Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,251 to 5,265 of 37348
-
05-26-24 23:08 #32098Senior Member

Posts: 633Re: Worth the effort
Yeah Ariel has been mentioned here before and several other city forums. I've seen her three times when she's traveled through Indianapolis. She use to work for the TouringVIPgirls agency. I'd agree I'm normally not a big fan of CBJ but she's got one of the best CBJ skills I've encountered, those tits are amazing and she enjoys you enjoying them along with DATY. I'll defiantly repeat! For those who passed or lost out because of the screening sorry. Just remember YMMV and the ladies don't know you and the good ones are looking out for their own safety too.
Originally Posted by SantoMegalo
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-24 19:04 #32097Regular Member

Posts: 6New line up
Any data on the new line up at asiangfe?
Seems I missed out on Lisa, shame.
-
05-26-24 13:50 #32096Senior Member

Posts: 220I still talk to her and have asked if she's consider coming out of retirement, but she's settled down and doing the normal job / grandma thing. I wish she would tho. She was one of my ATF as well. Used to see her years ago when she was newer in Powhatan and then followed her to chesterfield.
Originally Posted by BiffSteel
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-24 13:14 #32095Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 52Services
Same as some of the upscale services in the Raleigh / Durham area.
Originally Posted by BigDaddy82
[View Original Post]
https://sirensva.com/
-
05-26-24 13:00 #32094Senior Member

Posts: 1774Oh WOW. Haven't thought about her in a minute. Always enjoyed talking to her before and after. She was just on the good side of trailer trash
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
and one of those drama free super sexy women with a great body but never particularly attractive. She could deliver a solid BJ and take the dick as long as you could give it. Makes me hard just thinking about her.
-
05-26-24 10:29 #32093Senior Member

Posts: 491Moon
Are you thinking of Moon, also went by Amy? Haven’t seen an ad for her in years. l can't provide pics but her standard photos were her on a motorcycle. I never saw her in person but from what I remember, the girl in your pics doesn’t look like Moon's old photos. If you search the forum for Moon, you'll see some reviews 2019-2020 range.
Originally Posted by BigDaddy82
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
RR.
-
05-26-24 10:21 #32092Senior Member

Posts: 156Had me in stitches!
Man, that was hilarious! Seriously, you ought to try your hand at stand up comedy. Those were excellent jokes Thanks so much for the laugh this morning! Great way to start the day.
Originally Posted by TwistedMetal
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-24 08:52 #32091Senior Member

Posts: 581Bro you so funny
You had me in tears laughing at your jokes.
Originally Posted by TwistedMetal
[View Original Post]
Thanks for your review. I had reached out to her a couple of times but we never met. She always asked what site I saw her on and her rates changed based on the site. Her lowest being from STG. Just a little added info.
-
05-26-24 08:43 #32090Senior Member

Posts: 45Not the girl
That's definitely not the girl I was thinking of. Must be 2 different girls.
Originally Posted by BiffSteel
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-24 02:17 #32089Senior Member

Posts: 195Bro, you might be onto something. They spread the word and come down here so they must be cleaning house every time they come here LOL. I've probably met 2 good Cali girls in my life that were visiting Richmond.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-24 20:41 #32088Senior Member

Posts: 335Smoke motorcycle pic
Smoke motorcycle pic. I miss her so much. She was my ATF.
Originally Posted by Kodak675
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-24 19:08 #32087Senior Member

Posts: 316Big Titty Blaze
Now she has a great wicked body not what I'm used to. I always go for young strung out skinny skanks with spider bites on their arms. What do these girls have in common with a jellyfish burn? Both ok with getting peed on. What's the difference between a kidney bean and a chickpea? I wouldn't let a kidney bean on my face. The more skinny and strung out the better. So when I met Blaze it was a different and a nice change of pace.
Anyway I don't know if she has a sweet tooth for candy but Her tits are so big that they were floating in the ocean and Spain tried to claim it as their new world. I mostly sucked on the left milk melon like a new born baby (What's the name of that charity for poor toddlers? Tits for Tots) I wanted to suck on the right fun bag too but my car was low on gas. When her dirty pillows got hit by a bus she asked, "Who threw that rock?" etc.
So anyway we moved on to doggy style her ass was so nice and big. When she walked past the TV, I missed three episodes. I tried to record her big ass but my phone didn't have google earth. Etc.
She has a beautiful face and great body but I didn't like the menu (everything covered) and she's old. She looks amazing for her age but don't let that fool you she is old. She is so old her first trick was General Robert E. Lee. Her second trick was Burger King when he was a prince. She was a waitress at the last supper. She walked into an antiques store, and they wouldn't let her leave. Etc.
But She had a good attitude with me but I just didn't like the restrictive menu. I asked for anything uncovered but she said no, not even for an upcharge. I asked her if I could pay her with a credit card but she's so dumb She said that's not what the slot is for. She's so dumb I asked for cowgirl she asked if she would get branded. She's so dumb, she puts lipstick on her forehead to make-up her mind. She's so dumb she thought KFC was UFC for chickens. She's so stupid she tripped over the wireless internet. Etc.
Here is her link. Now I know what you're thinking that price is too high. But when I met her she said she was locked out of her tryst and needed money so she dropped her rates to 160 hh 140 qv and later on she let it slip that she would meet me for just 1 benjamin franklin so her rates are all over the place.
https://preferred411.com/P404504
-
05-25-24 17:52 #32086Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 52Impossible screening process
The screening process is too ridiculous for me. Glad it worked out for you.
Originally Posted by SantoMegalo
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-24 12:12 #32085Senior Member

Posts: 133Worth the effort
Saw this beauty. Her screening process is a bit of a pain but well worth it. She looks exactly like her photos. I normally won't visit providers if they don't do bbj but decided to break my own rule bc I find her so attractive. From the moment I walked in to the moment I finished in the bag I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Her tits although manmade are phenomenal and her Dr is a magician. I definitely plan on seeing her again.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1077266.htm
-
05-25-24 08:30 #32084Senior Member

Posts: 577Typical Cali girl
When I see them say in the post they from Cali, it's a hard pass!! Every Cali girl I've met is like this, he'll most west coast providers in general. It's a red flag as soon I see it. The providers is the same as their government, TRASH LOL.
Originally Posted by Truth777
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





