Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34200

    The earth massage spa

    Has anyone gone to this place before? Recommend or no?

  2. #34199
    Quote Originally Posted by FellowMonger  [View Original Post]
    Since moving more north towards avondale and logan square decided to try and find some good spots but ended up going to CLM as its super close by to me.

    Was initially interested in Hanna or Coco but I heard the rates for them were pretty high so decided not to and went for Carolina.

    She's probably mid / high 30's or so with natural Ds and a plump but tight ass. Paid 160 +250 tip for CFS with a great view of her from the back and she gave a great CBJ which I usually don't care for. Would repeat.
    Is Carolina White or Latina? I need to find more Latina's since CPD hot on Perfect Archer and after I tried to give another chance at Princess Latina since lately I see A bunch of guy's flying In and out was hoping for A change at this Spa but nope same over weight mean chubbies still working there fussin. There has got to be more Latina options In Chicago please.

  3. #34198
    Quote Originally Posted by Varsity2017  [View Original Post]
    Alright I know the hot topic is usually the place with the best extras. I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations for the best massage they've gotten and the HE is a bonus. I'm looking for the best deep tissue massage spot and possible L1 but that's less important.
    Yes try either Princess Thai Orchid on Belmont or Milwaukee. All they provide Is Level 1 nothing more.

  4. #34197
    Quote Originally Posted by Coopertars  [View Original Post]
    You mean the few spas in a concentrated spot that all use like tiktok, instagram, twitter and blatantly post about a harem of cum guzzlers on the advertising sites are getting busted and the ones that are spread out and more low key arent? Weird.
    Huh? Are guys using social media to find new spas / talent? What's the advantage over the standard advertising (bedpage, adult search, STG) and review sites? What seems to be most affective?

  5. #34196

    Princess

    Quote Originally Posted by Varsity2017  [View Original Post]
    Alright I know the hot topic is usually the place with the best extras. I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations for the best massage they've gotten and the HE is a bonus. I'm looking for the best deep tissue massage spot and possible L1 but that's less important.
    Princess spa on Milwaukee ave for sure the best massage with L1. Girls are usually vey cute if not HOT and all give great massage with nice amount of teasing. L1 guaranteed, if you start seeing same girl regularly, probably more will be offered.

  6. #34195

    Libg ling on clybourn

    Can anyone tell me the line up at this spa. Much appreciated you can dm if you like.

  7. #34194
    Quote Originally Posted by Varsity2017  [View Original Post]
    Alright I know the hot topic is usually the place with the best extras. I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations for the best massage they've gotten and the HE is a bonus. I'm looking for the best deep tissue massage spot and possible L1 but that's less important.
    I would say Summer at Oakton Spa in Mt Prospect. Strictly L1 but great massage.

  8. #34193

    Emmy Windsor Pulaski

    Two girls Emmy and Samantha (Both youngish for an average parlor. Emmy was slightly cuter, very short, maybe mid 30's, cute moon face and nice small naturals, zero English straight to business 40 HH 200 CFS. L2 was not cutting it horrible technique so we went to the next level. Not really recommended although there in a.

    A pinch. But sounds like other girls may be better.

  9. #34192

    Best massage you've ever gotten

    Alright I know the hot topic is usually the place with the best extras. I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations for the best massage they've gotten and the HE is a bonus. I'm looking for the best deep tissue massage spot and possible L1 but that's less important.

  10. #34191
    Quote Originally Posted by Coopertars  [View Original Post]
    You mean the few spas in a concentrated spot that all use like tiktok, instagram, twitter and blatantly post about a harem of cum guzzlers on the advertising sites are getting busted and the ones that are spread out and more low key arent? Weird.
    Speaking of lurid ads, anyone see those on AdultSearch touting a house at 315 x S Lowe? Seems like an unlikely location for that sort of place.

  11. #34190

    Carolina CLM

    Since moving more north towards avondale and logan square decided to try and find some good spots but ended up going to CLM as its super close by to me.

    Was initially interested in Hanna or Coco but I heard the rates for them were pretty high so decided not to and went for Carolina.

    She's probably mid / high 30's or so with natural Ds and a plump but tight ass. Paid 160 +250 tip for CFS with a great view of her from the back and she gave a great CBJ which I usually don't care for. Would repeat.

  12. #34189
    Quote Originally Posted by PantherPride4  [View Original Post]
    As I said before Chinatown joints are doing something wrong all Tokyo, Perfect Archer and Orange got paid visits by CPD this Isn't the case for Spa's up North or around the West Side. Even SXL downtown Isn't getting raided and It's really just A "Nail Salon".
    You mean the few spas in a concentrated spot that all use like tiktok, instagram, twitter and blatantly post about a harem of cum guzzlers on the advertising sites are getting busted and the ones that are spread out and more low key arent? Weird.

  13. #34188

    Selena

    Quote Originally Posted by SideTalker  [View Original Post]
    West River Spa: after two below average experiences with one provider (unfortunately did not get a name: smaller build, paranoid look on her face) I asked for Selena and had a pleasant time. Bit older in the face but great body. Decent massage followed by BBBJ AND 69 for 1. 4 in addition to house fee. Would recommend.
    Selena (formerly Juju, formerly Selena) is one of my ATFs in Chicago. We just get along well and she does have a great body. Highly recommend.

  14. #34187
    Quote Originally Posted by Moss734  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me, or do these places have disproportionately high plumbing issues? LOL.
    Both Perfect Archer and Orange happened to have Water / Pipe problems during the same time after CPD stopped by. It's just explaining why they aren't open without scaring costumers away about Cops sniffing around.

  15. #34186
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbry4281  [View Original Post]
    I don't think the cpd was there to check their pipes!.
    Okay good point. Odd why would they lie. Also now they are sneaking business Into some Apartment same setting as he HKPD 35th Apartments. As I said before Chinatown joints are doing something wrong all Tokyo, Perfect Archer and Orange got paid visits by CPD this Isn't the case for Spa's up North or around the West Side. Even SXL downtown Isn't getting raided and It's really just A "Nail Salon".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape