Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 334 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 384 434 834 1334 ... LastLast
Results 4,996 to 5,010 of 30805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25810
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    This one was responsive and cool. Very laid back. GFE and clean. Of course sketchy hotel but that's what I expect. Sexxy BBBJ and a few positions. QV was actually 80. Don't mess it up!

    https://callescort.org/984-262-1507
    Tried to contact but haven't got a response. Really would like to have some fun with her but I'm seems like that's not going to happen.

  2. #25809
    Quote Originally Posted by Likeass911  [View Original Post]
    Do you what LND name is on her ads? Couldn't find KPS on M*g Sh*ts.
    Kendra is one.

    Dallas is the other, usually posts as exotic bombshell or something like that.

  3. #25808

    Olivia

    Finally check that box. She still has a attractive face, but due to family issues has gained weigh. Her oral skills are excellent and that made it well worth the trip.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/587949383405

  4. #25807

    Got curious and went

    Quote Originally Posted by Emaninbzn  [View Original Post]
    Can you share any more info? Looks like the usual ad for these, so if there is something good under that it would be good to know thank you.
    It's the same group, but they do have a new, younger girl in. If you get one of the older ladies, just ask to see other girl until she either gives in, or just leave and try some other time.

    They will use a translator app, and try really hard to not have you switch. You have to insist, just be polite, and be ready to leave and try again.

    -Coffee.

  5. #25806

    Latina Ruby

    Anybody try this Latina? Didn't see anything in the thread search.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...eigh/169322401

  6. #25805
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterT69  [View Original Post]
    Some of you may recognize these.

    KPS - 5/21.

    LND - 5/22.
    Do you what LND name is on her ads? Couldn't find KPS on M*g Sh*ts.

  7. #25804
    Quote Originally Posted by Zman429  [View Original Post]
    Can you share any more info? Looks like the usual ad for these, so if there is something good under that it would be good to know thank you.

  8. #25803

    Good one


  9. #25802

    Keep that list short

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentLeMec  [View Original Post]
    I travel a lot and I always check out the local services available. I am amazed how many of the ads are in all different cities. At least 50% are in 3 or 4 cities at a time. Especially on rubrankings.com. It takes hours to find one legit provider.
    It's getting tougher and tougher to find legit ads. And the definition of legit meaning not a scam. I'm not even including fake pic ads. I stick with providers like JLo, Vanessa's crew, and a few massage places because at least I'll get what I'm looking for even if it's not exactly what I like.

    I used to hit listcrawler, check Reviewed, hit Current so I could see legit ones, but now I have to drill down into the reviews to see if they're real.

  10. #25801

    Nelly

    Quote Originally Posted by Nateman  [View Original Post]
    Mid-level hotel near crabtree. Comms were good all signs flashed green for the go ahead.

    First warning flag-After telling her I where she asked what I am driving. Big ole whatever for that bc I had parked at adjacent business and told her I was in green Caravan.

    2nd red-she hits up the loo and calls some loud ass rude man-confirmed as her low hushed tones spoke volumes.

    Get ready to have fun then blam blam blam on the door.

    I was like speedy Gonzolas getting my shit together and brushed past thug / handler on way out.

    Anyway, I was out a whopping 60 bucks I am out but was thankful nothing escalated.

    Easiest job in the world, tax free and they still fuck it up.
    Damn that's crazy. Glad you made it out. Could have been worse. My guess is her handler is new. When I saw her months ago, she wouldn't budge on anything under 100. So the fact that she agreed to 60 tells me the scam is a full go now. Was thinking of seeing her again but she is officially off the list.

  11. #25800
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    Can you go into more detail? I've seen her once and had no issues.
    Mid-level hotel near crabtree. Comms were good all signs flashed green for the go ahead.

    First warning flag-After telling her I where she asked what I am driving. Big ole whatever for that bc I had parked at adjacent business and told her I was in green Caravan.

    2nd red-she hits up the loo and calls some loud ass rude man-confirmed as her low hushed tones spoke volumes.

    Get ready to have fun then blam blam blam on the door.

    I was like speedy Gonzolas getting my shit together and brushed past thug / handler on way out.

    Anyway, I was out a whopping 60 bucks I am out but was thankful nothing escalated.

    Easiest job in the world, tax free and they still fuck it up.

  12. #25799

    Other Cities

    I travel a lot and I always check out the local services available. I am amazed how many of the ads are in all different cities. At least 50% are in 3 or 4 cities at a time. Especially on rubrankings.com. It takes hours to find one legit provider.

  13. #25798

    I find amazing girls

    Seems like my superpower is finding hot girls at a fair price. Saw these two recently.

    This one was responsive and cool. Very laid back. GFE and clean. Of course sketchy hotel but that's what I expect. Sexxy BBBJ and a few positions. QV was actually 80. Don't mess it up!

    https://callescort.org/984-262-1507

    Godiva was funny because she brings me into the room and her friend is on one of the beds getting blown by her friend. He goes, "What the fuck! And I just said it's cool. I have no problem with it. So I went with Godiva intot he bathroom. If the other guy is on here, PM me. Tha twas too funny. He outlasted me too, BTW. Although the bathroom configuration made getting it on a little difficult, she is super sexy and was fun. Think it was 120.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/170475116

  14. #25797
    Some of you may recognize these.

    KPS - 5/21.

    LND - 5/22.

  15. #25796
    Reylene is actually a cool person and always, always a very fun time if you can hook up. She's terrible about comms and has always been flakey about making it work. She's one of those girls that, when you get there, may spend 20 minutes fixing her hiar in the mirror naked in front of you. I suspect it's this kind of thing that preoccupies her, but she's always lucid and never seems high in any way. I like her but, yeah, it's a real spin of the roulette wheel that you might actually get to see her. I always have a few irons in the fire if I reach out to here, in the same general area, since I know she may go silent at any point. Again, I don't think it's mean or manipulative, honestlyh. Just scatterbrained and I think she has enough business to not worry about it. One of the reasons I go back is because she genuinely likes sex. She'll be on the floor BBBJ-ing me and she'll stop, gripping the hilt of my dick, covered in her spit and say, "Damn!" and just start going at it like a machine as she gets turned on. That's worth it when I can see her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape