Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 12314
-
05-29-24 22:12 #10589Senior Member

Posts: 203Enough
Holy cow enough about the skanky drug ridden small white girl that might or might not be visiting uncle.
I tried seeing sunny but after delayed response and then nothing I gave up.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/308460813740
But I did meet up with the blasian who is only here a couple more days. She is way prettier in person and has a rocking body. Service was good but wouldn't spring for more than a hhr because the hr wasn't anything extra or special.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/179601854894
-
05-29-24 21:29 #10588Regular Member

Posts: 19Released
I just checked my case. She was sentenced and released time served yesterday. Like I said in earlier post, I can't account for any truth toward anything other than she was in jail when someone was posting an ad of her.
Originally Posted by DavidH
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-24 22:24 #10587Senior Member

Posts: 48Just went through the pictures uncle has going back to early April. Not finding a young petite blonde you are telling us is there. Granted, the pics she posted on Skip were filtered. You could still make out most of her face along with petite short figure. Just not finding her sitting at uncle's house right now. Give me the first letter of her first name and first initial of her last name and I'll do a better look.
I still stand by my earlier review of my interactions with her. Click my profile name to find my post about her. Also, others posted the same that she wasn't a professional. Poor communication, changing stories and numbers. I didn't have a visit because she seemed suspicious to me. Others that did have a visit said it was a money grab and pharma issue for them.
To bad because she could have done well here providing a service. I have yet to find a provider who is young, not overweight, communicates, and clean of pharmacy.
Originally Posted by ThrillInIt42
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-24 10:01 #10586Regular Member

Posts: 19She's in acj
Don't matter where you find her ads. She has been in jail for 2 weeks now.
Originally Posted by Ackson13
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-24 11:59 #10585Banned Member

Posts: 316She's on SB
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...e569908adcc784
Originally Posted by ThrillInIt42
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-24 15:35 #10584Regular Member

Posts: 19Not he for sure
I happen to know for a fact that the girl in the ad is serving times with uncle LEO. Therefore she cannot be the one posting it. As to its accuracy I have no knowledge to share. But I assume it's a salty ex or something.
Originally Posted by Hardon56
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-24 15:16 #10583Senior Member

Posts: 223What makes you sure she's the one posting the ad? Wouldn't be the first time someone made a fake post on STG. I just assumed it's someone she scammed trying to ruin her. I've met her when she was with Cole and she doesn't seem like the type to come clean and do the honorable thing like announcing she has a STD.
Originally Posted by Hardon56
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-24 11:10 #10582Senior Member

Posts: 477Who?
Without stating an accusation, please simply state the name of the provider to avoid because of "reasons".
Originally Posted by Hardon56
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-24 10:34 #10581Senior Member

Posts: 326Std
Just curious if anyone else saw the provider post where she said she had HERPES and she and her boyfriend were done being a provider? Admin must have removed it. WHY? It is not an accusation if the one who has it states it as fact. I feel admin is doing us a grave dis service by withholding such info. The sooner you know which provider the sooner you can get tested if you visited her. WTF admin?One of two reasons, we missed it, or it's a senior member who isn't moderated.
Here's an idea, maybe report the post before asking us why we haven't done anything.
Just saying,
A2
-
05-26-24 08:54 #10580Regular Member

Posts: 16[Message to Admin deleted]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.
The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!
-
05-25-24 11:01 #10579Regular Member

Posts: 16To each our own
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
05-24-24 19:01 #10578Senior Member

Posts: 255Squirting Sweetie. Scam
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...e/835207307927
Say no deposits, wants a subscription to her OF in order to set meets.
I toftt and am not surprised there was no response.
-
05-24-24 16:20 #10577Senior Member

Posts: 146Got the same response.
Originally Posted by VaeVictus
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-24 21:28 #10576Senior Member

Posts: 38Chloe from Toledo
I had another excellent dream of Chloe from Toledo today. She is always clean and smelling good. I am glad she is coming to the Fort more often than she did last year. She is the only one as far as I am concerned that is in the same class as the retired Debbie Darling.
-
05-22-24 15:30 #10575Senior Member

Posts: 129[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.










Reply With Quote





