The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #17125

    Tsukiji Weekend

    J Legend returns Yume PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/yumehanabi.

    K Legend too. Harper PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/harper.

    4'6 shorty returns too Miyoshi SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/9066 - cheaper too.

    Crystal R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/516 - Viet tall Bahn Mi.

    Kimi R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/514 - Singapore.

  2. #17124
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGenoaSalami  [View Original Post]
    Yes she charged 100 BBFS but for CIP she add another 100. Stupid hoe. I think I won't visit Metro again. Back in the time was good but now some hoes literaly suck. I think I will keep the escorts who charge only 100 $ for everything bb include. I don't like to pay 300 + 100/200 bbcip.
    Aki fits your bill but now you have to go to jgirl purgatory to get some.

  3. #17123
    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]
    I've always paid 100 BBFS there even with Ari. Only Eevee got me for 140 there.
    Yes she charged 100 BBFS but for CIP she add another 100. Stupid hoe. I think I won't visit Metro again. Back in the time was good but now some hoes literaly suck. I think I will keep the escorts who charge only 100 $ for everything bb include. I don't like to pay 300 + 100/200 bbcip.

  4. #17122

    Yu-Gi-Oh!

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCunn  [View Original Post]
    Banished to the shadow realm!
    I summon Sinister Serpant. . . from my pants!!

  5. #17121
    Quote Originally Posted by PmChen  [View Original Post]
    I had her last week and greek / CIA with no upcharge. Was going to see her this week and found that she moved. WTF happen?
    OP, this clip made me think about you today. You should have treated Megu nicer.

    https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7R2MtxunK9/

  6. #17120
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoZeed  [View Original Post]
    She made me pop in her mouth within 10 mins. Pop3 was in her mouth again.
    She made you pop twice with BBBJ alone? Seems like her d**k sucking skills are better than I thought.

  7. #17119
    Banished to the shadow realm!

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanLar  [View Original Post]
    Damn my brothers. She's been dumped to Yuki. Bargain
    hunting deep dumpster diving place. I feel bad for her, she seems like a quality service girl and cheap CIP.

    https://prettyyukinyc.com/view/9052

  8. #17118
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    Poor girl. RIP to whatever remaining innocence she has left.

    BTW: I'm expecting Stinkyfeet to provide a foot report on "Milky".
    Damn, couldn't get my discount JGirl this time around with the obligatory holiday weekend travel. Hopefully she'll still be there after I slobber Holly's toes.

  9. #17117

    Tsukiji Friday

    Meiko 1010 https://10tenclub.com/view/9057 - she's been here before. I can't get in front of my JGirlDB to track down her old names. But I don't think she's that exciting.

  10. #17116
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanLar  [View Original Post]
    Damn my brothers. She's been dumped to Yuki. Bargain hunting deep dumpster diving place. I feel bad for her, she seems like a quality service girl and cheap CIP.
    https://prettyyukinyc.com/view/9052
    Poor girl. RIP to whatever remaining innocence she has left.

    BTW: I'm expecting Stinkyfeet to provide a foot report on "Milky".

  11. #17115
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGenoaSalami  [View Original Post]
    Today I visit Metro and they charged 200 for CIP. Like what the hell! I changed my hour to half. At the end the mamasan asked me why I changed my mind and I explain her and she got mad. She said she will talk with the girl because 200 is too expensive. Some women thing their kitties are gold or something like that. Honestly the level of Metro has decreased in the late years. I was happy back in the time but the last girls I saw don't make me happy like before. I hope they improve their service.
    I've always paid 100 BBFS there even with Ari. Only Eevee got me for 140 there.

  12. #17114
    Quote Originally Posted by VidLover69  [View Original Post]
    Well she must have been lotioning up since you saw her since her skin was ok. I checked the replay and I can see where the skin appears to have mostly healed over.

    35 years old? I would put her latter 20's.

    BTW, what perverted acts were you doing to cum 3 times in 1 hr?
    She made me pop in her mouth within 10 mins. The fact that she looked directly into the camera with minimal blinking got me. She was unbelievably tight as well, probably due to the low amount of bookings? 2nd pop was in RCG after 15 mins of nonstop bouncing up and down and I made her look back at the camera. She has a nice round booty, Pop3 was in her mouth again. I might see her at Yuki's, but that would have to be an ASAP thing. I pass by that place on the regular while I conduct some "other" business and I see what types of creatures stroll into that place. I give her 2 weeks tops. Site lists anal, but when I asked her, she was absolutely terrified at the prospect.

    For anyone wondering, whenever a girl is at PP and they list "open minded", that means she does butt-stuff on YMMV. When they list "greek" like with Yume at one point, that means odds are high, even if you're packin'.

  13. #17113
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanLar  [View Original Post]
    Damn my brothers. She's been dumped to Yuki. Bargain hunting deep dumpster diving place. I feel bad for her, she seems like a quality service girl and cheap CIP.

    https://prettyyukinyc.com/view/9052
    She said she was going to be around until end of the month. I guess plans changed. She can do much better than that dumpster. She should just go on tour.

  14. #17112

    She was great but

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanLar  [View Original Post]
    Damn my brothers. She's been dumped to Yuki. Bargain hunting deep dumpster diving place. I feel bad for her, she seems like a quality service girl and cheap CIP.

    https://prettyyukinyc.com/view/9052
    I do feel bad for her. She was definitely great. Great service, skill, looked good but her skin was the only big problem. I had the room dark so it didn't bother me visually, but didn't feel nice to the touch.

  15. #17111

    Your Aki girl.

    Damn my brothers. She's been dumped to Yuki. Bargain hunting deep dumpster diving place. I feel bad for her, she seems like a quality service girl and cheap CIP.

    https://prettyyukinyc.com/view/9052

    Quote Originally Posted by NeoZeed  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for your take / intel. Saw her earlier this week. She has some of the worst skin. I saw something similar with Pp Yume during her very first stint years ago, bad eczema from too much soapy showers. We are talking full-on peeling skin and some dark spots, a big skintag in her armpit, etc. Face was clear though. I actually ran a softening filter on my video to remove some of it, at the sacrifice of some texture detail.

    HOWEVER, this girl made me pop 3 times in an hr and is orally gifted. We had a convo about american TV shows (randomly her choice for smalltalk) that are popular in japan and first thing she mentioned was FULL HOUSE (haha).

    Did some digging and that show was broadcasted on NKH tv station back in the 90's. Plugged all of the data (tv show preference, face details, amount of folds on her elbows when straight-arm, etc) and the superdupercomputer gave me the number. 35.

    For the price of the extras and the pop count, it was a good session.
    Quote Originally Posted by VidLover69  [View Original Post]
    Mongers must be on vacation this week. Both 1010 and RS were fairly quiet when I was there. Anyways, I saw Aki at RS and had a pretty good time. Key points below.

    - this jgirl has some above avg BBBJ skills. Is tongue swirling BBBJ a thing? If it is, I think she is a disciple of the technique.

    - face is cute GND. She is short with a fuller figure. basically take the pics and add ~5 lbs. Tits are perky A cups (maybe small Bs). DK might put her in the chubby category.

    - sweet and friendly vibe.

    - nicely shaven, tiny pussy. #NBC.

    - took the D the whole time. No wrecked pussy.

    - PSE CIP and video (face) on offer. Quite reasonable on the standalone PSE or combo.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape