Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Asians Escort / Massage / UTR

+ Add Report
Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 778
This blog is moderated by BuckHead44
  1. #28

    Acs

    Quote Originally Posted by SettleDown  [View Original Post]
    I received a text from a spot here in Richmond, the text read like this (140/30 min 180/60 min 280/ vi. P 300/ bb. FS) now with the 140 is that for full service, and when I get there for my appointment do I have to mention that I want FS, or is the 140 just for a regular massage. To some of you this may sound stupid, but since this is my first time going down this route, just wondering what to expect, you can put the answer on the board or send me a pm, thanks. As always be safe, watch your back, but most of all "bust a nutt".
    This is ACS (Asian Crap Shoot). The price is for FS. This will be in a hotel room.

  2. #27

    Massage Parlor (How to hook up)

    I received a text from a spot here in Richmond, the text read like this (140/30 min 180/60 min 280/ vi. P 300/ bb. FS) now with the 140 is that for full service, and when I get there for my appointment do I have to mention that I want FS, or is the 140 just for a regular massage. To some of you this may sound stupid, but since this is my first time going down this route, just wondering what to expect, you can put the answer on the board or send me a pm, thanks. As always be safe, watch your back, but most of all "bust a nutt".

  3. #26

    Moon girls Bonnie

    Absolutely amazing. Easy and responsive comms. At a reasonably clean hotel in the near west end (you might want an Extended Stay). Mid-30's, playful, perfect body, brain-exploding head. Answered the door in a teddy and a smile, $2. 2 and off to the 30 min races! A little covered CG and back to the superb mouth action. Minimal English but super sweet. Would repeat!

  4. #25

    New Sofia at MGS?

    Anyone TOFTT and check out Sofia yet?

    https://www.moongirlsshow.com/modellist/sofia

    Haven't had the best luck with the unreviewed girls. Website says from Korea, but the pics are from this girl here who seems very Chinese:

    https://bestgirlsexy.com/xiuren%E7%A...tan-xiao-ling/

  5. #24
    Just checked the moongirls site.

    Seems to only be one available rn.

    Anyone sample?

  6. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckHead44  [View Original Post]
    Got word that there is a new site for Asian GFE, moongirlsshow. I'm not sure about the difference in numbers. BH44.
    I use their WeChat link. Much better for privacy.

  7. #22

    Asian GFE

    Got word that there is a new site for Asian GFE, moongirlsshow. I'm not sure about the difference in numbers. BH44.

  8. #21

    Duo

    Quote Originally Posted by CarlJ  [View Original Post]
    Has any monger tried their DUO option? The new lineups look good.
    You cn get a duo or trio with any of them. For the price they are down for anything.

  9. #20
    Shill for GFE Ignore all posts


    Posts: 13

    Asian GFE DUO

    Has any monger tried their DUO option? The new lineups look good.

  10. #19

    Asian GFE

    Looks like they might've gotten some new talent, maybe even a new operator on the phone too. Super slow in responding today, nearly two hours after the initial text.

    Perhaps the girls were busy, but it still would've been nice to get a response.

  11. #18

    Re: Asiangfe Club

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronson1  [View Original Post]
    Is Asiangfeclub no longer here? I haven't heard from them since last week.
    Looks like they've gotten new talent in the last day or so.

    https://asiangfeclub.com/

  12. #17

    Asian Club

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronson1  [View Original Post]
    Is Asiangfeclub no longer here? I haven't heard from them since last week.
    I sent a txt with no reply. It’s been about a week for me too.

    BH44.

  13. #16

    GFE club

    Is Asiangfeclub no longer here? I haven't heard from them since last week.

  14. #15

    Samiya

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckHead44  [View Original Post]
    Holder is saying Samiya is in town! Just passing along info! BH44.
    I'mma wait until the week end if I don't see any bad reviews I will take a plunge. I was going to go to LJS this past weekend but once I saw the new menu decided to wait instead. I don't even think Sara is here anymore.

  15. #14

    Asian Club

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckHead44  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the club has updated the site! Sara (time waster) and Samiya (appears to be new). Not sure if they are in the area? No reply with text.

    BH44.
    Holder is saying Samiya is in town! Just passing along info! BH44.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape