Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 250 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 300 350 750 1250 ... LastLast
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 27823
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24088

    Is she legit

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...-/406214048384

    I'm in Seattle for some business, and I thought I'd give this one an ass pounding.

    Does anyone have any info on her?

    Thanks in advance.

    Kev.

  2. #24087

    A couple of fails

    I went and saw a couple of providers reportedly open to this thread. This report is for others that may be searching.

    First I saw Sweetitswhit. She was a firm no when discussing the menu in person. She looked pretty bad anyway, and I think I saw drugs in her sink on the way in, so I just left and did not continue the appt.

    Second I saw Evelincolombia. She was also a firm no. I decided to stay for a HHR appt since it was far drive for me. She is otherwise GFE. Her breast augmentation scars were fairly hideous though.

    I did see Nikkipink before she went on vacation and she was great.

  3. #24086
    Quote Originally Posted by ViagraMan590  [View Original Post]
    Thought I'd report on taking one for the team: Mia of STG in Tacoma! Whadda galactic waste of time. To start with you enter this base housing type shole apt and there's a couch. She asks for donation and says get your pants down, sit there on the end, not off, but down. My spider sense is getting slow these days so I thought I'll see where THIS goes. She comes over and sits down with a cover and try's a handjob to get me going and I ask "is there a bedroom?" Oh no, this is my sisters place. So I'm like I've seen these no bed HOStessess before and it never ended well for me. So she get her pants off and basically leans back on the couch, no potential for deep thrusting AT ALL. 30 seconds in asks " Are you close?" I can't even print what I was thinking as I finally got off my knees and just got dressed and left. Didn't EVEN argue the lost 2. 0 I was so disgusted. GD! So if you want to waste a donation feel free to call. Lakewood incall, Mia, 21 yo HOstess.
    Man, that sounds like a nightmare. Thank you for TOFTT and reporting on it. But also sorry that was your experience. I've met a couple of those "Are you close" after 30 seconds and it's the biggest WTF ever.

  4. #24085
    She's banned on TNA not sure for what reason.

    Quote Originally Posted by Woopooh  [View Original Post]
    I used to rock Perla, she's still in that tiny house over there?!

  5. #24084

    Viagramin590

    Quote Originally Posted by ViagraMan590  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know Mia of STG in Tacoma and does she belong here?
    Thought I'd report on taking one for the team: Mia of STG in Tacoma! Whadda galactic waste of time. To start with you enter this base housing type shole apt and there's a couch. She asks for donation and says get your pants down, sit there on the end, not off, but down. My spider sense is getting slow these days so I thought I'll see where THIS goes. She comes over and sits down with a cover and try's a handjob to get me going and I ask "is there a bedroom?" Oh no, this is my sisters place. So I'm like I've seen these no bed HOStessess before and it never ended well for me. So she get her pants off and basically leans back on the couch, no potential for deep thrusting AT ALL. 30 seconds in asks " Are you close?" I can't even print what I was thinking as I finally got off my knees and just got dressed and left. Didn't EVEN argue the lost 2. 0 I was so disgusted. GD! So if you want to waste a donation feel free to call. Lakewood incall, Mia, 21 yo HOstess.

  6. #24083

    Viagraman59

    Anyone know Mia of STG in Tacoma and does she belong here?

  7. #24082
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterOne23  [View Original Post]
    In case any of you travel to LA and have a couple of hours to kill, there's a K lady that provides Greek, ATP, CIA / CIP and 2 x MSOG for 450. I don't think she provides sloppy seconds though.

    Nancy, she's about 30-35, tall, skinny, no baby damage, no butt and small bolt-ons, clean, fun to be around but limited English. She was able to take a magnum balls deep in her butt in doggy with lube and lots of patience, and kept going missio after that. Add to that the usual Korean service routine plus unprompted body licks, rim and toe suck and you get a pretty exceptional provider. If you have issues getting verified with the bookers, you can do what I did.

    I asked the Bellevue kangels booker to introduce me and he hooked me up with the topangels dot ch booker, who is very nice and responsive.

    TL; DR 450 1 H BBgreek ATP in LA K town with a nice lady.
    Nancy's been a well known staple in the LA area for a while now. She was even in Bellevue earlier this year but of course her rates were much higher than LA.

  8. #24081
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    No one here is interested. They all have drug free UTR providers that will spend tree hours for 400 $ for those same services.
    Lmfao! Awesome.

  9. #24080
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    No one here is interested. They all have drug free UTR providers that will spend tree hours for 400 $ for those same services.
    Nope, I don't have that.

  10. #24079
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    No one here is interested. They all have drug free UTR providers that will spend tree hours for 400 $ for those same services.
    Yah I am lookin' for one of these too. LOL.

  11. #24078
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    No one here is interested. They all have drug free UTR providers that will spend tree hours for 400 $ for those same services.
    Uh. No we don't.

  12. #24077

    Demi

    Demi Rose in Tacoma. Clean test plus a small haggle in person. UTR that people were asking for. Anyone else want to one off? PM me.

  13. #24076
    I used to rock Perla, she's still in that tiny house over there?!

    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    Bellevue- Joey Adam's, Amanda Wonder.

    Tacoma- ElegantEmma.

    Olympia- Juicy_Krystal.

    Seatac- VanessaMucho.

    Lynnwood / Everett. Marigold.

    Seattle- NinaBubbles.

    Rotating Location- MadamKitty.

    West Seattle. Perla.

    I use 5 different handles with them so they think I am low volume.
    Perla, Juicy_Krystal , Amanda Wonders think that is important. Lol

  14. #24075
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1108
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterOne23  [View Original Post]
    You're right bare ATP is not very common among pro's, but less of an issue with non-pros or UTR girls.

    I'm glad you have plenty of options 😎 If anyone feels generous and can share a bbgreek UTR contact on DM, please reach out to me.

    I don't gain anything not even referrals or good treatment by sending mongers in that direction. I'm just noticing the amount of traction the Greek providers get on this thread, like Anna, Vanessa mucho, Sinlyn, Nikki pink, Nina bubbles for those with deep pockets and Penelope / gypsy for the non-germophobe. Providing alternatives.
    Nikki Pink and Vanessa Mucho will be the easiest to schedule with.

  15. #24074
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    No one here is interested. They all have drug free UTR providers that will spend tree hours for 400 $ for those same services.
    You're right bare ATP is not very common among pro's, but less of an issue with non-pros or UTR girls.

    I'm glad you have plenty of options 😎 If anyone feels generous and can share a bbgreek UTR contact on DM, please reach out to me.

    I don't gain anything not even referrals or good treatment by sending mongers in that direction. I'm just noticing the amount of traction the Greek providers get on this thread, like Anna, Vanessa mucho, Sinlyn, Nikki pink, Nina bubbles for those with deep pockets and Penelope / gypsy for the non-germophobe. Providing alternatives.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape