Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 335 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 235 285 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 385 435 835 1335 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,025 of 30808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25798

    I find amazing girls

    Seems like my superpower is finding hot girls at a fair price. Saw these two recently.

    This one was responsive and cool. Very laid back. GFE and clean. Of course sketchy hotel but that's what I expect. Sexxy BBBJ and a few positions. QV was actually 80. Don't mess it up!

    https://callescort.org/984-262-1507

    Godiva was funny because she brings me into the room and her friend is on one of the beds getting blown by her friend. He goes, "What the fuck! And I just said it's cool. I have no problem with it. So I went with Godiva intot he bathroom. If the other guy is on here, PM me. Tha twas too funny. He outlasted me too, BTW. Although the bathroom configuration made getting it on a little difficult, she is super sexy and was fun. Think it was 120.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/170475116

  2. #25797
    Some of you may recognize these.

    KPS - 5/21.

    LND - 5/22.

  3. #25796
    Reylene is actually a cool person and always, always a very fun time if you can hook up. She's terrible about comms and has always been flakey about making it work. She's one of those girls that, when you get there, may spend 20 minutes fixing her hiar in the mirror naked in front of you. I suspect it's this kind of thing that preoccupies her, but she's always lucid and never seems high in any way. I like her but, yeah, it's a real spin of the roulette wheel that you might actually get to see her. I always have a few irons in the fire if I reach out to here, in the same general area, since I know she may go silent at any point. Again, I don't think it's mean or manipulative, honestlyh. Just scatterbrained and I think she has enough business to not worry about it. One of the reasons I go back is because she genuinely likes sex. She'll be on the floor BBBJ-ing me and she'll stop, gripping the hilt of my dick, covered in her spit and say, "Damn!" and just start going at it like a machine as she gets turned on. That's worth it when I can see her.

  4. #25795
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonSports83  [View Original Post]
    Wow this is a blast from the past. Ill be honest no one has toped her on her head game. Hope she does grace us again cause ill be there.
    Yeah. That goes way back. She looks pretty similar, considering how much time has passed. But her prices are ridiculous. No one should even consider it.

  5. #25794
    JMC 5/28.

    Saw her once 3+ years ago. Used to go by Snow Bunny then I think.

  6. #25793
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman72  [View Original Post]
    Wow this is a blast from the past when Raleigh had great providers. For those senior members is you know you know. Just seeing she is still in the business. Hoping she will grace RDU with her presence.

    Who remembers Babs.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9196735098
    Wow this is a blast from the past. Ill be honest no one has toped her on her head game. Hope she does grace us again cause ill be there.

  7. #25792

    Nelly

    Quote Originally Posted by Nateman  [View Original Post]
    Can you go into more detail? I've seen her once and had no issues.

  8. #25791

    Non 5/22

    She looks familiar, what say. You?

  9. #25790

  10. #25789
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy82  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her. She's legit. Looks like her pictures.
    How was the experience? What's the menu like and is she worth it?

  11. #25788

    Not

    Quote Originally Posted by Aamogdem  [View Original Post]
    Have anyone tried this website? All girls look TGTBT.

    https://secrethostess.com/category/e...igh-durham-nc/
    A single legit thing on this page. All nonsense.

  12. #25787

    Babs

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman72  [View Original Post]
    Wow this is a blast from the past when Raleigh had great providers. For those senior members is you know you know. Just seeing she is still in the business. Hoping she will grace RDU with her presence.

    Who remembers Babs.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9196735098
    She was a good experience once upon a time. Hope she makes down our way. Would be fun to see her again, even if just for old time's sake.

  13. #25786
    Quote Originally Posted by Aamogdem  [View Original Post]
    Have anyone tried this website? All girls look TGTBT.

    https://secrethostess.com/category/e...igh-durham-nc/
    Dude if you can't recognize a page of scams you shouldn't be on the net looking. Be safe.

  14. #25785

    Secrethostess

    Have anyone tried this website? All girls look TGTBT.

    https://secrethostess.com/category/e...igh-durham-nc/

  15. #25784

    Monger from the beach headed your way!

    Hey why'all, I'm headed up your way week after next. I'm looking to get a line on some decent providers. I'll be up that way for a week and want to check out some local talent. I'm looking for a nasty girl that's down for most things, Greek, rim, bbjdt. Moderately priced and decent looking. I like all body types and races. I don't want to feel rushed. A decent personality is a must. You can dm or respond in thread. It's up to you, next time you're in myrtle beach I'll return the favor. I'm looking for multiple girls. I've been active for years on here. I'm going to be asking some questions in the walker thread as well. Why'all hook me up! Thanks and stay safe out there!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape