Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 350 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 250 300 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 400 450 850 1350 ... LastLast
Results 5,236 to 5,250 of 37364
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32129

    Mimi

    I had the opportunity to meet with Mimi yesterday, and I have to say she is quite amazing. Real Japan and white mix. Pics are accurate.

    Firstly when I arrived, Mimi unlocked the door, she is a slender build, probably around 5'9, and 120 lbs. She has a toned mid-section, so no excess rolls. Very firm butt for those who like DOGGY. She has very firm thighs as well, really clamped down on my face when I was eating her out.

    Face wise she has a nice nose, very soft-looking bridge and pointed tip. Very full lips, great for DFK and lip biting. She has big rounded eyes and where thick eyeliner making her eyes look more cat-like. Overall she is pretty girl.

    It was a good 1-hour session, filled with passionate DFK, neck biting, DATY. She has really strong hips, so in ACG she pounded me hard. I finished in MISH, she arched her hip up really high, and held on to her feet, as I pounded in and out, in an upward motion. We both were sweating and out of breath.

    I am very interested in repeating however I had to go back to Tysons NVA. Anyway, she said she would be in Richmond for about 3 days. So if you want to try this asian and white mixed girl, don't miss her.

  2. #32128
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 32
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfMan57  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link for her?
    https://asiangfeclub.com/

  3. #32127

    Pixie

    Greetings gents. Long-time member, but not very active in the hobby, so few posts. I mostly stick with older, UTR contacts. But today I felt like venturing out, so booked with Pixie (last four digits: 1919).

    Curt communications, describing general vicinity and suggested donations. Opted for $. 8 HH. Arrived in general vicinity near Brook and Parham. Then was ghosted. Waited HH, with three texts sprinkled in: I'm here, Anytime you're ready LMK, Hope you're OK.

    Still haven't heard anything. I genuinely hope she's OK, but I'm thinking it was never a serious appointment. Just wanted to put that out there for anyone trying to dream about her. Peace out!

  4. #32126

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfMan57  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link for her?
    Asian GFE, I also saw her this afternoon.
    Here is the link https://asiangfeclub.com/
    She said she would only stay for 3 days.

  5. #32125
    Quote Originally Posted by KjcExpress  [View Original Post]
    Saw Mimi is back, so contacted the PO for the same-day appt and got to a familiar location. The door opened and I found Mimi wearing heels with pink lingerie. We DFKed at the door and she led me to her room. She could smell that I had just showered so after BT and hand wash we got straight down to business.

    She started off with BBBJ and we moved onto 69. She wasn't particularly responsive to DATY but she got pretty wet. I was rock hard and ready to go and I pounded her Mish with lots of DFK. She was way more responsive to pounding and I busted in MS after a few minutes.

    We cleaned up and chatted for a bit. Still have time so we went for round 2. Not too long after she stroked and teased my junior, I was ready to go again and we started with BBBJ, CG, ACG, DS, and eventually came back to Mish and DFK for second load. By this time there wasn't enough time to go again and after a light massage we went off to shower. Service wise she was a solid choice and even dried me off after the shower and helped me get dressed.

    Definitely a solid choice at the moment and I'd definitely see her again.
    Do you have a link for her?

  6. #32124

    Catfish

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm.../382154894278. Saw this one recently. Definitly not girl in pic. On the flip side she was very nice and gave an above average bbj. Everything else covered.

  7. #32123

    Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by ZayLe  [View Original Post]
    I have a new UTR for any senior members. She just getting started doesn't want too many but looking for some regulars. Definitely a fun time won't be disappointed at all. Pm for more info.
    Here's some pics as well for you guys if it helps.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3604.jpg‎   IMG_3605.jpg‎  

  8. #32122
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 32

    Mimi GFE

    Saw Mimi is back, so contacted the PO for the same-day appt and got to a familiar location. The door opened and I found Mimi wearing heels with pink lingerie. We DFKed at the door and she led me to her room. She could smell that I had just showered so after BT and hand wash we got straight down to business.

    She started off with BBBJ and we moved onto 69. She wasn't particularly responsive to DATY but she got pretty wet. I was rock hard and ready to go and I pounded her Mish with lots of DFK. She was way more responsive to pounding and I busted in MS after a few minutes.

    We cleaned up and chatted for a bit. Still have time so we went for round 2. Not too long after she stroked and teased my junior, I was ready to go again and we started with BBBJ, CG, ACG, DS, and eventually came back to Mish and DFK for second load. By this time there wasn't enough time to go again and after a light massage we went off to shower. Service wise she was a solid choice and even dried me off after the shower and helped me get dressed.

    Definitely a solid choice at the moment and I'd definitely see her again.

  9. #32121
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same girl that used to go by Cravin Ravin (I thought it was spelled with an I)?

    Thanks.

    RR.
    Yes this is the same girl.

  10. #32120

    Nyla

    Anyone notice Nyla is posting again? It's in the Richmond STG section even though it says her location is VA Beach. In her ad she says her name is Nayla but it's definitely Nyla. Also known as Jade on Tryst. Some of us remember her as Marie or Milk Marie when she first came on the scene a few years ago. I thought she left the hobby but looks like she is back. Mom still posts on Tryst down in the VA Beach area. Anyone reached out? Is she still worth a good spin? Her prices have gone up over the years but she always loved it when you took control and treated her like a filthy ****.

    Stay safe.

    RR.

  11. #32119
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird77  [View Original Post]
    Have met with her many many times over the years. She was out the game for probably two years but now back. For you older guys, it's Raven that used to be off Hull in Chesterfield near the old clover hill. Sweet girl who I had hoped was going to move out of this game. But she's back and in Petersburg.
    Is this the same girl that used to go by Cravin Ravin (I thought it was spelled with an I)?

    Thanks.

    RR.

  12. #32118

    Colgado

    Your inbox is full delete some old messages.

  13. #32117

    Any interest

    I have a new UTR for any senior members. She just getting started doesn't want too many but looking for some regulars. Definitely a fun time won't be disappointed at all. Pm for more info.

  14. #32116
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynuma  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this post for a few months on STG, any info would be appreciated. Please PM me. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...n/145354346597
    Have met with her many many times over the years. She was out the game for probably two years but now back. For you older guys, it's Raven that used to be off Hull in Chesterfield near the old clover hill. Sweet girl who I had hoped was going to move out of this game. But she's back and in Petersburg.

  15. #32115
    Shill for GFE Ignore all posts


    Posts: 13

    Mizuki and Ava DUO experience

    First time trying GFE DUO option. This was my first time trying DUO, I've always wanted to try it, and today the dream came true.

    Both Mizuki and Ava are petite and skinny. And they are cute and sweet. Their photos are accurate. They greeted at the door with skimpy outfit. After BT and shower, Mizuki took the lead while Ava watched the action. BBBJ like a jackhammer, finally Ava dove in while Mizuki climbed up to my face. CG, RCG then blew my first load in Mizuki. They both gave me a 4 hands massage with the occasional naughty gestures. Second round, Ava rode me like a champ and Mizuki sat on my face. Doggy, mish, standing mish alternating after one and the other, I blew a 2nd load. I'm exhausted but these 2 want to keep going. Somehow they got me hard again but after 5 mins play time was up and I left with shaky knees.

    They have great chemistry together and I definitely recommend that you get in a doubles session with them while you have the chance. It was well worth the 650 I spent.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape