Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 333 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 383 433 833 1333 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,995 of 30810
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25830
    Quote Originally Posted by Aamogdem  [View Original Post]
    Have anyone tried this website? All girls look TGTBT.

    https://secrethostess.com/category/e...igh-durham-nc/
    Dude if you can't recognize a page of scams you shouldn't be on the net looking. Be safe.

  2. #25829

    Secrethostess

    Have anyone tried this website? All girls look TGTBT.

    https://secrethostess.com/category/e...igh-durham-nc/

  3. #25828

    Monger from the beach headed your way!

    Hey why'all, I'm headed up your way week after next. I'm looking to get a line on some decent providers. I'll be up that way for a week and want to check out some local talent. I'm looking for a nasty girl that's down for most things, Greek, rim, bbjdt. Moderately priced and decent looking. I like all body types and races. I don't want to feel rushed. A decent personality is a must. You can dm or respond in thread. It's up to you, next time you're in myrtle beach I'll return the favor. I'm looking for multiple girls. I've been active for years on here. I'm going to be asking some questions in the walker thread as well. Why'all hook me up! Thanks and stay safe out there!

  4. #25827

    She

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman72  [View Original Post]
    Wow this is a blast from the past when Raleigh had great providers. For those senior members is you know you know. Just seeing she is still in the business. Hoping she will grace RDU with her presence.

    Who remembers Babs.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9196735098
    Wasnt really my type but back when I did incalls I ran into her a few times in the hallways. She even told me I had a 'nice ride' once. She seemed cool.

  5. #25826
    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoYakuza  [View Original Post]
    If you ever want to fuck a zombie, Juicy Red would be it. She is the girl in her pictures, but bigger and no photo filters for her in person. I wasn't expecting much, but boy was it bad. Just getting greeted at the door, I immediately felt like she hated what she does and made you feel just as depressed. Didn't want to talk let alone even make eye contact with you. It was one of those times where you just wanted to bust as quickly as possible and GTFO because of how terrible you knew the experience would be. She's a big girl, looks rated a 3/10, nothing sensual about her, all dead fish zombie like, you're better off just using your hand, save your money.

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...urham-14717225
    I can't come close to a better report of how she is. I held off 2 years seeing her and when I did. Refer to the report from Yakuza.

  6. #25825

    I Do I Do I Do I Do!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman72  [View Original Post]
    Wow this is a blast from the past when Raleigh had great providers. For those senior members is you know you know. Just seeing she is still in the business. Hoping she will grace RDU with her presence.




    Who remembers Babs.


    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9196735098
    She was cool as a fan in an igloo in Antartica!! At tines she brought young ladies to tour with her until on was out to get preggers and sullied her name. Baby was cool people.

  7. #25824

    Babs Bunny

    Wow this is a blast from the past when Raleigh had great providers. For those senior members is you know you know. Just seeing she is still in the business. Hoping she will grace RDU with her presence.

    Who remembers Babs.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9196735098

  8. #25823
    Quote Originally Posted by Rink1966  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her. She's legit. Looks like her pictures.

  9. #25822

    Raelyn

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to book this broad for months now and every time its the same thing. Confirm and either I get there and she goes silent or it's he just going round and round (this also includes her reaching out to me saying she has a place and is available). I also see now it looks like she's tied in with the Darcy chick who others have mentioned here has some questionable hygiene and gps.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...5/689151617588
    I used to see her but it's probably been over a year now. I have the same exact experience when I reach out now. By all accounts, it seems this is happening to everyone and has been for probably the past year. The only thing I can conclude is that either she or a handler is purposely playing around and ghosting people for thrills. Seems like a waste of time, but I can't conclude anything else. I'd say at least 5 others on this board have reported the same exact behavior.

    Side note: I’m not sure if she is with Darcy now. However, I can confirm they at least are friends because I saw them together maybe 3 or 4 years ago. Where are you seeing a link between them now though?

  10. #25821

    Any favorites in Cary?

    Weird request but any favorites in Cary not at that motel 6? That place sketches me out LOL. Dms welcome!

  11. #25820

    Juicy Redbone. Juicy Red

    If you ever want to fuck a zombie, Juicy Red would be it. She is the girl in her pictures, but bigger and no photo filters for her in person. I wasn't expecting much, but boy was it bad. Just getting greeted at the door, I immediately felt like she hated what she does and made you feel just as depressed. Didn't want to talk let alone even make eye contact with you. It was one of those times where you just wanted to bust as quickly as possible and GTFO because of how terrible you knew the experience would be. She's a big girl, looks rated a 3/10, nothing sensual about her, all dead fish zombie like, you're better off just using your hand, save your money.

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...urham-14717225

  12. #25819
    Quote Originally Posted by LikesGirls  [View Original Post]
    Your original post said her mouth skills are superb, but now you're saying you weren't interested in BJ?
    That's a different person who wrote the original post.

  13. #25818

    Not worth it.

    Quote Originally Posted by WitchDoc13  [View Original Post]
    Just got done seeing this amazing petite girl found her on craigslist on the Health section offering massages went there so the same girl from the pictures. Matter fact I think a little more sexy personable knows how to have a conversation and mouth skills are superb. Will repeat definitely and we'll start with the VIP service from the start. I can always get a massage elsewhere. She says she staying another week and goes back home.

    https://raleigh.craigslist.org/hws/d...749424826.html
    The bad: hate it when I pay for the hour but she rushes & ends the session in just 25 minutes, yes 25 minutes. Guess what, another monger waiting at the door to get in next. And as other review mentioned, it was more of a rub than a massage .. on the flip She sprays alcohol on the junk, thats literally irritating. And she doesnt change sheets in between sessions, just sprays alcohol on the sheet.

    The good: fast comms, girl in the pics. Was offered standard finish option and FS upgrade option. Didn't even ask quote for FS, as I was not interested. Asked for CBJ instead of standard finish, she offered at no extra donations.

  14. #25817

    Valuable info

    Quote Originally Posted by MDBellamy  [View Original Post]
    Just a tip from a geezer. The Guide's search engine will not catch 3-digit names. That may be why you're coming up empty.
    OMG, thank you so much for sharing! That explains a lot. That post was very helpful. I was coming up empty a lot.

  15. #25816
    Quote Originally Posted by DYoung123  [View Original Post]
    200 for a massage and happy ending. BJ and FS available for up charge. I didn't even ask what they cost because I wasn't interested in those. The massage was like a rub. She had a couple rings on so it left a little bit of marks on my back. I was also in and out in no more than 40 minutes. YMMV.
    Your original post said her mouth skills are superb, but now you're saying you weren't interested in BJ?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape