Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 10,021 to 10,035 of 27145
-
05-25-24 08:59 #17125Senior Member

Posts: 4760Tsukiji Weekend
J Legend returns Yume PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/yumehanabi.
K Legend too. Harper PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/harper.
4'6 shorty returns too Miyoshi SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/9066 - cheaper too.
Crystal R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/516 - Viet tall Bahn Mi.
Kimi R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/514 - Singapore.
-
05-24-24 18:23 #17124Senior Member

Posts: 1727Aki fits your bill but now you have to go to jgirl purgatory to get some.
Originally Posted by MrGenoaSalami
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-24 18:08 #17123Senior Member

Posts: 37Yes she charged 100 BBFS but for CIP she add another 100. Stupid hoe. I think I won't visit Metro again. Back in the time was good but now some hoes literaly suck. I think I will keep the escorts who charge only 100 $ for everything bb include. I don't like to pay 300 + 100/200 bbcip.
Originally Posted by GenghisDong
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-24 17:54 #17122Senior Member

Posts: 4104Yu-Gi-Oh!
I summon Sinister Serpant. . . from my pants!!
Originally Posted by BillyCunn
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-24 17:49 #17121Senior Member

Posts: 4104OP, this clip made me think about you today. You should have treated Megu nicer.
Originally Posted by PmChen
[View Original Post]
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7R2MtxunK9/
-
05-24-24 15:44 #17120Senior Member

Posts: 1727She made you pop twice with BBBJ alone? Seems like her d**k sucking skills are better than I thought.
Originally Posted by NeoZeed
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-24 15:37 #17119Senior Member

Posts: 105Banished to the shadow realm!
Originally Posted by RyanLar
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-24 13:44 #17118Senior Member

Posts: 133Damn, couldn't get my discount JGirl this time around with the obligatory holiday weekend travel. Hopefully she'll still be there after I slobber Holly's toes.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-24 11:59 #17117Senior Member

Posts: 4104Tsukiji Friday
Meiko 1010 https://10tenclub.com/view/9057 - she's been here before. I can't get in front of my JGirlDB to track down her old names. But I don't think she's that exciting.
-
05-24-24 11:39 #17116Senior Member

Posts: 4104Poor girl. RIP to whatever remaining innocence she has left.
Originally Posted by RyanLar
[View Original Post]
BTW: I'm expecting Stinkyfeet to provide a foot report on "Milky".
-
05-24-24 11:30 #17115Senior Member

Posts: 1766I've always paid 100 BBFS there even with Ari. Only Eevee got me for 140 there.
Originally Posted by MrGenoaSalami
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-24 11:19 #17114Senior Member

Posts: 70She made me pop in her mouth within 10 mins. The fact that she looked directly into the camera with minimal blinking got me. She was unbelievably tight as well, probably due to the low amount of bookings? 2nd pop was in RCG after 15 mins of nonstop bouncing up and down and I made her look back at the camera. She has a nice round booty, Pop3 was in her mouth again. I might see her at Yuki's, but that would have to be an ASAP thing. I pass by that place on the regular while I conduct some "other" business and I see what types of creatures stroll into that place. I give her 2 weeks tops. Site lists anal, but when I asked her, she was absolutely terrified at the prospect.
Originally Posted by VidLover69
[View Original Post]
For anyone wondering, whenever a girl is at PP and they list "open minded", that means she does butt-stuff on YMMV. When they list "greek" like with Yume at one point, that means odds are high, even if you're packin'.
-
05-24-24 11:17 #17113Senior Member

Posts: 1727She said she was going to be around until end of the month. I guess plans changed. She can do much better than that dumpster. She should just go on tour.
Originally Posted by RyanLar
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-24 11:12 #17112Senior Member

Posts: 97She was great but
I do feel bad for her. She was definitely great. Great service, skill, looked good but her skin was the only big problem. I had the room dark so it didn't bother me visually, but didn't feel nice to the touch.
Originally Posted by RyanLar
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-24 10:59 #17111Senior Member

Posts: 476Your Aki girl.
Damn my brothers. She's been dumped to Yuki. Bargain hunting deep dumpster diving place. I feel bad for her, she seems like a quality service girl and cheap CIP.
https://prettyyukinyc.com/view/9052
Originally Posted by NeoZeed
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by VidLover69
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






