Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,866 to 5,880 of 40027
-
05-26-24 11:16 #34162Senior Member

Posts: 64Broadway Spa. Who have you seen?
Hey pals. I've been away for a little bit but thinking of taking a ride at one of my favs. Broadway Spa.
I've seen Tiffany a bunch but who have you all seen and what are they like? There are two there today, Iris and Ivy? Any intel?
Thanks!
-
05-26-24 11:12 #34161Senior Member

Posts: 667Yep those were the days
EWentworth.
Originally Posted by PantherPride4
[View Original Post]
Sienna 2400 Wentworth, City Spa Yep them too.
-
05-26-24 07:15 #34160Banned Member

Posts: 361Perfect Archer texted me said they weren't even busted. The water pipes broke and the girls couldn't shower at that location.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-24 18:01 #34159Senior Member

Posts: 989I went by Orange and it was business as usual.
Originally Posted by Billy73
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-24 13:57 #34158Senior Member

Posts: 231Link to the complaints
Interesting. Do you have a link to the complaints?
Originally Posted by Billy73
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-24 09:04 #34157Banned Member

Posts: 361This had to been years ago right? It's A granny jack shack. Seen better Spa's out In Naperville with younger and hotter talent. Also In Chicago the Chinatown Spa scene was dead until last Summer everybody came on here hyping up these Tokyo's and Orange Spa's. Before that It was Chicago Ave. That had Ozone, T-Pro and Golden Dream and Oki Doki.
Originally Posted by Gopher88
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-24 19:01 #34156Banned Member

Posts: 116They are running at their old location at BHC.
Originally Posted by Dbry4281
[View Original Post]
If they are having you go to the orange location I would probably pass cause that community center across the street is determined to put them out of biz.
-
05-24-24 16:00 #34155Banned Member

Posts: 317Ivy at Broadway spa
Mamasan text me about new girl. I needed a massage so I went and saw her. Young cute look like girl next door. She gave a very good massage. She has a nice body. She didn't ask for tup. I took care of her. I got to see everything. I left happy and relaxed. She works Saturday and Sunday. Her english needs work. She is a English student. I say worth the visit.
-
05-24-24 12:12 #34154Senior Member

Posts: 667Jing Ding
Jing ding use to be great back in the day.
Originally Posted by PantherPride4
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-24 12:07 #34153Senior Member

Posts: 667Help
Anyone no anything about this one jess 773 663 9932 looks good google the number thanks.
-
05-24-24 10:15 #34152Senior Member

Posts: 569I guess we should just wait until someone actually goes and has a report that's reliable. But it was closed when I drove by this week. I think basically though, the DNC is coming in a little over 2 months, and the city is going to be dicks and shut down a lot of these places, and find ways to shut them down without even full busts. This is what happened in philly when the convention was there. So its going to be slim pickings for a while until after that's over and police go back to regular business would be my guess.
Originally Posted by Dbry4281
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-24 10:10 #34151Senior Member

Posts: 183Orange is back, get the information
Per a message yesterday Orange, there back at there location, or its a setup. Get the intel gents, billy73, let us know.
.
Originally Posted by Dbry4281
[View Original Post]
Unless it's in an ad don't post phone numbers or addresses.
A2
-
05-24-24 07:10 #34150Banned Member

Posts: 361There's Pro's and Con's about dead side streets. The bad well that's usually where Carjackers target victims. Also almost no parking. But the good well no one In traffic can watch you. Trust me I went down Chicago Ave and was about to go In Ozone seen cars waiting at the light and bored people just looking at you. But yall blaming everything but the truth since last summer all that's been hyped up on here was Orange and Perfect Archer and Tokyo and 819 and everybody stopped talking about T-Pro (Till that wacky Anal Queen started working there) Ozone, Princess Latina, Princess Thai Orchid, Grand Spa, Lucky Spa and Blue Island Spa. Those Spa's actually haven't been busted at least not this year. I keep saying Fullerton and Irving Park has new Spa's popping up nobody has reviewed them yet. A MT told me the Chinatown Spa's look like fronts because they dress like street walkers at real Spa's they don't wear Dresses and Heels they wear Yoga / Gym / Work-Out gear.
Originally Posted by Billy73
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-24 06:57 #34149Banned Member

Posts: 361Orange current line up doesn't have Latina's hit up Perfect Archer they do. They are running at the Chinatown Apartments It appears. DM them on IG they will give you Info.
Originally Posted by Projektzer
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-24 06:55 #34148Banned Member

Posts: 361Thanks. A lot of Input. Hope what you wrote gives these Mamasan's and Papasan's new Ideas and smarter. But like I said the problem Is all the hype with Orange and Perfect Archer what about the other Chinatown joints? Jing Ding been around for years In Chinatown but It's A raggedy hole In the wall with grannies so nobody It's threaten by them plus the shower room Is moldy. I also made A point Fullerton has tons of new Spa's popping up and so does Belmont and those Spa's aren't getting busted. Also like Billy pointed out these Orange and Perfect Archer post on IG / X (Twitter) the current line up and make It seem like A brothel. Any professional Spa doesn't post videos of the workers walking around. I had A MT from Ozone tell me the Chinatown places aren't real Massages Parlors (This we already know) she also made A valuable point they wear dresses and heels not wearing Yoga / Exercise clothes. BTW who In the world Is this Monica? Some guy's posted they wanted to steal her panties she was that fine. Honestly I wasn't big on Orange just went once. I do like they had Latina's on their line up that was something fresh. Perfect Archer had one of the finest Latina's In the City some Arianna Grande look alike with big boobs and A big asss. They were getting good business with her I seen her once went back and she was already gone. They need to keep the girls who actually spike Interest.
Originally Posted by Billy73
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





