Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 353 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 253 303 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 403 453 853 1353 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,295 of 37357
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32077

    Anyone seen and care to share dream? Been trying set up.


  2. #32076

    Board favorite

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...p/052855216951

    I remember this lady but I'm blanking on the name. I do remember she had retired so I'm wondering if this ad is real?

  3. #32075
    Shill for GFE Ignore all posts


    Posts: 13

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva  [View Original Post]
    Was really glad I caught this one before she leaves today. She was tall, gorgeous, super sweet and personable, and was down for everything. She was quite chatty, in a good way. Did a quick shower, some DATY, BBBJ, 69, cowgirl, doggy, and then finished with bbjcim. Definitely would repeat if she comes back through this area. Really nothing to complain about other than maybe overplaying how good everything feels LOL. But I appreciate the effort.
    Today is her last day?

  4. #32074

    Services in Richmond

    I'm going to be moving from NC to RVA. Any high-class services around here? DM me if you have any info. I will not deal with any independent girls through text, it's too risky. I'm not trying to get ripped off, robbed, or arrested. I only use legit services. Thanks!

  5. #32073
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 58

    I always make a move

    Quote Originally Posted by Craigslist1776  [View Original Post]
    Never give them any info over the phone and always let them make the first move and I mean physical.
    If you're seeing a girl at a hotel instead of your house, a lot of the girls are waiting for the guy to make the 1st move physically so she knows YOU are not a cop. If everyone is too scared to make the first move then how is anything supposed to happen?

  6. #32072

    Mimi GFE

    Was really glad I caught this one before she leaves today. She was tall, gorgeous, super sweet and personable, and was down for everything. She was quite chatty, in a good way. Did a quick shower, some DATY, BBBJ, 69, cowgirl, doggy, and then finished with bbjcim. Definitely would repeat if she comes back through this area. Really nothing to complain about other than maybe overplaying how good everything feels LOL. But I appreciate the effort.

  7. #32071

    Any intel on this one?

    Looks a little trashy, but I can dig it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/315811961527

  8. #32070

    Specifics

    Quote Originally Posted by Craigslist1776  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas. Not from this area, just visiting. So never actually posted up here. Been a lurker for a while. But be careful. Just got hemmed up at a fair ly bad spot in near the cheetos factory. Never give them any info over the phone and always let them make the first move and I mean physical. I've been playing a while but this is a first, just don't give them anything to use against you. Play it safe and worse case scenario you get your feelings hurt but its better than getting your life ruined.
    Can you elaborate a little more here? Seems like this is your second post, were you busted?

  9. #32069

    Be careful

    Hey fellas. Not from this area, just visiting. So never actually posted up here. Been a lurker for a while. But be careful. Just got hemmed up at a fair ly bad spot in near the cheetos factory. Never give them any info over the phone and always let them make the first move and I mean physical. I've been playing a while but this is a first, just don't give them anything to use against you. Play it safe and worse case scenario you get your feelings hurt but its better than getting your life ruined.

  10. #32068

    Stacee

    Just getting started in the game and wonder if anyone has seen her? https://skipthegames.com/posts/fortl...-/255336164409

  11. #32067
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph44  [View Original Post]
    Booked to see this new Asian & White mixed girl. Greeted at the door in a T-shirt and school girl skirt.

    Mimi looks like in her mid 20's. She is tall, I guess she is 5'8 or so. She has a very chill vibe and it is just very easy chatting with her. Makes me easily relaxed. Her English is great. She has a youthful, relatively pretty face with long and thick eyelash extensions and light makeup. Boobs are C / D cups, good shape. Skinny arms and legs. She has some nice butt. It's not huge but at least toned. Not spinner type skinny but no rolls at all at the abdomen and flank.

    Shower is enjoyable with some body rubbing, DFK and gentle cleansing. You can tell she is experienced. In the bed, she initiates her routine with catbath. I normally skip this part but she does it so well with good suction that I am surprised it is actually pretty enjoyable, and the best part is that you know the BJ is going to be even better. And it truly is after I flip over. She maintains a goodsoothing suction throughout BJ and 69, DATY. Responsive and tight pussy. She seemed to enjoy herself, got very wet, then grabbed a cover and climbed on for some ACG. She was tight and knows how to use her Kegel muscles! Switched to doggy and after some pounding pulled off the cover and finished cim, which she them spit out. The main course was enjoyable.

    Nice girl. Highly Recommend. https://asiangfeclub.com/.
    I believe Mimi was Lisa from Asian Hot Girls in NOVA the last few weeks, a few reviews on that board of her.

  12. #32066

    Dang

    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph44  [View Original Post]
    Booked to see this new Asian & White mixed girl. Greeted at the door in a T-shirt and school girl skirt.

    Mimi looks like in her mid 20's. She is tall, I guess she is 5'8 or so. She has a very chill vibe and it is just very easy chatting with her. Makes me easily relaxed. Her English is great. She has a youthful, relatively pretty face with long and thick eyelash extensions and light makeup. Boobs are C / D cups, good shape. Skinny arms and legs. She has some nice butt. It's not huge but at least toned. Not spinner type skinny but no rolls at all at the abdomen and flank.

    Shower is enjoyable with some body rubbing, DFK and gentle cleansing. You can tell she is experienced. In the bed, she initiates her routine with catbath. I normally skip this part but she does it so well with good suction that I am surprised it is actually pretty enjoyable, and the best part is that you know the BJ is going to be even better. And it truly is after I flip over. She maintains a goodsoothing suction throughout BJ and 69, DATY. Responsive and tight pussy. She seemed to enjoy herself, got very wet, then grabbed a cover and climbed on for some ACG. She was tight and knows how to use her Kegel muscles! Switched to doggy and after some pounding pulled off the cover and finished cim, which she them spit out. The main course was enjoyable.

    Nice girl. Highly Recommend. https://asiangfeclub.com/.
    I was on trip in Latin America getting away from the BS game here, but she ain't sound bad ngl.

  13. #32065

    LC no but there are exceptions

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthrnGuy  [View Original Post]
    So there are a number of ladies of interest to be found on list crawler. Having contacted a few there is always a request for a deposit. Do you guys pay it and how do yo avoid those that ghost you when you turn up to collect. Sometime there is a request for a screen shot documenting that one sent the deposit. Does anyone provide this
    confirmation and is there not the potential of giving more personnel information than desired. I guess most of all how does one get around this hurdle?

    Dm if you prefer but I sure could use your input and guidance.

    Thanks SG.

    Peace out.
    Don't pay a deposit on Liscrawler. Guaranteed scam. The only times paying a deposit accetable is if you paying for higher end escort like on Tryst / Eros.

  14. #32064
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthrnGuy  [View Original Post]
    So there are a number of ladies of interest to be found on list crawler. Having contacted a few there is always a request for a deposit. Do you guys pay it and how do yo avoid those that ghost you when you turn up to collect. Sometime there is a request for a screen shot documenting that one sent the deposit. Does anyone provide this confirmation and is there not the potential of giving more personnel information than desired. I guess most of all how does one get around this hurdle?
    Never pay a deposit. Period.

  15. #32063
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 7

    Mimi Asian & White mixed girl

    Booked to see this new Asian & White mixed girl. Greeted at the door in a T-shirt and school girl skirt.

    Mimi looks like in her mid 20's. She is tall, I guess she is 5'8 or so. She has a very chill vibe and it is just very easy chatting with her. Makes me easily relaxed. Her English is great. She has a youthful, relatively pretty face with long and thick eyelash extensions and light makeup. Boobs are C / D cups, good shape. Skinny arms and legs. She has some nice butt. It's not huge but at least toned. Not spinner type skinny but no rolls at all at the abdomen and flank.

    Shower is enjoyable with some body rubbing, DFK and gentle cleansing. You can tell she is experienced. In the bed, she initiates her routine with catbath. I normally skip this part but she does it so well with good suction that I am surprised it is actually pretty enjoyable, and the best part is that you know the BJ is going to be even better. And it truly is after I flip over. She maintains a goodsoothing suction throughout BJ and 69, DATY. Responsive and tight pussy. She seemed to enjoy herself, got very wet, then grabbed a cover and climbed on for some ACG. She was tight and knows how to use her Kegel muscles! Switched to doggy and after some pounding pulled off the cover and finished cim, which she them spit out. The main course was enjoyable.

    Nice girl. Highly Recommend. https://asiangfeclub.com/.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Image_20240416161323.jpg‎   Image_20240513115637.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape