Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 116 of 463 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 166 216 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 6937
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5212

    Gold spa

    Went to Gold Spa today after reading a review. Got there asked for a half hour which was $50. I couldn't understand her at first but she was just taking money. Showed me to the room got undress and I put my member between my legs with them open to show what I wanted and needed LOL the lady comes in and says high real close to me and giggles. She left the room and came back 5 min later or so and took the towel off and started to massage my whole back and ass. Massage was good and medium which I like. She said some things I didn't understand but I did tell her my first time. She giggled again then continued with the massage. She did give hints and asked if I wanted a front massage. After about 20 minutes I turned over and she gave me a kiss and sensually started playin with my member and balls. Her body wasn't the greatest but I still rubbed her so called ass and she moved my hand to her tits. She pulled her shirt up and I sucked on both nipples with a nice response. She would kiss me and asked if I liked it! I kissed her neck and played with her boobs while she did a great handjob probably the best I've had to this point LOL when I was about to bust she took both hands and slowly brought me to the finish which was great! She kissed me again cleaned me up and gave me a head massage on the other end. Didn't ask her name I gave her $50 tip and I was on my way! I don't know if there's other things on the menu but I will go back!

  2. #5211
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyCT  [View Original Post]
    What did you agree on?? And what was the house rate? Hour or HH?
    70 hr.

    Tip is what I consider the norm for good service <2.

  3. #5210
    Quote Originally Posted by RChris11  [View Original Post]
    Too loud? During what? Is there a menu outside of the usually Hartford area HE? Feel free to PM if you'd prefer. Thanks for the report!
    Loud during FS.

    Open menu for the one I saw, can't say for the older one.

  4. #5209
    Quote Originally Posted by Crutches  [View Original Post]
    For those that would like to see an actual info report on Spruce see below.

    Visited today and the parking lot was full. Upon entry met the mama-San owner and the 2 workers.

    First was (guess) 40 but solid body and better than average face.

    Number two (guess) late 20's, petite cute body with a little ass and B's in the shirt.

    Asked to remove shoes at the front desk and Coco (Korean name Keke) #2 led me to the room.

    For those that remember Coco from Burnside Ave, she had a very unique method to massage the lower back and glutes. Well Coco at Spruce uses the same technique and it was nice to experience that again.

    The usual negotiation after the flip, her initial ask was outrageous and made me laugh.

    I held my offer for several minutes until she agreed for a normal amount.

    She told me to be quiet then she was very loud during the deed, was funny as she said "sorry I was too loud" no reason to apologize to me honey LOL.

    On the way out she gave me her personal cell number and said discount next time you call me.

    Worth the visit guys, don't know if the older one is as playful.
    What did you agree on?? And what was the house rate? Hour or HH?

  5. #5208

    Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Crutches  [View Original Post]
    For those that would like to see an actual info report on Spruce see below.

    Visited today and the parking lot was full. Upon entry met the mama-San owner and the 2 workers.

    First was (guess) 40 but solid body and better than average face.

    Number two (guess) late 20's, petite cute body with a little ass and B's in the shirt.

    Asked to remove shoes at the front desk and Coco (Korean name Keke) #2 led me to the room.

    For those that remember Coco from Burnside Ave, she had a very unique method to massage the lower back and glutes. Well Coco at Spruce uses the same technique and it was nice to experience that again.

    The usual negotiation after the flip, her initial ask was outrageous and made me laugh.

    I held my offer for several minutes until she agreed for a normal amount.

    She told me to be quiet then she was very loud during the deed, was funny as she said "sorry I was too loud" no reason to apologize to me honey LOL.

    On the way out she gave me her personal cell number and said discount next time you call me.

    Worth the visit guys, don't know if the older one is as playful.
    Too loud? During what? Is there a menu outside of the usually Hartford area HE? Feel free to PM if you'd prefer. Thanks for the report!

  6. #5207
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadZ1212  [View Original Post]
    Taylor is gone.

    New owners, Tip-top, Tip-top performance. PM'ed pics and details.

    Ranking: 2 hard cocks.

    Good luck.

    Chad.
    I didn't receive a PM, send again if you get a chance. Manchester is typically a hike for me but I'll be up that way soon.

  7. #5206

    AMP spruce street Manchester

    Quote Originally Posted by ChadZ1212  [View Original Post]
    Taylor is gone.

    New owners, Tip-top, Tip-top performance. PM'ed pics and details.

    Ranking: 2 hard cocks.

    Good luck.

    Chad.
    For those that would like to see an actual info report on Spruce see below.

    Visited today and the parking lot was full. Upon entry met the mama-San owner and the 2 workers.

    First was (guess) 40 but solid body and better than average face.

    Number two (guess) late 20's, petite cute body with a little ass and B's in the shirt.

    Asked to remove shoes at the front desk and Coco (Korean name Keke) #2 led me to the room.

    For those that remember Coco from Burnside Ave, she had a very unique method to massage the lower back and glutes. Well Coco at Spruce uses the same technique and it was nice to experience that again.

    The usual negotiation after the flip, her initial ask was outrageous and made me laugh.

    I held my offer for several minutes until she agreed for a normal amount.

    She told me to be quiet then she was very loud during the deed, was funny as she said "sorry I was too loud" no reason to apologize to me honey LOL.

    On the way out she gave me her personal cell number and said discount next time you call me.

    Worth the visit guys, don't know if the older one is as playful.

  8. #5205
    Taylor is gone.

    New owners, Tip-top, Tip-top performance. PM'ed pics and details.

    Ranking: 2 hard cocks.

    Good luck.

    Chad.

    Quote Originally Posted by RChris11  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to the AMP on Spruce recently? Used to be one lady there on her own, but recent ads on STG suggest otherwise.

  9. #5204
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcard  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/732725016488 looks interesting but hoping to get info. Thanks.
    She's veteran of STG, I believe, also known as the "pickle girl", Paula's doubles partner in a Newington condo. Do a search on Paula or pickle for more info. She's a "Next" for me. Not interested.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/969701466569

    BMD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pdble.jpg‎  

  10. #5203

    Info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/732725016488 looks interesting but hoping to get info. Thanks.

  11. #5202

    Info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/732725016488 looks interesting but hoping to get info. Thanks.

  12. #5201

    Spruce

    Anyone been to the AMP on Spruce recently? Used to be one lady there on her own, but recent ads on STG suggest otherwise.

  13. #5200
    Guessing she got spooked, all is good as to my experience. Her performance has been over the top. If I may make a suggestion, try Sunday or Monday. Building is usually empty. Enjoy.

    Chad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Groundglass  [View Original Post]
    I scheduled after the original post. Good massage and facial. Maybe, maybe some tease if I imagine. No HE. Guess its YMMV.

  14. #5199
    Quote Originally Posted by GordonFreeman  [View Original Post]
    If you want a rub and tug and a little roaming without any hassle I recommend Gold Rose in East Hartford. They also do a playful table shower. The ladies are all middle aged but the massage and finish is always very good.
    Thanks for the recommendation. I rolled the dice on a few places, wish they had worked out better but it's all part of the game. I have one other place I was thinking of checking out (I am doubtful on it though), Aroma on Farmington Ave in West Hartford, across from Bar Taco. Assuming they are legit, I think New Original in Newington is the only good choice between Hartford and Meriden, unless I have overlooked something. And I do like New Original, but it would be nice to have more choices in that area. It's a little farther, but I will check out Gold Rose at some point.

  15. #5198
    Quote Originally Posted by Coberman  [View Original Post]
    It's a sparse looking kind of place with walls that don't reach the ceiling and drapes covering the doorways. I saw three women working there, two older and not much to look at and one younger but was busy with another client. A few times while getting my massage MMS answered her phone with one hand while massaging with the other. She put the phone on speaker and I was surprised at the things some people will say or ask right over the phone. The massage was okay with no hints of extras. At. 75 for the hour I'd only go back if I could guarantee getting the younger masseuse.
    If you want a rub and tug and a little roaming without any hassle I recommend Gold Rose in East Hartford. They also do a playful table shower. The ladies are all middle aged but the massage and finish is always very good.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape