Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 214 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 264 314 714 ... LastLast
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 17954
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14759

    42? Born closer to 1942 than 1982

    Saw a new woman posting on STG. Body doesn't look bad but her ad says she is 42? Really. Someone tell me I'm looking at it wrong and need my eyes checked. 62 I'd believe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...e/262794346303

  2. #14758
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeNo  [View Original Post]
    I had a nice visit with her! If you make an appt make sure her clock is set for EST. We has a delay in getting stared I was on EST and she on CST, but it all worked out. She is a chatter and very much into holistic tantric massage. She is very petite and very trim and fit. She feels just nice all around. She is a chatter so if you are shy or don't want to talk much she is your girl. .
    Is she visiting Lexington currently?

    I only know of her Tryst ad which says she is in Cincinnati.

  3. #14757

    Got to be

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeNo  [View Original Post]
    I found her and she seems to be available in Lexington now:

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ely-53815.html

    I am curious if any one has any experience with her? Me being a first time client she wants 50% upfront which seems to be a red flag in my mind.
    I would be amazed. If that weren't a scam. I wish it were not as we have a need for some quality non AMP rub options here, but I wpuld try making an offer for a public meet. And greet. I bet that communications srop there. If the don't, play it out and see whay happens!

  4. #14756
    Quote Originally Posted by SirLanceLicksalot  [View Original Post]
    Mary Ann Summers pics that she wanted me to share. She's in town.
    I had a nice visit with her! If you make an appt make sure her clock is set for EST. We has a delay in getting stared I was on EST and she on CST, but it all worked out. She is a chatter and very much into holistic tantric massage. She is very petite and very trim and fit. She feels just nice all around. She is a chatter so if you are shy or don't want to talk much she is your girl. .

  5. #14755
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeNo  [View Original Post]
    I found her and she seems to be available in Lexington now:

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ely-53815.html

    I am curious if any one has any experience with her? Me being a first time client she wants 50% upfront which seems to be a red flag in my mind.
    All I get is red flag vibes and cash / dash from this ad. But that's me.

  6. #14754

    Mary Ann Summers Pics

    Mary Ann Summers pics that she wanted me to share. She's in town.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MAS 052924 copy.jpg‎   Lexington 052924 D.jpg‎   Lexington 052924 E.jpg‎  

  7. #14753

    Doubt it

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeNo  [View Original Post]
    I found her and she seems to be available in Lexington now:

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ely-53815.html

    I am curious if any one has any experience with her? Me being a first time client she wants 50% upfront which seems to be a red flag in my mind.
    After looking at what that website is showing for providers in Lexington, there's just no way it's legit. None of them have a local area code, most of them not even close. Basically every ad looks TGTBT.

    If you decide to TOFTT, let us know. But I'd be very hesitant.

  8. #14752

    Therapy Perry. Any one know her

    I found her and she seems to be available in Lexington now:

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ely-53815.html

    I am curious if any one has any experience with her? Me being a first time client she wants 50% upfront which seems to be a red flag in my mind.

  9. #14751

    Another no-name ad

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/557744350933

    Is no-name a red flag? Please let me know. Thanks.

  10. #14750

    Any reports

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/422543276549

    Looks good but no names on the ad. Anyone has tried her? Thanks.

  11. #14749
    Quote Originally Posted by FootLover080  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that is her.

  12. #14748

    PSA- Mary Ann Summers

    Just doing a lady a favor. Mary Ann Summers is having issues with Tryst and can't post her Visiting Ad there. She will be in town through Sunday, contact details are in her normal Cincinnati Ad.

    https://tryst.link/massage/mary-ann-summers

  13. #14747

    Is this her??

    Quote Originally Posted by FDelaney  [View Original Post]
    Had myself a meeting with Mariah recently…..She's exactly as advertised. Small and energetic. Body on her is small, with a small bit of baby damage. She cakes on the makeup….
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeNo  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a current link of how you found her? Search in the history I just found broken links. Cheers!
    Is this her??

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...t/236350964869

  14. #14746
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeNo  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a current link of how you found her? Search in the history I just found broken links. Cheers!
    I do indeed. One second.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/320807984955

    That should take care of you.

  15. #14745
    Quote Originally Posted by FDelaney  [View Original Post]
    Had myself a meeting with Mariah recently. Setup was fairly easy, no concerns about communication at all. Once we made contact, she and I both stayed in contact and set up the time and place for the meeting easily.

    She's exactly as advertised. Small and energetic. Body on her is small, with a small bit of baby damage. She cakes on the makeup, which would be a bit of a negative for me, but not really a deal breaker. Her BBBJ skills are decent, she used a bit much hand for me personally, but when I asked her to slow down with the hand, she took it in stride and had no complaints. Kitty was night and tight, got wet as all get out when played with. No complaints about any positions and had a nice CIM swallow finish. Honestly no real tits to speak of, so if you are looking for a woman with a nice chest, look elsewhere. Damage ran right around $ for half an hour.

    No real negatives, and she reached out to me after the date to thank me for coming to see her and said she was looking for regulars. Honestly I wouldn't have any real issue turning her into a regular rotation gal.

    Oh, and no obvious marks on her body indicating drug use. So, count that as a positive.
    Do you have a current link of how you found her? Search in the history I just found broken links. Cheers!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape