Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27139

    No name Brazilian

    Was going through adult search and texting to see who was available and no one was replying or their rates were too high. Stumbled upon the no name Brazilian girl ad that people were talking about a little while ago and texted. Got a reply a little later saying it was 200 for half hour and was sent directions to a hotel near I drive. Drove there and noticed that it's a hotel different than the ones I usually go to whenever I meet up with the other Columbians, Dominicans, and Mexicans. After I got there she made me send her a picture of the hotel to make sure I was at the right place. After that she gave me room number and I went in. I had no expectations when I knocked on the door but when that door opened I was like DAMN! Nice rack and phat ass and she's so much prettier than the other girls I've seen. I went in and she did a LEO check by kissing my neck and grabbing my crotch. I was like hell yeah I love where this is going. A little chit chat before business in her room. Gave her donation then jumped on bed. A lot of kissing followed by some good bbj followed by even more kissing. This girl loves to kiss and she's a damn good kisser too. Even did some ball licking as well with a semi deepthroat. After a couple minutes of that on to the main course where we went into missionary. I was planning on switching to doggy a few minutes in but it's hard to not buss when she's moaning in your ear and kissing your neck. Didn't take too long to fill the bag. After that she said I could go in the bathroom to clean myself up and I did. While getting dressed she then gave me more kisses and proceeded to tell me that she'll no longer be working in June because she's going into the real estate business.

    Personally, this was the best experience I have ever had. A perfect amount of GFE. Clean, safe, and cozy incall. She smelled good, no bad breath, and no smell down there. Good attitude and really gets into it too. Sucks that she's going to leave soon because I was going to plan on visiting her more but it is what it is.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3286107

    Stay safe.

  2. #27138

    Once a SW always a SW

    Quote Originally Posted by JackW63  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last week and she got a civilian job. I was lucky enough to take her out to celebrate. I don't think she is going to be working that much any more. June will most likely be her last month in Orlando. I hope she just doesn't become a memory.
    From my experience and from others I have talked to. It is very hard to permanently be out of the field until you hit a certain age. She is young and I am pretty sure you will hear from her in a little. Most likely will keep the regulars and stop seeing someone new. Hard to change your lifestyle once you are used to it. Like someone wiser than me said, you can take the girl out of the game but will never take the game out of the girl.

    My two cents (lucky I am a regular.).

    -Panda.

  3. #27137

    Brazilians

    Quote Originally Posted by Orl24  [View Original Post]
    I never was a big fan of Miah she is basic compared to the coins involved so it wasn't worth it for me. Who I really miss is her friend with the tattoo on her back and Angel. I had a lot of dreams back then. In Orlando there aren't really good Brazilians except VIP Latinas but the price is high but anyone you pick you can't go wrong. The regular Brazilians on AS, the pictures are always fake and the service isn't very good. There are a lot of girls online but there is too much bait and switch. One of the exceptions was Brazilian Young Sophia, she offers the same service as the VIP for a much lower price. But she has disappeared. She has an ad up but hasn't responded for a long time to my texts. Orlando needs some new talent!

    VIP has top notch talent which is pricey but since they rotate zero drama to deal with.

    RJ.

  4. #27136

    Sofia in Dr Phillips

    Quote Originally Posted by Orl24  [View Original Post]
    I never was a big fan of Miah she is basic compared to the coins involved so it wasn't worth it for me. Who I really miss is her friend with the tattoo on her back and Angel. I had a lot of dreams back then. In Orlando there aren't really good Brazilians except VIP Latinas but the price is high but anyone you pick you can't go wrong. The regular Brazilians on AS, the pictures are always fake and the service isn't very good. There are a lot of girls online but there is too much bait and switch. One of the exceptions was Brazilian Young Sophia, she offers the same service as the VIP for a much lower price. But she has disappeared. She has an ad up but hasn't responded for a long time to my texts. Orlando needs some new talent!
    I saw her last week and she got a civilian job. I was lucky enough to take her out to celebrate. I don't think she is going to be working that much any more. June will most likely be her last month in Orlando. I hope she just doesn't become a memory.

  5. #27135
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16

    Brazilians

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjmredjr  [View Original Post]
    She really is the Best Brazilian here regularly and not bat shit crazy.

    Miah is dealing with personal issues so I'm not sure if or when she's coming up..
    I never was a big fan of Miah she is basic compared to the coins involved so it wasn't worth it for me. Who I really miss is her friend with the tattoo on her back and Angel. I had a lot of dreams back then. In Orlando there aren't really good Brazilians except VIP Latinas but the price is high but anyone you pick you can't go wrong. The regular Brazilians on AS, the pictures are always fake and the service isn't very good. There are a lot of girls online but there is too much bait and switch. One of the exceptions was Brazilian Young Sophia, she offers the same service as the VIP for a much lower price. But she has disappeared. She has an ad up but hasn't responded for a long time to my texts. Orlando needs some new talent!

  6. #27134

    Andreea

    I had a dream with Andreea last week. She looks 100% like Pic, very accommodating, and very good attitude. Hope she'll return soon in my dream.

  7. #27133

    Miah

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallTittyLvr  [View Original Post]
    Saw Miah last week and wow, she is amazing.

    A bit pricey compared to the Spanish chicks in the area, but right in line with other Brazilian providers.

    We clicked very well and had a top tier experience.

    Don't know if she is still in town this week or not.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3159956
    She really is the Best Brazilian here regularly and not bat shit crazy.

    Miah is dealing with personal issues so I'm not sure if or when she's coming up.

    RJ.

  8. #27132

    Miah

    Saw Miah last week and wow, she is amazing.

    A bit pricey compared to the Spanish chicks in the area, but right in line with other Brazilian providers.

    We clicked very well and had a top tier experience.

    Don't know if she is still in town this week or not.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3159956

  9. #27131

    Latina Hermoso

    I am visiting Orlando for short period of time so I decided on seeing one of the lady that would be near where I stay. The only one that answer on time is this blond latino. Comms is good and incall location isn't bad. I go for HR with BBJ so total damage $3. 6. $3 for HR and $0. 6 for BBJ.

    The experience was ok, start with she opening the door in fishnet garment a hug and LFK. Follow by BBJ and 69, I will say it is above average but not the best I ever expirence. Mish was ok nothing bad just personally not into it. CG.

    Was better with great view of the tits. Doggy was great and the view of her bottom. 30 min in still couldn't nut, so she go for handjob with some BBJ mix in between. 40 min in with 1 water stop and switching between BBJ and all the position mentioned still couldn't nut. She start saying that she is tired 30 min in and at 45 min she give up and ask me to finish it myself on her tits.

    It take me 50 min to nut once and still like I could go for once more but she said she couldn't go on. After all that the experience was good, but there are pros and cons.

    Pros: Look just like the image on the post. Very friendly and comfortable to be with. Above average BBJ. Above average look.

    Cons: Heavy Spanish with little English understanding. Couldn't make me nuts until I do it myself. With the price combined you could go for someone else twice with BBJ for HHR. Not into CIM or COF. No pic allow.

    I wouldn't repeat because I know some provider who could do better and make me nuts for sure in 20 min. But overall the cons I mentioned it wasn't a bad visit but I would hightly recommend knowing some Spanish before making appointment with her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/3213572571

  10. #27130

    JoyToy

    Met up with JoyToy in a motel on international. Clean, positive attitude and all holes are open. Will repeat.

  11. #27129
    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78  [View Original Post]
    I think she used to go by Talena. Anyway I tried seeing her a couple times. Pussy smelled like burning tires. She was gross. I like big girls but her attitude sucked. She's had many many bad reviews. I may be getting her name wrong but I'm positive its the same girl. Don't waste your money she sucks. Hope I'm making this clear.
    Thanks brother for saving me time.

  12. #27128

    On the contrary

    Quote Originally Posted by Racerx74  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if anyone has had any issues after seeing her. I see her a few times a month. I do know it takes around 10 days for things to show. He did say it's hard to know who it was but just curious. You can PM me because it's an issue here as you can't specify someone. I wrap for everything except BBBJ because it's not the same. LOL. Katie is definitely high volume though. But she is unbelievable. I have not seen Jerry though. She's on my list.
    Contrary to popular belief, I am not high volume. Just because I have a lot of reviews, is I guess why some may think I am. Not so much. Thanks to Racerx74 and & OldEnough for coming to my defense as it is indeed irresponsible and quite damaging to throw my name out there, without solid proof or confirmation. Js Kisses Katie.

  13. #27127

    Charit

    Saw this Colombian this week. She is over but the airport and comms for me were fast. I know others have said they had challenges. She is not the girl in the pictures but close enough it doesn't matter. Her English isn't great but the little Spanish I know made it work. She started off with some light kissing and I was grabbing that booty. We moved to the bed and she she started BBJ and she tried some DT which was nice. It was started to feel too good so I had to stop her and on came the cover. She climbed on top and in CG and was saying stuff in Spanish that made it even hotter. He boobs are nice and this was a perfect position to play with them. After a while I rolled her over into mish and picked up the pace. She was right there with me so if she was faking I couldn't tell. Had moments in mish of DFK which was nice too. She takes direction well and we moved into k9. This was my favorite. The view and also her action made it great. I started slow but after a while she was pushing back to meet my thrust so I picked up the intensity. She would arch her back or drop to her elbows keeping the excitement level really up there. It didn't take too much more of this before I filled the bag. I definitely will see her again. Next time for a longer session. Mario and a half for hhr.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3206783

  14. #27126

    Dazzle

    Picked her up in Pine Hills and went to the Motel X nearby. She is a big woman, but having invested time and gas I proceeded. She is proud of her clit and enjoys having it aggressively sucked and licked.

    She gave superb head, but gave up quickly and wanted to move on to mish. I pounded her for a while, but the whole experience was underwhelming and mechanical. I finished and declined staying longer to work on round two. She already told me I was too big for the back door, so that was also a disappointment since I am average at best. We negotiated $. 2, but she badgered me on the way back to pay her more for what we did. I told her that won't work and decreases the likelihood I will see her again. YMMV.

  15. #27125

    Cynn. Ebony - Legit

    She kind of light skin but no red or yellow bone. Nice caramel skin on her. Chubby thick with nice ass and tits. Open to GFE, daty, dato, bbj, and Greek. No lube for Greek so couldn't do it.

    Great hygiene and tastes great. She was going crazy for the daty and like dato too. Backshots are amazing. She's staying in Kissimmee right around old town. The place she is at isn't run down but there have been SPs that used that motel who were / are bad news. I was a little cautious with her cause no reviews but she was willing to video verify with snap, looks like pictures, and her snap has content plus she does say no BBFS.

    I was trying some new condoms and they were trash so I couldn't get rock hard. I got skyn thin condoms and they are suppose to be "thin". Nothing so far beats Trojan barek skin raw. Those are the best and I should have used it with her. Still was able to smash back shots and then this time instead of blowing in bag I took off condom and sprayed her back. Felt I wasn't rock hard solid cause the condoms were trash.

    I was trying to see Bianca and was going back and forth then she went silent. Fortunately this chick picked up. Another Ebony for the roster when she's in town. Not from here she's out of town and leaving end of this weekend. Check her out.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/170431409
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5237.jpeg‎   IMG_5233.jpeg‎   IMG_5236.jpeg‎   IMG_5232.jpeg‎   IMG_5235.jpeg‎  

    IMG_5234.jpeg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape