Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 87 of 498 FirstFirst ... 37 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 137 187 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 7465
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6175

    Any luck?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...a/968159723030

    Anyone seen her recently? I've tried several times but no luck. Its difficult to get a respond in time. Probably just bad timing on my end. I've seen her in the past and was always sweet and fun to be around but this was a while ago now.

  2. #6174

    Better late than never

    Dreamed with an Asian agency at Tanger a few times. Of course the photos didn't match the ad but service was okay. Not sure on if they were Korean or Chinese but service was okay. They don't post ads with this number but they are still working PM if you would like their number.

  3. #6173
    Quote Originally Posted by DonDuke  [View Original Post]
    I dreamt of the ebony one at the top name dime awhile ago in goose creek area. Only once and never plan on again. You pretty much get what you pay for. She's friendly but look wise was not what I expected especially in the face. I didn't find her attractive at all. Not as curvy as you think she'd be either based on pictures. They were taken with great angles. LOL Everything covered and I only did doggy didn't want to do any other position. Qv. 60 session.
    Yea Latinas all connected 2 out of 10 listing's might be a different lady but most are a 6 on the scale unless you get lucky. And if somewhat she wants too enjoy it a little than your lucky too. If you skip on some a guy sends you the portee cartel death threat with bloody pictures too. Sorry meant for.the Latina listing discussion

  4. #6172

    Ebony dime.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aespen28  [View Original Post]
    Anyone meet up with her and have any info?

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/2767775150

    There are a lot of Latina posts but have multiple girls in it from other post and the same address. Are these real? Here are a few examples.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/170549212

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/170550691

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/170550090

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/170550386
    I dreamt of the ebony one at the top name dime awhile ago in goose creek area. Only once and never plan on again. You pretty much get what you pay for. She's friendly but look wise was not what I expected especially in the face. I didn't find her attractive at all. Not as curvy as you think she'd be either based on pictures. They were taken with great angles. LOL Everything covered and I only did doggy didn't want to do any other position. Qv. 60 session.

  5. #6171

    Any info?

    Anyone meet up with her and have any info?

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/2767775150

    There are a lot of Latina posts but have multiple girls in it from other post and the same address. Are these real? Here are a few examples.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/170549212

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/170550691

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/170550090

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/170550386

  6. #6170

    Would not dream again.

    Had a dream about this one, CBJ and "one position" for a QV. Had her girlfriend there, and not like a partner in activities this was a girlfriend like "Babe go wait in the bathroom". Felt super awkward, once it came time to do the business I was hit with a super robotic experience absolutely no GFE but to the point where it felt like I was just getting and automated dining experience with absolutely zero pizazz. For 1. 60 this dream was not worth it even though the pictures are accurate. 2/10 just for being the one in the pictures but I would not recommend this one to my worst enemy.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...185/7138246236

  7. #6169

    Jessica

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...a/841749972098 been posting for awhile anybody have experience with her?

  8. #6168

    Classy Cougar aka Mature Blue Eyed Natural Redhead

    That's Estacia the blonde redhead? Been around forever. Know her well. She's late 50's and her attitude problems are due to heavy meth use which makes her unpredictable and potentially violent. Just be sweet and although she denies it loves it rough and will do anal but it'll cost you. Tread lightly then tame that wildcat!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...r/937571803506

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hilto...e/059829453372

  9. #6167

    Cherokee

    Great visit, pretty much anything on table for fee but never tried to upcharge and "sell" me anything beyond are agreement. She is super easy going and fun to talk with, location isn't horrible either. Visiting from texas so not sure how long she will be here. Action was good nothing stellar but good will prob try and repeat. https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...o/994240715146.

  10. #6166
    Senior Member


    Posts: 169

    Vacation

    I heard that Dallas and the husband won an all expenses paid vacation. First destination is The Hotel La'Cannon on Leeds.

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonBalls8  [View Original Post]
    Yea, I noticed also that her and aka Dallas whom has robbed people on here before from what I have read only as I never contacted her due to that. They have the same writing in there post's with the word Gluten. LOL Maybe they are hanging out now? My observation and 2 cents.

  11. #6165
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsLuver  [View Original Post]
    Well I dug deeper and I found a couple reports on her. I guess she has a nice body but can have a terrible attitude. Makes me decide do I start thinking with the big head or the little head.
    She has some huge issues with anger management from my past interactions. Hard pass.

  12. #6164
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsLuver  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met this cougar? She seems nice but almost too good to be true.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...r/937571803506
    Well I dug deeper and I found a couple reports on her. I guess she has a nice body but can have a terrible attitude. Makes me decide do I start thinking with the big head or the little head.

  13. #6163

    Classy Cougar

    Has anyone met this cougar? She seems nice but almost too good to be true.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...r/937571803506

  14. #6162
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman89  [View Original Post]
    Meet up was okay, but I got the typical latina experience: Plastic-surgery pretty in the bod, lackluster performance.

    Might be alright in a pinch if: you're in the area, and don't care about the other sides reactions.

    Post values:
    Ah, didn't see the stats. Still felt like a low-effort way of sharing and asking for outside perspectives.
    Thanks for the review on the latina. They are typically sober and above average looks, but seldom GFE. Seems like most come from Miami and spend a few days here to make rent money or something. One told me she sells real estate and does tricks to raise her standard of living. I like that sort of honesty.

  15. #6161

    Lilliana

    I'm curious if anybody seen her lately? I know she's notorious for horrible communication skills. It seems nothing changes in that department. Maybe somebody could recommend an equivalent? Thanks guys.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape