably is one of the best options you'll find on STG, and one of the best options in town at her price range (less than 200 hh, less than 300 full hr).

    The photos are mostly accurate. As another poster said, she's slightly heavier, but nothing off-putting. She has a friendly personality and, unlike many other girls, really gets into what she's doing or at least pretends to. Lots of kissing, touching, bucking, sliding, and grinding. I get the impression that she has a wide menu though I only opted for BBBJ and CFS.

    On the downside, she's obviously high volume, communication is off and on, and her room in a run-down (but not bottom of the barrel) motel was messy bordering on filthy. But the plusses outweight the minuses.

  2. #15013

    Also interested

    Quote Originally Posted by DPMonger  [View Original Post]
    I have been following her for quite some time and am almost ready to make the call. Curious for feedback or reviews from those who have met up with her. Feel free to PM me if you prefer. Thanks.
    I would like to see her too. Is there an ad up somewhere with her info or can you provide a link please. Thank you.

  3. #15012

    I didn't know Gollum did escorting.


  4. #15011
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her before, but just for BBBJCIM. She is pleasant, I'm guessing in early 50's. Nice hotel, and one of the best BBBJCIM I have ever received. Not to mention she enjoyed every last drop and tried getting more out. Overall for the BBBJCIM, I would repeat.
    What was the damage?

  5. #15010

    Seen

    Quote Originally Posted by TrapShooter01  [View Original Post]
    She does have an Ad on Tryst.
    I have seen her before, but just for BBBJCIM. She is pleasant, I'm guessing in early 50's. Nice hotel, and one of the best BBBJCIM I have ever received. Not to mention she enjoyed every last drop and tried getting more out. Overall for the BBBJCIM, I would repeat.

  6. #15009
    Quote Originally Posted by IllBill515  [View Original Post]
    Search for "touch my butt" and you will find reviews of her.

  7. #15008
    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    She's asking 200 hhr for non-GFE. Absolutely no fetishes included. Possible dead fish experience!! Fuck that!! Stinky pussy & all!!
    Now I'm happy she didn't get back to me LOL.

  8. #15007

    Deposits

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleLife  [View Original Post]
    I like her. I've seen her a couple years ago. I don't think you would be disappointed. I've learned the hard way that even with a girl you've seen many times, deposits, help with rent, or any type of advance always damages or even ends an otherwise good relationship. So, for starters, I have a canned response: I have no cash apps and have no means to transfer money electronically. I cannot Walmart to Walmart because I hate Walmart and refuse to enter their stores. I have no cards, I cannot use ATMs. My money is locked up to protect me from employees and from my own spending habits. I never buy anything online or order food or door dash and never allow my money info out in the electronic world. I do not even use a card at fast food restaurants as once I saw the cashier hold my card up to the camera, then flip it over and face the back to the camera. The next day my banks fraud department stopped a purchase for make-up in California. I only have the cash in my pocket. If I had the time to drive to you to give you the cash, I would have the time to see you.

    Use any part of the statement you choose or as an issue arises. No charge.

    If I miss out on a particular girl because she demands a deposit, I don't care! Not even a tiny bit. There are 4 Billion+- women in the world. I will try the next one. 1 wants a deposit. Well now I'm down to 3,999,999,999 to choose from.

    Giddit.
    I have given out deposits only if the provider in question is legit with a background. I have not been ripped off ever. That being said if there was a new provider on stg I would avoid them like the plague. Or providers who want you to sub to their only fans before meeting that's another scam.

    I have simply come to the conclusion if you want to play in this hobby as it sits now you have to understand losing a couple hundred bucks here and there is an unfortunate part of it. How many of us have been swindled out of cash at the end of a massage? There is no real happy medium anymore if there ever was one.

  9. #15006
    Quote Originally Posted by IllBill515  [View Original Post]
    I tried to contact her, no reply.
    She's asking 200 hhr for non-GFE. Absolutely no fetishes included. Possible dead fish experience!! Fuck that!! Stinky pussy & all!!

  10. #15005
    Quote Originally Posted by LongXxxx33  [View Original Post]
    I've had good times with deposits, but most of them are scams, and I thought Cali was different. Sucks cause she looks nice in the ads she posts.
    I like her. I've seen her a couple years ago. I don't think you would be disappointed. I've learned the hard way that even with a girl you've seen many times, deposits, help with rent, or any type of advance always damages or even ends an otherwise good relationship. So, for starters, I have a canned response: I have no cash apps and have no means to transfer money electronically. I cannot Walmart to Walmart because I hate Walmart and refuse to enter their stores. I have no cards, I cannot use ATMs. My money is locked up to protect me from employees and from my own spending habits. I never buy anything online or order food or door dash and never allow my money info out in the electronic world. I do not even use a card at fast food restaurants as once I saw the cashier hold my card up to the camera, then flip it over and face the back to the camera. The next day my banks fraud department stopped a purchase for make-up in California. I only have the cash in my pocket. If I had the time to drive to you to give you the cash, I would have the time to see you.

    Use any part of the statement you choose or as an issue arises. No charge.

    If I miss out on a particular girl because she demands a deposit, I don't care! Not even a tiny bit. There are 4 Billion+- women in the world. I will try the next one. 1 wants a deposit. Well now I'm down to 3,999,999,999 to choose from.

    Giddit.

  11. #15004
    Chick catfishing as a guy, ignore all posts


    Posts: 49

    Yes, human nature

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleLife  [View Original Post]
    Its no different than any other employee. I have given advances to too many employees over the years. Only to have them not show up the next day. I've tried different precautions and have regretted it every single time. Once they got the money and spent it, it is now, in their minds, as if they are working for free. So its your fault for not understanding human nature. I will never advance to anyone ever again. Cali is no different than anyone else.

    Giddit.
    I've had good times with deposits, but most of them are scams, and I thought Cali was different. Sucks cause she looks nice in the ads she posts.

  12. #15003
    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Anyone met with Snow / Vanessa?

    She's reviewed in the Milwaukee forum. Search "Venessa" - apparently has a "stinky" pussy LOL.

    Was recently in GB.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...i/138772067363
    I tried to contact her, no reply.

  13. #15002

    Human nature

    Quote Originally Posted by LongXxxx33  [View Original Post]
    Seems like you are Cali, I've sent her advances, and she ghosted me. Pretty bad I sent a lot to her. Please be ware of her guys, I've seen her one time too with cash after the deposit thing, I confronted her, she apologized, I still wanted to meet up she's not really that pretty I kind of felt bad afterwards so I still gave her the donation expecting I would get service but unfortunately that didn't happen so she ended up pulling a cash and dash said that she needed condoms I asked her to come with me she came with me then she eventually dashed when I went inside to get the condoms saw her walking back to the hotel I would have done something but it's not worth it.
    Its no different than any other employee. I have given advances to too many employees over the years. Only to have them not show up the next day. I've tried different precautions and have regretted it every single time. Once they got the money and spent it, it is now, in their minds, as if they are working for free. So its your fault for not understanding human nature. I will never advance to anyone ever again. Cali is no different than anyone else.

    Giddit.

  14. #15001

    Snow / Vanessa

    Anyone met with Snow / Vanessa?

    She's reviewed in the Milwaukee forum. Search "Venessa" - apparently has a "stinky" pussy LOL.

    Was recently in GB.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...i/138772067363
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0815.jpg‎  

  15. #15000

    Scarlett Hampton

    I have been following her for quite some time and am almost ready to make the call. Curious for feedback or reviews from those who have met up with her. Feel free to PM me if you prefer. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape