Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 5142
-
06-09-24 17:12 #4122Senior Member

Posts: 45Old grannies
Anyone know of an old slim Granny in the business? I like 70's +. Great for fantasy but serious about this. You got One, Let's talk. Serious only!
-
06-09-24 07:43 #4121Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 8Unwelcome Wagon
I wanted to give a summary of Meenoy's trip to Manchester and my announcement of her arrival and willingness to share her with members of this forum. This will register with many of you for varying reasons. First. Thank you for the few of you who acted on my announcement and met this beautiful woman and treated her kindly and with respect and had the pleasure of experiencing what I told you that you would. And a special thank you to one gentleman in particular who assisted while I was away for a day and unable to provide for her as intended. The fine gentleman who met Meenoy in hopes of her one day returning will be equally upset as am I to learn of the many members of "this forum" who engaged in game playing. Texting her non stop, scheduling appointments, telling her they were on their way, telling her they had arrived, telling her they were on the elevator to her room or cancelling last minute and attempting to schedule for the next day only to do it all over again. Because of way too many experiences like this You have ruined it for the fine gentleman who actually met Meenoy and who hoped she would return. More than likely Meenoy will not be returning to NH which is incredibly disappointing to me but I can't say I blame her. I will be able to see her again in Hawaii and will do my best to bring her back but I have to be honest. Some on this forum most likely ruined it for those who would have loved to see her again and that sucks! This is not what we should expect from the members of our forum.
-
06-08-24 14:15 #4120Senior Member

Posts: 352Lacy vs Kiki Michelle
Who is the better of the two these days. Lacy from Manch or Kiki Michelle from Lowell?
Last I had heard (a year ago?) KiKi's performance had declined.
Thanks,
L.
-
06-07-24 16:42 #4119Senior Member

Posts: 650I sent you a PM with her info yesterday. She is leaving tomorrow so it's probably too late. Hopefully she comes back. Easy to communicate with and beautiful. She will talk extras after she meets you. Slim did us good!
Originally Posted by BostonGuy25
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-24 12:35 #4118Senior Member

Posts: 317Hawiann island treat
Anyone willing to share what she's willing to do.
-
06-05-24 16:25 #4117Senior Member

Posts: 317Hi Slim, you inbox is full you able to message me her number?
Originally Posted by SlimPickenz802
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-24 12:55 #4116Senior Member

Posts: 328Lacy, not Lacey
A simple internet search of Escort Lacy Manchester NH will get you to an ad profile and contact information.
Originally Posted by DizzyFalcon
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-24 12:41 #4115Regular Member

Posts: 1Looking for Lacey
Seen many going reviews for Lacey here but can't find any of her ads does anyone have a link to an ads of hers or knows the best way to setup an appointment.
-
06-02-24 21:29 #4114Senior Member

Posts: 230Slim brings an A-Lister to NH!
Damn Slim! Thank you for sharing this stunning and amazing lady with the desperate New Hampshirites. She doesn't have GPS so the NH gene pool just got the super shock it needed. Super easy to communicate with. On time and definitely not a close watcher. Says she is moving to a different location on Monday but would be back on Thursday. She flies back (to Hawaii I would assume) on Saturday. I would go broke if she resided here. Who knows if Slim will bring her back. I hope he lets us know when she's back in town. I'm hoping to connect with her before she heads home. Treat her right and hope for her return.
Again, thank you Slim. Elevate this man to Senior Status!
As always, take care and stay safe out there.
Originally Posted by PeterBoris
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-24 03:46 #4113Senior Member

Posts: 115Thank you Slim
I was lucky enough to visit this young lady yesterday and all I can say is OMG.
Originally Posted by SlimPickenz802
[View Original Post]
She is everything Slim says and more If you have the chance to see her it is a must visit.
I hope she will be back in the area because I won't have the chance to see her again this trip.
If those C's are man made you could have fooled me They feel like the real thing.
Please treat her right Thank you Slim I owe you one.
-
05-28-24 11:44 #4112Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 8Hawaiian Island Treat
I had the extreme please of meeting this young woman while in Hawaii. Her name is Meenoy. I was there for a month and spent a considerable amount of time with this beautiful young woman. She is Asian, is both beautiful and sexy, has perfect golden bronzed skin, a flawless and beautiful body with very nice man made C's and a delicious butt. We really hit it off, so much so that we have made arrangements for her to come see me in NH. I pick her up at the airport on May 30th and she will be available to see guests from June 1st through the 7th. She advertised in HI as massage plus others. Menu is full. She is easy to talk to, not a clock watcher and just exudes sexiness. I'm sure if you see her once you'll want to see her a second time. Anyone interested in her contact information can DM me for her number. She may or may not post an ad. For anyone lucky enough to spend time with her treat her well. I'm trying to convince her to spend parts of the year in New England.
-
05-22-24 15:07 #4111Senior Member

Posts: 164Yuck
So if understand this correctly, you arrange group scenes with street walkers who are desperate enough to bang multiple guys for $400?
Originally Posted by NorthEast
[View Original Post]
Do you eat out of dumpsters behind fast food places?
-
05-21-24 22:01 #4110Senior Member

Posts: 100Just going to throw this out there.
As a 30 plus year monger, long before backpages when the yellow pages was the source. I travel for work all over the Northeast and monger whenever possible. Both "escorts" and street meat. There are no more "escorts" as they are just street walkers with a room! Rates are ridiculous now. The days of getting an hour for 150 with FS are long gone. Today's STG girls are overpriced for mediocre services. I don't do incall anymore. That's too much of a crap shoot with either hotel or residence. Too many "knock at the door boyfriends" or the guy in the bathroom scam. Plus because I travel I already have hotel room. But not many offers outcall. Have had decent luck with outcall in Albany though. But again overpriced. For 250 I could have three street girls!
Something I have done where I live (Springfield MA area) is I have gotten 3 or 4 street or UTR girls I see together and invited guys to join. They call their regulars or sometimes even advertise on DL. Guys donate 100 roses in the one we did we had 12 show up. The girls split it so I'm like 3 hours they made 400 each.
I am going to be in Albany on Thursday night this week and wondering if any fellow mongers first know of any street or UTR providers that would be interested and second if any of you all would be interested. I usually stay at Marriott on Wolf Rd but if there is a more convenient decent hotel would be interested. When I have picked up any street girls it's a 15 minute drive to get them back to hotel. I reviewed KC recently and was going to see if she might be interested. I'm in Albany a lot so can make it a regular thing. For those of you who partake in street girls it's better than trying to bang them in the backseat! Shoot me your thoughts.
-
05-16-24 05:31 #4109Senior Member

Posts: 40Damage was 2.
Originally Posted by EasyCnote
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-24 18:59 #4108Senior Member

Posts: 297What was the damage for all you described?
Originally Posted by NHFish
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





