Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Ripoff Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 986
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #821
    Quote Originally Posted by RWolt60  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw.../1?search=Cleo

    Just making everyone aware to be careful with this provider. She runs her own business called The Zen Den (massage / waxing business) and will make unauthorized charges to your credit card if you paid for any of her business services with the credit card. I told her not to retain any of my credit card information, but she did anyway. $2000.00 of charges made before I caught it. The credit card company is taking care of the charges, but just make everyone aware that she did this to me. So if she does this with her business, I'm sure she would also do this with any other services that she provides as part of this post. Making everyone that this just happened to me, so beware.

    I have been a good honest, regular and trustworthy customer of hers and then this happens. You cant trust anybody these days and think they are a decent trusting person bc they will always back stab you eventually. Very sad.
    We talk about it in the WTF you talking about thread these people are criminals never give them your personal info and here you go giving them your credit card. It doesn't matter how long you known them we just a trick they pretend they our friends but its like a strippers bed side manner they only see money. Trusting them can be a fetal mistake. Cash app is ok if your real name isn't on it and you don't keep cash on it. Some know how to get into your cash app we see the scams on FB all the time. But credit card you ask for it Bro. From now on you treat them for what they are criminals. Anyone that's brave enough to post ads for illegal service on the internet is nuts and can't be trusted.

  2. #820

    Bait and Switch

    I tried one of the Latinas yesterday at Red Roof off Little Rock. Definitely not the girl in the pics. Should have left. Definitely not what I was looking for. She had to rub me off because her body and attitude wasn't doing it for me.

  3. #819
    I always pay with cash.

    Quote Originally Posted by RWolt60  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw.../1?search=Cleo

    Just making everyone aware to be careful with this provider. She runs her own business called The Zen Den (massage / waxing business) and will make unauthorized charges to your credit card if you paid for any of her business services with the credit card. I told her not to retain any of my credit card information, but she did anyway. $2000.00 of charges made before I caught it. The credit card company is taking care of the charges, but just make everyone aware that she did this to me. So if she does this with her business, I'm sure she would also do this with any other services that she provides as part of this post. Making everyone that this just happened to me, so beware.

    I have been a good honest, regular and trustworthy customer of hers and then this happens. You cant trust anybody these days and think they are a decent trusting person bc they will always back stab you eventually. Very sad.

  4. #818

    Cleo

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw.../1?search=Cleo

    Just making everyone aware to be careful with this provider. She runs her own business called The Zen Den (massage / waxing business) and will make unauthorized charges to your credit card if you paid for any of her business services with the credit card. I told her not to retain any of my credit card information, but she did anyway. $2000.00 of charges made before I caught it. The credit card company is taking care of the charges, but just make everyone aware that she did this to me. So if she does this with her business, I'm sure she would also do this with any other services that she provides as part of this post. Making everyone that this just happened to me, so beware.

    I have been a good honest, regular and trustworthy customer of hers and then this happens. You can’t trust anybody these days and think they are a decent trusting person bc they will always back stab you eventually. Very sad.

  5. #817
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazySpoo  [View Original Post]
    Update, got a dozen text from their handlers (all with Hispanic names) and their empty threats.
    Good job handling that situation, but honestly the very instant a provider starts getting even the slightest bit of attitude or begins nitpicking about the price you need to take your cash and leave immediately.

    It never leads to anything good.

  6. #816
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazySpoo  [View Original Post]
    Update, got a dozen text from their handlers (all with Hispanic names) and their empty threats. Apparently they didn't like me wasting their time since I was going from room to room checking out the ladies. Threaten to come after me and my family if I don't respond to them and pay them for wasting their time. Used a burner number so good luck with that. Sent back a threat to them saying I will report them for trafficking children and get them raided and that any of the girls or guys detained without paperwork will be processed for deportation. Complete silent afterwards.

    All the ads I messaged was for university since I was in the area so every response I got back was at that same place. I can't say for the first floor but the second and third have a dozen of them.
    That's funny, I got a threat from one of the handlers of a Red Roof provider today. Also called me 3 x. I just ignored them and blocked the number.

    Provider said she was still in town but the address she sent was in Georgia.

    Burner phone, VPN, etc.

    Shout out to all the advice of the OG's on this board.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0055.jpg‎  

  7. #815
    Quote Originally Posted by JSimp  [View Original Post]
    Grown ass men are going to do what they want but I would stay away from Red Roof and Sunset. Little Rock and Feldfarm aren't as bad.
    So Little Rock providers are legit? Not bait and switch?

  8. #814
    Update, got a dozen text from their handlers (all with Hispanic names) and their empty threats. Apparently they didn't like me wasting their time since I was going from room to room checking out the ladies. Threaten to come after me and my family if I don't respond to them and pay them for wasting their time. Used a burner number so good luck with that. Sent back a threat to them saying I will report them for trafficking children and get them raided and that any of the girls or guys detained without paperwork will be processed for deportation. Complete silent afterwards.

    All the ads I messaged was for university since I was in the area so every response I got back was at that same place. I can't say for the first floor but the second and third have a dozen of them.

  9. #813

    Red Roof and Sunset

    Grown ass men are going to do what they want but I would stay away from Red Roof and Sunset. Little Rock and Feldfarm aren't as bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Morningwood728  [View Original Post]
    Damn, sorry that happened to you.

    Any ad with a 609 area code I ignore right away. That group are a bunch of scammers.

    But it looks like the Feld farm and of course the backdoor crews are legit.

    I don't know about the influx of ads from Red Roof, Sunset and Little Rock but I guess we'll find out eventually.

    Stay safe bro.

  10. #812
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazySpoo  [View Original Post]
    Wish I would have saw this before my visit there. Contacted a few ads and they all directed me to the same place. Some of these ads have girls that look like they're Caucasians. BTW. Figured I would knock on the door and if it wasn't to my liking I would walk away. All of the girls I saw didn't look like their ads and were old and unattractive but after the screening some, I decided to settle on an acceptable one that had a bbl. Wasn't attractive by any means but I let my head do the thinking. Spoke basic English. Told her she looks nothing like the ad. She said it's common because they change girls very often. Was told quoted a higher price. Showed her the price that was agreed upon from the text for hhr. Argued with her and told her I'd walk if she don't agree with the price, so she agreed. About less than 5 minute into the session she said time was up. Literally pushed me off and yelled like a crazy person. Tried arguing that it wasn't even 5 minutes and then she dialed her phone and heard her speaking to some guys over the speaker telling me to leave or else. So I left. As I was going down the stairs I saw half a dozen Latinos watching me leave. Not saying they were the ones she called but they weren't standing around starring at me when I was walking around knocking on doors. I wasn't about to stay there and find out. Just wanted to put this out there. Definitely not going to visit anyone staying at that place again.

    Also another thing to note is whenever I walked away from someone I didn't like, they would always text back asking to visit another room which is a few doors down and see if I like the girl there. Definitely I don't recommend supporting these people.
    Damn, sorry that happened to you.

    Any ad with a 609 area code I ignore right away. That group are a bunch of scammers.

    But it looks like the Feld farm and of course the backdoor crews are legit.

    I don't know about the influx of ads from Red Roof, Sunset and Little Rock but I guess we'll find out eventually.

    Stay safe bro.

  11. #811
    Quote Originally Posted by Morningwood728  [View Original Post]
    Sure thing, so I first reached out to this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/170163259

    But when I asked for FT verification, crickets. So I reached out to the other girl, she replied and it was the same location as the girl above. No worries. They're probably part of the same agency I thought.

    Got to the location, went to the room and there were 2 girls inside. Room was small and a little messy with clothes. One girl looked like she was in her early to mid 20's while the other looked mid to late 20's and was a little heavier than the other. Both not attractive (to me) and definitely not the girl in the ad. They both were a little overweight, not fat but not fit like the girl in the picture. Both girls had a pear shaped body. They didn't speak English so bringing up the ad on my phone, I asked who the girl in the ad was supposed to be. It was the younger one and that's when I left.

    So. If it's a extended stay in uni, just be wary.
    Wish I would have saw this before my visit there. Contacted a few ads and they all directed me to the same place. Some of these ads have girls that look like they're Caucasians. BTW. Figured I would knock on the door and if it wasn't to my liking I would walk away. All of the girls I saw didn't look like their ads and were old and unattractive but after the screening some, I decided to settle on an acceptable one that had a bbl. Wasn't attractive by any means but I let my head do the thinking. Spoke basic English. Told her she looks nothing like the ad. She said it's common because they change girls very often. Was told quoted a higher price. Showed her the price that was agreed upon from the text for hhr. Argued with her and told her I'd walk if she don't agree with the price, so she agreed. About less than 5 minute into the session she said time was up. Literally pushed me off and yelled like a crazy person. Tried arguing that it wasn't even 5 minutes and then she dialed her phone and heard her speaking to some guys over the speaker telling me to leave or else. So I left. As I was going down the stairs I saw half a dozen Latinos watching me leave. Not saying they were the ones she called but they weren't standing around starring at me when I was walking around knocking on doors. I wasn't about to stay there and find out. Just wanted to put this out there. Definitely not going to visit anyone staying at that place again.

    Also another thing to note is whenever I walked away from someone I didn't like, they would always text back asking to visit another room which is a few doors down and see if I like the girl there. Definitely I don't recommend supporting these people.

  12. #810
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini10  [View Original Post]
    A little more detail would be nice as to how bad did the person look was she fat ygly skinny AF know teeth drug spots on her face nasty room?
    Sure thing, so I first reached out to this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/170163259

    But when I asked for FT verification, crickets. So I reached out to the other girl, she replied and it was the same location as the girl above. No worries. They're probably part of the same agency I thought.

    Got to the location, went to the room and there were 2 girls inside. Room was small and a little messy with clothes. One girl looked like she was in her early to mid 20's while the other looked mid to late 20's and was a little heavier than the other. Both not attractive (to me) and definitely not the girl in the ad. They both were a little overweight, not fat but not fit like the girl in the picture. Both girls had a pear shaped body. They didn't speak English so bringing up the ad on my phone, I asked who the girl in the ad was supposed to be. It was the younger one and that's when I left.

    So. If it's a extended stay in uni, just be wary.

  13. #809
    Quote Originally Posted by Morningwood728  [View Original Post]
    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...otte/170102600

    So, was going to TOFTT reached out to her, and she's at a run down InTown suites in university.

    Walked in and walked right back out.

    Stay safe gentlemen.
    A little more detail would be nice as to how bad did the person look was she fat ygly skinny AF know teeth drug spots on her face nasty room?

  14. #808

    Bait and switch

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...otte/170102600

    So, was going to TOFTT reached out to her, and she's at a run down InTown suites in university.

    Walked in and walked right back out.

    Stay safe gentlemen.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8a1689e28ac89bb1c422ababe06c10ae_f.jpg‎  

  15. #807

    Jenna?

    I've seen a lot of ripoff reports about Jenna. Recently have been trying to meet with this Jenna. Is this the same Jenna that everyone talks about?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240515-180535_Instagram.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape