Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 206 of 907 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 256 306 706 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 13594
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10519

    Mandi & MaryJane?

    I have search for Reviews for Mandi and MaryJane form Indiana.

    And I have been unable to find any reviews on either one of them.

    Can anyone vouch for either.

    Mandi link is.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...36d6ece2737c98

    Thanks.

  2. #10518

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by Spurts  [View Original Post]
    Use the original message to contact her. You'll be glad you did. She's amazing!

    Fresh to the 502. You won't regret the 693 experience. Hit her up she's ready to 0312 roll. Don't fall in love. Cute little mixed girl with curves in all the right places.
    Help her out. You'll be glad you did.
    Do you have any pics to share please?

  3. #10517

    Her mega account was hacked.

    Use the original message to contact her. You'll be glad you did. She's amazing!

    Fresh to the 502. You won't regret the 693 experience. Hit her up she's ready to 0312 roll. Don't fall in love. Cute little mixed girl with curves in all the right places.
    Help her out. You'll be glad you did.

  4. #10516

    Trisha

    Quote Originally Posted by RollsReus  [View Original Post]
    One thing I noticed is her tattoo in her videos is different than the tattoo she has now. Talking about the one above her hip near her stomach. Just strange. But definitely looks like her.
    If you're talking about its location its because the pics she uses are reversed. She has one with a tv in the background and you can see the image on it is backwards.

  5. #10515

    Brittany Angel / Trisha

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmw1980  [View Original Post]
    Yes that's her. She also has an awesome onlyfans and twitter. Even her Facebook is pretty good.
    One thing I noticed is her tattoo in her videos is different than the tattoo she has now. Talking about the one above her hip near her stomach. Just strange. But definitely looks like her.

  6. #10514

    Angie in Radcliff

    Well was going to see this lady in radcliff and she been posting for a while so was headed to see her, but I asked do you have a pic of you cause if you look in the ad you can tell its two different ladys so she sent me one and said it was her but I just can't see it being her. Anyone seen this lady and can confirm she is real and she said she is at the fort knoxs inn.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/170908859

  7. #10513
    Quote Originally Posted by AloneForever  [View Original Post]
    If this is her, the price might be related to her having done adult films. She went by Brittany Angel.
    Yes that's her. She also has an awesome onlyfans and twitter. Even her Facebook is pretty good.

  8. #10512

    Trisha

    Quote Originally Posted by C6DM2  [View Original Post]
    If they charge that much, that is usually a clear indication that they do not provide basics like BBBJ, etc. They try to over-compensate for their lack of service by inflating their rates. Unfortunately many guys think if they are charging that much, they must be fabulous! And that is what they are counting on.

    The only exception I have seen for the high-rate vs bad service is the K-Girls. They seems to legit give you what you pay for.
    If this is her, the price might be related to her having done adult films. She went by Brittany Angel.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fd1b8816edcf0f88cf283172baa9c67e_f.jpg‎  

  9. #10511
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmw1980  [View Original Post]
    Yes that must be a very recent pic. Really the only hand up I have is she either is not very flexible or has a way of positioning herself to make sure you don't go as deep as possible. Not sure what the deal is there.
    She looks damn sexy to me still. Thanks man.

  10. #10510
    Quote Originally Posted by SWaffles  [View Original Post]
    Ah. Still sounds like a good time. She was my first escort back on the day LOL.

    Is this pic fairly accurate to how she appears now?
    Yes that must be a very recent pic. Really the only hand up I have is she either is not very flexible or has a way of positioning herself to make sure you don't go as deep as possible. Not sure what the deal is there.

  11. #10509
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmw1980  [View Original Post]
    She does ask for you to pull out. Not sure why. When you've gone that far it doesn't really matter. Fluids are exchanged to and from both.
    Ah. Still sounds like a good time. She was my first escort back on the day LOL.

    Is this pic fairly accurate to how she appears now?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240530_144717_Samsung Internet.jpg‎  

  12. #10508
    Quote Originally Posted by SWaffles  [View Original Post]
    I know her, but it's been a while. I think she'd remember me. Does she allow CIP with BBFS or no? I saw a couple of pics of her that show her a little larger but she looks good to me.
    She does ask for you to pull out. Not sure why. When you've gone that far it doesn't really matter. Fluids are exchanged to and from both.

  13. #10507
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmw1980  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her as recently as since the first of the year. I've seen her several times. Yes she's gained weight. I wouldn't say fat but thick. She's a bit quirky, kinda like doing the science neard in high school. She does give a good BBBJ. Will do some rimming. Dfk. She really likes a smooth shaven cock so if you have that she will lick and suck the hell out of you. She's short and I don't know if that's the issue here or if it's flexibility or maybe she tries to keep larger guys from getting too deep, but she can't or won't flex her legs all the way back. If she knows you, BBFS is on the table as well as cim, COF, or wherever you want.
    I know her, but it's been a while. I think she'd remember me. Does she allow CIP with BBFS or no? I saw a couple of pics of her that show her a little larger but she looks good to me.

  14. #10506
    Senior Member


    Posts: 431

    Re: GPS

    If they charge that much, that is usually a clear indication that they do not provide basics like BBBJ, etc. They try to over-compensate for their lack of service by inflating their rates. Unfortunately many guys think if they are charging that much, they must be fabulous! And that is what they are counting on.

    The only exception I have seen for the high-rate vs bad service is the K-Girls. They seems to legit give you what you pay for.

    Quote Originally Posted by UfoKentucky  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me 220 for qv and 350 for hh. No BBBJ or GFE.

    Does she worth that much? I know she is hot and sexy, but how about her service / performance?

    The look is only for atraction, performances is what it matters for me.

    She required a selfi, two girls ghosted me after I sent a selfi, so I am thinking about it too.

  15. #10505

    Trisha

    She quoted me 220 for qv and 350 for hh. No BBBJ or GFE.

    Does she worth that much? I know she is hot and sexy, but how about her service / performance?

    The look is only for atraction, performances is what it matters for me.

    She required a selfi, two girls ghosted me after I sent a selfi, so I am thinking about it too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape