Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 17951
-
06-02-24 19:25 #14771Regular Member

Posts: 13If you've had an experience with any of these gals please let me know how it went.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/095308747404
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...t/243231046317
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...h/684662925192
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...e/175717445229
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...t/182265900210
Side note:
Could anyone can get me in with CC? I would be a new client, feel free to dm me.
Much appreciated, Thanks.
-
06-02-24 17:27 #14770Senior Member

Posts: 82Looks exactly like her pictures and offers everything her ad states. Great time enjoy.
Originally Posted by FelterSnatch58
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-24 16:55 #14769Senior Member

Posts: 80Blu and Kerry
Blu-persistent felony.
Originally Posted by LivinItUp1234
[View Original Post]
Your link is dead. She recently checked into Fayette Co Graybar in May. For those keeping score her 17th visit. She has been in and out of jail for the past 18 years. Most recent visit for trafficking. She must have been released Memorial Weekend. She used to have the ever attractive blue hair now she is blond. If you see her, be careful and keep your head on a swivel. Serious junkie. Would not trust her as far as you can throw her. Would not recommend in any circumstance.
Her link of today:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...a/270999703693
Kerry-.
As Dreadlock posted- sadly she has passed away.
-
06-02-24 15:28 #14768Senior Member

Posts: 29Brandi
What's the word currently? She posts with two different #'s. PM details please and thank you.
-
06-02-24 13:17 #14767Senior Member

Posts: 321Cj
Guys, Been trying to find any reviews on CJ, Tan MILF. Any info would be much appreciated. Posts frequently on stg Lex. Thanks brothers. FS.
-
06-02-24 08:08 #14766Senior Member

Posts: 434She advertised in Louisville too. Never contacted her, but she kind of looks like a Trans. Her face looks like a dude with long hair. I'm sure it's a scam. 50% upfront. Hell no!
Originally Posted by GrittyB
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-24 07:25 #14765Senior Member

Posts: 1002Kerry
Unfortunately Kerry passed away earlier this year who I'm assuming you're talking about with no legs.
Originally Posted by LivinItUp1234
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-24 21:07 #14764Regular Member

Posts: 13Can someone verify this one
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...u/993100232009
Goes by blu, I've seen her around for a long while now. I searched the thread but can't find anything. If anyone has had a visit with her, let me know how it went.
Also, does anyone remember the girl in Lexington with no legs? Who operated out of her sister's basement. Is she still in the game?
Thanks.
-
06-01-24 13:57 #14763Senior Member

Posts: 122Maybe she is using an "aging filter" and just moved it in the wrong direction?
Originally Posted by FootLover080
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-24 00:56 #14762Regular Member

Posts: 7Any info on these?
Has anyone seen these women?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...z/716650273075
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...y/673691790809
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...h/375240839734
This last one is the girl who wants you to cuck her bf, not really my thing since I don't like to be watched but curios if its real.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...t/182265900210
-
05-31-24 21:38 #14761Senior Member

Posts: 48Any intel.??
As the title states.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...e/446157784458
Definitely curious to hear.
-
05-31-24 20:28 #14760Senior Member

Posts: 48Totally agree
Definitely some hard use miles on that one.
Originally Posted by HornyKyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-24 18:55 #14759Senior Member

Posts: 56842? Born closer to 1942 than 1982
Saw a new woman posting on STG. Body doesn't look bad but her ad says she is 42? Really. Someone tell me I'm looking at it wrong and need my eyes checked. 62 I'd believe.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...e/262794346303
-
05-31-24 07:25 #14758Banned Member

Posts: 166Is she visiting Lexington currently?
Originally Posted by GeorgeNo
[View Original Post]
I only know of her Tryst ad which says she is in Cincinnati.
-
05-30-24 19:15 #14757Senior Member

Posts: 967Got to be
I would be amazed. If that weren't a scam. I wish it were not as we have a need for some quality non AMP rub options here, but I wpuld try making an offer for a public meet. And greet. I bet that communications srop there. If the don't, play it out and see whay happens!
Originally Posted by GeorgeNo
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




