Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 272 of 1635 FirstFirst ... 172 222 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 322 372 772 1272 ... LastLast
Results 4,066 to 4,080 of 24515
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20450
    Quote Originally Posted by JankMaster  [View Original Post]
    I know jewlz. Which is trinity. The blk or other white chic and who is the blk chic if that's not trinity.
    Turns out it wasnt Jewlz offering the special. It was Trinity. I am going to pull the trigger with this. Trinity is great with communication.

    Also, someone basically just robbed her. Paid for 10, stayed for 30, trying for more than what he paid for. That's not the way to treat someone in the profession. Not fucking cool.

  2. #20449

    UTR pic

    Quote Originally Posted by Daedelus  [View Original Post]
    Exactly! Give us something to work with.
    Ask and you shall receive. Sometimes. Here's my mystery girl. Actual photo. She's still out of town until later this week.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4843_.jpg‎  

  3. #20448

    Which Kay?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRabbit  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Kay recently it's been a while since I've seen her ads?
    If you're referring to the white Kay with the huge tits it's been just over a year since I've seen her.

  4. #20447

    Kay

    Anyone seen Kay recently it's been a while since I've seen her ads?

  5. #20446

    Rondo

    Rondomondo your inbox is full so it wouldn't let me reply.

  6. #20445
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpduration  [View Original Post]
    I captured this in a screen shoot of the video. Lip sore.
    You do realize that herp 1 is extremely common. My mom passed it on to me probably through a drinking glass or something when I was a kid. Rarely have a fever blister / cold sore in my adult age. That being said, never let a lady perform oral with one or perform oral yourself with one. It can possibly trigger a genital outbreak on the other person. The more you know.

  7. #20444
    Quote Originally Posted by LordCeo  [View Original Post]
    4-500 goddamn can you at least post a pict.
    Exactly! Give us something to work with.

  8. #20443

    Watch the video.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    It's rare to see a girl advertising CIP, even welcoming it. They usually say "very open minded", "GFE friendly", or "down for whatever". And mongers have to read between the lines and hope our interpretation is the same as theirs. I've seen some ads that say GFE, but no BB. So, it can be confusing sometimes, but this girl just came right and said she loves it. Anyone ever experienced Lexxi? https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...575/4437903234.

    Chico.
    I captured this in a screen shoot of the video. Lip sore.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lexxi_lip_sore.jpg‎  

  9. #20442

    3 chix

    Quote Originally Posted by RandoMando  [View Original Post]
    Haha, no, I must have misspoke.

    The spinner and her child's father.

    Someone reviewed her well on here. This is her: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/169068695.
    I know jewlz. Which is trinity. The blk or other white chic and who is the blk chic if that's not trinity.

  10. #20441
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    CIP Lexxi

    It's rare to see a girl advertising CIP, even welcoming it. They usually say "very open minded", "GFE friendly", or "down for whatever". And mongers have to read between the lines and hope our interpretation is the same as theirs. I've seen some ads that say GFE, but no BB. So, it can be confusing sometimes, but this girl just came right and said she loves it. Anyone ever experienced Lexxi? https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...575/4437903234.

    Chico.

  11. #20440

    Buyer beware?

    Everything covered, but don't expect an immediate response, and it will be the best time I can have for 500. Buyer beware indeed!

    Good luck!

    Quote Originally Posted by BawMore1  [View Original Post]
    But don't expect immediate response. She only sees one client a day, loves to please. Even with everything covered, it's the best time you can have for 4-500 . Leave a message and a number if you want me to pass it along. Caveat Emptor.

  12. #20439
    Quote Originally Posted by BawMore1  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, I've found one of the sweetest, hottest, UTR girls I've met yet At 5'8-5'9" she is a slender ebony goddess and sexy AF. She has a great personality and really would like to stay low volume and only see white guys or established older gentlemen of any color As a low volume provider, she's a lotta fun to hang out with. 420 friendly, nothing else and not a clock watcher. She's looking to expand a little and asked me if I might know anyone. I told her I don't want to let ANYONE know, but she's very good at persuasion, hehe, and here I am. I'll be sure to pass any messages along to her. But don't expect immediate response. She only sees one client a day, loves to please. Even with everything covered, it's the best time you can have for 4-500 . Leave a message and a number if you want me to pass it along. Caveat Emptor.
    4-500 goddamn can you at least post a pict.

  13. #20438

    Jewlz

    Quote Originally Posted by RandoMando  [View Original Post]
    She is looking for a three way with her BF. 275 roses for no time limit because he wants in. Seems sketchy. Thoughts?
    Literally same exact convo. But with Trinity. Not Jewlz. When I told her I wasn't in to the MFM thing she was cool. Offered FMF. And now I have a threesome scheduled with her and Jewlz. LOL. Guess they are running the same shit.

  14. #20437
    Typo I meant mfm 3way mom. Damn auto correct.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Had to think about what you said for a second. That sounds kinda freaky. The MOM with the daughters boyfriend and a complete stranger. Fill her up get together.

  15. #20436
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Had to think about what you said for a second. That sounds kinda freaky. The MOM with the daughters boyfriend and a complete stranger. Fill her up get together.
    Haha, no, I must have misspoke.

    The spinner and her child's father.

    Someone reviewed her well on here. This is her: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/169068695.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape