Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,851 to 5,865 of 40018
-
05-26-24 13:24 #34168Senior Member

Posts: 341Broken Pipes
It checks out, though. You flush thousands of wipes, rubbers and fistfuls of paper towels down the toilet and it's only a matter of time. Burst pipes are one thing, but a clogged drain has to be a routine operation.
Originally Posted by Moss734
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-24 13:21 #34167Banned Member

Posts: 116BeBe - 3 Hole Queen at SXL
BeBe she is like Latin American or light skinned black but not Asian.
Originally Posted by Englee
[View Original Post]
She does all 3 holes in the $250-$300 range plus $60/80 house fee.
-
05-26-24 13:12 #34166Senior Member

Posts: 183Sxl
So I have been to Sxl once. I saw Emily and it was great. What other ladies are worth seeing. I am sure some of the mongers here have a top 5 list for the Sxl ladies. Please pm me if you like as well as tipping.
I know someone was mentioned previously about all three holes open but never mentioned rates. I would search but I must be stupid or something. I always get an error trying to use search function here. Both on my phone and a computer.
-
05-26-24 12:18 #34165Senior Member

Posts: 414Broken pipes
Is it just me, or do these places have disproportionately high plumbing issues? LOL.
Originally Posted by PantherPride4
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-24 11:53 #34164Banned Member

Posts: 116Believe it or Not
There is a serious learning curve with Chicago Mongers.
Originally Posted by PantherPride4
[View Original Post]
All I'm going to say is look at the camera on the front of the community center it is directly pointed at APS front door.
Good luck explaining while you where there when they come knocking.
-
05-26-24 11:51 #34163Banned Member

Posts: 116What for the Cameras
Place is being filmed hope you like being on TV in late June.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-24 11:16 #34162Senior Member

Posts: 64Broadway Spa. Who have you seen?
Hey pals. I've been away for a little bit but thinking of taking a ride at one of my favs. Broadway Spa.
I've seen Tiffany a bunch but who have you all seen and what are they like? There are two there today, Iris and Ivy? Any intel?
Thanks!
-
05-26-24 11:12 #34161Senior Member

Posts: 667Yep those were the days
EWentworth.
Originally Posted by PantherPride4
[View Original Post]
Sienna 2400 Wentworth, City Spa Yep them too.
-
05-26-24 07:15 #34160Banned Member

Posts: 361Perfect Archer texted me said they weren't even busted. The water pipes broke and the girls couldn't shower at that location.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-24 18:01 #34159Senior Member

Posts: 989I went by Orange and it was business as usual.
Originally Posted by Billy73
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-24 13:57 #34158Senior Member

Posts: 231Link to the complaints
Interesting. Do you have a link to the complaints?
Originally Posted by Billy73
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-24 09:04 #34157Banned Member

Posts: 361This had to been years ago right? It's A granny jack shack. Seen better Spa's out In Naperville with younger and hotter talent. Also In Chicago the Chinatown Spa scene was dead until last Summer everybody came on here hyping up these Tokyo's and Orange Spa's. Before that It was Chicago Ave. That had Ozone, T-Pro and Golden Dream and Oki Doki.
Originally Posted by Gopher88
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-24 19:01 #34156Banned Member

Posts: 116They are running at their old location at BHC.
Originally Posted by Dbry4281
[View Original Post]
If they are having you go to the orange location I would probably pass cause that community center across the street is determined to put them out of biz.
-
05-24-24 16:00 #34155Banned Member

Posts: 317Ivy at Broadway spa
Mamasan text me about new girl. I needed a massage so I went and saw her. Young cute look like girl next door. She gave a very good massage. She has a nice body. She didn't ask for tup. I took care of her. I got to see everything. I left happy and relaxed. She works Saturday and Sunday. Her english needs work. She is a English student. I say worth the visit.
-
05-24-24 12:12 #34154Senior Member

Posts: 667Jing Ding
Jing ding use to be great back in the day.
Originally Posted by PantherPride4
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






