Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 31624
-
06-03-24 09:15 #27154Senior Member

Posts: 2959Bianca aka Brianna
The post you were replying to was from 2 weeks ago, she was here then but left again. I've no idea about her plans for returning to Orlando, but her SC account had her in one of the Miami Swim shows over the weekend, looking fine as hell, by the way!
Originally Posted by Yikes101
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-24 01:09 #27153Retired Member

Posts: 287Funny about YMMV
There not attractive to what there attracted to an there usually not much to look at.
Originally Posted by AndyIZ
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-24 01:00 #27152Senior Member

Posts: 90Laurita
What's up fellas, I moved from FL a year ago but before I left I saw her a few times. Is she still around? Anyone got a link?
-
06-02-24 23:29 #27151Banned Member

Posts: 739Re: Bianca (PR)
I saw her Last Sunday near the airport. . . You need to follow her on snapchat to stay up-to-date with her contact number (WhatsApp).
Originally Posted by Yikes101
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-24 16:27 #27150Senior Member

Posts: 36Did she return to Orlando? I was in touch with her for months after she went back to PR and she always said she would return but she must have lost her phone number.
Originally Posted by Awgest
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-24 15:40 #27149Regular Member

Posts: 22Diamond
Anybody seen her? Seems legit. But just want to make sure before I try to see her.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/170961731
-
06-02-24 15:38 #27148Senior Member

Posts: 855Yep, I was the one
I was the one who reviewed her. She legit and YMMV based on menu and if she's attractive to you. It will be an upgrade but it was worth it.
Originally Posted by Ethan01
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-24 13:51 #27147Senior Member

Posts: 33Diamond
Seen this one last night she was pretty cool looks like the pics. Started with BBBJ than she rode me than mish than doggy. She's from Texas has a super southern drawl to her over all she was cool a she was pretty cheap. 140 hh a she does BBJ. Says she's in town till Thursday. I believe I seen a positive review on her a few months ago.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/170939730
-
06-01-24 15:44 #27146Banned Member

Posts: 739Re: new Brazilian
This is not a "positive review" . . . This post belongs in another section.
Originally Posted by MoparGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-24 11:48 #27145Senior Member

Posts: 30Sorry I forgot to add the link for her ad. https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3286107.
Originally Posted by LatDreams
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-24 21:56 #27144Senior Member

Posts: 30Sofia Brazilian
I had a chance to hang out with her last week. It was my third time with her and that chick knows how to earn those coins. She sent me a video of her working out in the gym doing exercises for her big booty. Teasing me and asking me if she was doing it right. When I was watching the video she pushed all my buttons and I was rock hard. She said she wanted her Hulk with her. I made an appointment for an hour but she said she was too hungry and that we had to do an appointment for 2 hours. I watched the video again and I was sold.
When she opened the door she jumped into my arms and started to kiss me crazy, saying she needed me. I quickly closed the door as she continued kissing on me and carried her to the sofa. I pushed her back on the sofa and started DATY. She let me be there for a few minutes and then we switched and she gave me a bbj. She was very horny! She grabbed me by the hand and took me to the bedroom and continued the bbj. I asked her to do 69 and she said she'd prefer to sit on my face. The only rule was that I had to let her bite me all over my body. Damn girl, at that point she could do anything she wanted to me. She sat on my face and was grinding on my mouth. She moaned and bucked with delight. Her pussy is so yummy. She licked my mouth to get a taste of herself. This was so hot and then she kissed me deep and passionately. She was moving down my body biting me really strong and then put on a cover once I was all chewed up, LOL. She climbed on top in CG and was fucking until she was tired and complaining because it was leg day in the gym, LOL. I quickly turned her over to missionary and was pounding her hard. She likes rough sex so I was choking her as she was getting close to an o. By this time she was very wet. She told me she wanted me to make her pussy sore. She asked to do her favorite position, she is so adorable. It didn't take long before she started to scream and then was cuming. Her body was on fire, she was so hot and we were both sweating as I exploded in the bag.
That girl is insane. We did rounds 2, 3, and 4 and she came so many times I lost count. It was my first time with a provider for 2 hours, and I loved it. At the end of the session she sat on top of me as we talked about life as if we've know each other for a long time. She is very beautiful with an amazing body, but it was her personality that blew my mind. It is not my thing to take a provider out but I definitely wanted to with her but she was heading over to south Florida the same day. She said she was going to be back this week but I think June is the last month she is going to be working here. With her guys it is definitely a YMMV situation. If she thinks you are hot and you make a connection it could be a great time. Go to the gym to get ready for her! Now I only have the bite marks as a memory of my dreams with her. 2 hours was 600 coins plus a tip for the amazing dream.
-
05-30-24 16:42 #27143Senior Member

Posts: 2959Sophia
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
Potential good news then, looks like she may still be around!
Originally Posted by Orl24
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-24 16:19 #27142Regular Member

Posts: 16Yes, that is the same girl.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-24 14:51 #27141Senior Member

Posts: 2959Young Brazilian aka Sophia
Originally Posted by Orl24
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by JackW63
[View Original Post]
Just wondering if this is the "young Brazilian" aka Sophia to whom you guys are referring to?
Originally Posted by LightPanda123
[View Original Post]
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3286107
-
05-29-24 23:39 #27140Senior Member

Posts: 33I don't know brother. I just hope it isn't like when she stopped working before because she was gone for 3 years. I can't wait that long anymore. She is a cool girl and it is not just the sex that is great. Her personality is what really does it for me. I can't spend enough time with her. I hope she is still seeing her regular clients. And if you get DMs saying otherwise about her don't believe it. She has a doorbell camera, like most of the population these days, for her safety. You need to judge her based on your experience. Be careful guys, the only problem she has is that she is intense and very good at her job. It is easy to mix things up or get drawn into the fantasy. We're customers, not boyfriends. I know guys fall for her because her apartment is like a flower shop LOL.
Originally Posted by LightPanda123
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





