Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 43534
-
05-30-24 22:59 #40129Senior Member

Posts: 520Moody
I think Mia is gone. So, now it's Linda and Summer (although Linda may be on vaca), Grace, and Angela.
Originally Posted by MikeApple
[View Original Post]
I'll ask Summer what the plan is going forward.
BTW, there's a 4th tiny room that they set up several months ago. So, technically they could handle 4 appts at once if all four were working.
JP.
-
05-30-24 20:17 #40128Senior Member

Posts: 346Gina or Summer?
Is she the one with the large chest? Or the other lady with short hair that was sitting at the "front desk" .
Originally Posted by KenBarbie82
[View Original Post]
The larger chest lady may have the curiosity of some here. Met a couple gals on my recent visit. Do you need to put in a couple visits before more will be offered?
-
05-30-24 17:43 #40127Senior Member

Posts: 2121My first words to the girl "soft touch no oil". Any sign of an actual massage I politely get up. I say "like this" and demonstrate a soft touch. That does the trick most the time. From there it may just be soft touch but usually turned into a 30 minute tease before the flip.
Originally Posted by Aardvarks
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-24 17:08 #40126Senior Member

Posts: 42So many girls here now!
Wow seems like there are so many girls here now, I can't keep up! Have some of the other girls left?
Originally Posted by JimmyPratt
[View Original Post]
Thanks!
-
05-30-24 16:57 #40125Senior Member

Posts: 1811I know how you feel. Up here in the Lowell area, there was an excellent and popular lady who called herself Ling. She did not advertise; one needed a referral from a current client. She had everything we wanted, even fairly good English. Unfortunately, she moved down south, and that was that.
Originally Posted by AmpExplorer
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-24 16:25 #40124Senior Member

Posts: 346Unless High price independents
Recent ads had an older Asian M / Glf in Burlington area. There are a ton on Aamp ads with fake pics for 160-200 in Boston area with rare "gems". Then Green door CT Boston.
Originally Posted by ChoirBoy
[View Original Post]
It has been a few years since I had a decent cost Asian indie Aamp. It has been over 5-6 years now I think. Scarlett Chung was an actual indie that placed ads in CL. She retired. If any body knows her where about let me know. Her old phone number is not hers anymore? Sweet May in Chelmsford is ATF of mine she always had a great attitude and gave her best. Alice an indie in providence RI did a short stint in Boston area after leaving RI area. I liked her too. If anyone has her old cell #?
There are Asian indies that are higher cost. Over 3. Yuri is an MILF indie that rotates in area often. I think you may be able to half hour in price point. I do not have the disposable income to pay the very high $ some of the other indies / agencies want. . I don't want go do any verification process either. After the big AaMp ring bust in Boston area I am definitely giving any info out.
-
05-30-24 15:01 #40123Senior Member

Posts: 33832 South Waltham Middle Floor
Mama texted me saying you should come try new girl. Said she is young and beautiful. I'm a sucker for new young beautiful so I went over. The girl was definitely younger than the boss but not exactly young by my standards. Said her name was Lily but then later she said Cici. Probably late 30's early 40's. Pleasant looking with a thin figure and big fake ones.
I gave the. 7 for the hour and then suffered through one of the worst massages I've ever had. Pointy fingers with sharp nails scratching me. It was so bad that I kept saying ouch please stop. I was ready to cut my losses at about 30 minutes but after turning over she got very erotic and stripped down. Body was really nice. Excellent covered mouth work and then spirited CFS. Was very happy at the end. Next time I will skip the massage. Cost for additional services was 1. 8 so totaled 2. 5. Pricey but I don't like arguing when I'm naked.
-
05-30-24 10:52 #40122Senior Member

Posts: 200Is this the same YuYu that was there about 4 months ago with the super thick Bush?
Originally Posted by JSully168
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-24 10:15 #40121Senior Member

Posts: 1811Actual apartment Asian
With all the usual talk of a new girl here, and a new girl there, I was wondering, are there any actual apartment Asian massage girls in the Boston area? I don't mean a Taiwanese girl in an apartment who will rotate out after 3 weeks and get replaced. I mean a girl who actually lives here, and works out of her actual apartment. That way, there is no chance of her "rotating" out.
-
05-30-24 06:17 #40120Senior Member

Posts: 28Yeah, she is cute and great time — even some deep French kissing. But the perfume is a no go deal breaker. My staff were wondering what — and who — I did for lunch.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-24 01:58 #40119Regular Member

Posts: 1I PM'ed as well with no response.
Originally Posted by BuddhaBabes123
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-24 01:55 #40118Senior Member

Posts: 520New girl on Moody St
I went to Summer's place yesterday (blue ocean) and she suggested Angela, the new girl. I had to wait about 15 minutes despite being on time for my stated appointment.
I think that when Summer is not there, if people call the number on RubMaps, they just get told to come over. I make my appointments thru Summer directly even when she isn't actually working. I'm going to mention this to her because they had to turn away other mongers even though the guys who came in said they called. I guess it's the same everywhere, but I know when she's actually in house, they won't double book.
Anyhoo. Angela gave a great massage. Nice and strong and very professional-feeling. Minor teasing before the wipe-down, then typical soft touch. On flip, she quickly offered to lose the top, saying 'you take care of me'. She has a nice compact body and does a good sensual finish. Not sure how long she'll be here, but after Summer and Linda, I think she's a good option. 70 house and tipped the same amount for topless finish.
JP.
-
05-29-24 23:50 #40117Senior Member

Posts: 518Green dungeon gate 0068
Last week was Perry. I think mid 50's acting 25 LOL.
Originally Posted by Katokay
[View Original Post]
Tattoo on lower tummy.
Smashed CFS at a buck 60. TKO.
Released and off I go in 20 min.
-
05-29-24 20:38 #40116Senior Member

Posts: 1247I don't think the current 558 personnel offers FS. I actually like YoYo's little belly. It looks cute on her. But that perfume thing is really bad. I took a shower for 15 minutes afterwards but it was still on me. Thought my wife is going to notice that, but she was cool and didn't say anything.
Originally Posted by JSully168
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-24 16:16 #40115Senior Member

Posts: 45Check inbox
Please check inbox! I've been wandering this desert for months in search of some big D's for a Russian finish.
Originally Posted by Dboy111
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





