The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 337 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 237 287 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 387 437 837 1337 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,055 of 30808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25768
    Quote Originally Posted by CaryMike  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    200 for a massage and happy ending. BJ and FS available for up charge. I didn't even ask what they cost because I wasn't interested in those. The massage was like a rub. She had a couple rings on so it left a little bit of marks on my back. I was also in and out in no more than 40 minutes. YMMV.

  2. #25767

    Just think.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonerStrum  [View Original Post]
    That is some kind of crazy ass tat.
    Of all the poor little Tattoo Ink trees that had to die to color that HUGE ASS!

  3. #25766
    Quote Originally Posted by RatedArrgh  [View Original Post]
    Recently visited this thicc latina & was not disappointed. As the reviews in listcrawler indicated, that ass is fantasstic.

    Quick & easy communication. From first text I was at her hotel off Capital within 20 mins. Greeted at door, quick LE check as she grabbed the package.

    She was wearing sexy lingerie, looked just like pics & smelled good too. Gave me some oil to rub her body as she twerked on me, then proceeded to decent CBJ.

    Went into missionary for a bit but the highlight was the view in doggy. She was enthusiastic, made sexy moans & I'd certainly repeat.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...871/8643258965
    That is some kind of crazy ass tat.

  4. #25765
    Quote Originally Posted by Octavian672  [View Original Post]
    Hot? Yes. But NO kissing ANYWHERE. Not even tits. Limited touching. More of a look at how hot I am and fuck me type. If you don't mind look but don't kiss or touch, she's your girl.
    I agree with your review. Not to get overly psychological but I go to see these women because it makes me feel good. With her I left feeling like the ugliest ogre ever, which is kinda nuts because I do very well with regular women and they tell me they find me moderately attractive. If you want to experience what seeing this girl feels like, save yourself some time and just light a couple hundos on fire and hit yourself in the nuts with a mallet.

  5. #25764

    Jae and searching

    Quote Originally Posted by MarcAlbe  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/698197028395

    Anyone seen this one before? Can't find anything on search and all her older ads keep being deleted. She sent a verification pic at least.

    Also looking for info on Krystal Rox.
    Just a tip from a geezer. The Guide's search engine will not catch 3-digit names. That may be why you're coming up empty.

  6. #25763

    Jae xJae

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    I have info on Jae. However, you have to contribute something to the board brother. No offense here, but you have 3 posts.
    I am also interested in her. If you prefer, PM me. Thanks.

  7. #25762

    Jae

    Quote Originally Posted by MarcAlbe  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/698197028395

    Anyone seen this one before? Can't find anything on search and all her older ads keep being deleted. She sent a verification pic at least.

    Also looking for info on Krystal Rox.
    I have info on Jae. However, you have to contribute something to the board brother. No offense here, but you have 3 posts.

  8. #25761

    Jade

    I normally post on the Charlotte board but I was in Raleigh on business and finally had the opportunity to see Jade yesterday. I follow her IG and have communicated with her for some time trying to get our schedules to match up and I'm happy that they finally did.

    I like spinners with a little, tight body and she definitely fits the bill. She is very friendly and conversational and doesn't rush the session. Very good CBJ that got me ready to go then I hit it mish and it felt great. Built to a really good climax and released in the cover.

    She does have some rules and isn't GFE. But she is welcoming and aims to please. I'll definitely see her again and would recommend. Happy to answer any questions via PM.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/799386758394

  9. #25760

    Fat ass Dominican

    Recently visited this thicc latina & was not disappointed. As the reviews in listcrawler indicated, that ass is fantasstic.

    Quick & easy communication. From first text I was at her hotel off Capital within 20 mins. Greeted at door, quick LE check as she grabbed the package.

    She was wearing sexy lingerie, looked just like pics & smelled good too. Gave me some oil to rub her body as she twerked on me, then proceeded to decent CBJ.

    Went into missionary for a bit but the highlight was the view in doggy. She was enthusiastic, made sexy moans & I'd certainly repeat.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...871/8643258965

  10. #25759
    Quote Originally Posted by WitchDoc13  [View Original Post]
    Just got done seeing this amazing petite girl found her on craigslist on the Health section offering massages went there so the same girl from the pictures. Matter fact I think a little more sexy personable knows how to have a conversation and mouth skills are superb. Will repeat definitely and we'll start with the VIP service from the start. I can always get a massage elsewhere. She says she staying another week and goes back home.

    https://raleigh.craigslist.org/hws/d...749424826.html
    What was the damage?

  11. #25758

    Hus Money

    Not looking to start political comments just talking about the merits. So if you have sex with a escort, porn star ect for free but you pay them to keep it quiet that is legal. You following me here? I think the industry is missing a big loophole here. Forgot roses and envelopes this is a payment for discretion only. Thoughts to from the legal scholars on here.

  12. #25757
    Quote Originally Posted by Octavian672  [View Original Post]
    Hot? Yes. But NO kissing ANYWHERE. Not even tits. Limited touching. More of a look at how hot I am and fuck me type. If you don't mind look but don't kiss or touch, she's your girl.
    Wow. Thanks for that. That is exactly what I was afraid of, and I definitely cannot get into that (pardon the pun).

    Thanks!

  13. #25756

    Nelly

    Quote Originally Posted by Rink1966  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her once for a BBBJ. She is definitely real. She did a pretty good job. If her rate was lower and she was closer to me, I'd see her all the time. Can't comment on FS, but she is definitely real.

  14. #25755
    Quote Originally Posted by ReflexPoint  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to Anon1941, I was able to get in touch with this provider, and I highly recommend to anyone that is looking for a good time and no disappointments. No signs of demons, clean environment, no smoke smell, easy communication, not a clock watcher, and what is most important, she seems to enjoy this hobby which is something you don't get to see much these days.

    I got to her place near the airport, and even though the link does not show her face, you can tell that is her body frame. I was nervous when she opened the door because lately you don't know what you get as soon you pass the door, but within the first 2 minutes chatting I knew I won't be disappointed.

    I don't like to give details unless you have specifics questions, I can answer via inbox, but it was 100% GFE. Everything I went for, I got it. Of course, raincoat was a must. After the session was over, she had some towels she brought from home and were refreshing and smelled good.

    She told me she does not post anymore due to a bad experience in the past. It looks like she txt'ed someone the place that will be staying that day, and that person happened to get there early and saw her pulling over to the parking lot. This person took a pic of her car and her car plates and sent her some nasty txt messages. She seems to be a good provider, don't mess it up guys.
    Link to ad?

  15. #25754

    Solimar

    Just got done seeing this amazing petite girl found her on craigslist on the Health section offering massages went there so the same girl from the pictures. Matter fact I think a little more sexy personable knows how to have a conversation and mouth skills are superb. Will repeat definitely and we'll start with the VIP service from the start. I can always get a massage elsewhere. She says she staying another week and goes back home.

    https://raleigh.craigslist.org/hws/d...749424826.html

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape