Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 17949
-
05-23-24 19:10 #14739Senior Member

Posts: 60This Exactly.
Same game over and over.
Originally Posted by NerdyGuy6
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-24 19:04 #14738Senior Member

Posts: 133Jina
I had a dream with her last weekend. She was at a mid range hotel off of Winchester Rd. Took about 20 minutes of texting back and forth before she finally came down to let me in. Which told me she's a user. Then I could tell by the wear and tear on her face that she definitely was a user. But she does have a solid body and gave a decent BBBJ. I turned her around and put her in canine, then went mish for a few minutes. As soon as I left she text someone and as I shut the door behind me some guy in his mid 20's came out from across the hall with a covid mask around his chin. Definitely gave me an uneasy feeling especially after the vibes were off from as soon as I pulled into the parking lot. Another guy was standing out back by the door smoking as I was walking out. They were both friends.
But I came to conclusion that they were high as well and the guy smoking was were boyfriend. Not a very good experience and won't repeat. The damage was pricey IMO at $. 8 for hh.
.
Originally Posted by Crash69
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-24 18:04 #14737Senior Member

Posts: 243Any info?
Any info or a name I can research?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...y/692005379473
-
05-23-24 17:33 #14736Senior Member

Posts: 243Met her once in Louisville. Been trying to meet again. Already reached out today, waiting on a reply. Would love a repeat.
-
05-23-24 13:29 #14735Senior Member

Posts: 213Jen
I saw her a couple years ago, great attitude, solid GFE, bit of a mombod, which I kinda like. Really an overall good experience.
Originally Posted by Chet6969
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-24 11:41 #14734Senior Member

Posts: 124She has a ton of good reviews in Louisville.
Originally Posted by Chet6969
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-24 10:25 #14733Senior Member

Posts: 34"Jen"
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/312478140921
Anyone had any luck with her? I saw in earlier adds she had a Latina duo partner.
-
05-23-24 08:47 #14732Senior Member

Posts: 118Not OP but got me too
I'm not the OP but she got me once too. Was a a motel off Richmond rd and she said to message her when I got there which I did. She told me the room number and I came up the stairs and could see her exit the room and approach me. She said she needed $80 to keep the room now. I stupidly said ok and she walked towards the office. After several minutes she never returned and I was pacing down the walkway to the room she came out of and the blinds were open and it was a storage room for the motel! No beds and the door was unlocked. She had been waiting for me to see her come out of that room and I assumed that was her room. Never again!
Originally Posted by Game420
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-24 18:24 #14731Regular Member

Posts: 7Care to give a little more info? What happened?
-
05-22-24 17:02 #14730Senior Member

Posts: 60New number, same scam
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/518668488598
Watch out! Will cash and dash on you. She got me twice. LOL, my own fault, I knew better.
Stay safe.
-
05-22-24 13:20 #14729Senior Member

Posts: 56She was a lot a lot a lot of fun. Next time I think I'm going to ask if I can pee on her.
Originally Posted by NerdyGuy6
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-24 08:12 #14728Senior Member

Posts: 75Mother and daughter duo
Good morning gentlemen. Want to let you all know about a rip off posting recently. Figured I would see what they were about.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...i/418557062758
Offered a QV for $ and a HH for $. 5 for both. I said okay let's make it happen and of course they wanted to deposit. When I told them no deposit they got extremely rude. I told them cash in person no problem but no deposit. Then they went back to wanting to sell me content.
Stay safe out there gentlemen.
-
05-21-24 16:33 #14727Senior Member

Posts: 437CC is coming to town tomorrow
CC is coming to town tomorrow afternoon and staying until around checkout on Friday. Her mouth is still healing from surgery. But her hands are strong as ever.
At this point, she is not accepting any new clients.
-
05-20-24 16:12 #14726Senior Member

Posts: 119Looking For info
Sherry from Lexington. Tall Red Head.
-
05-20-24 15:10 #14725Senior Member

Posts: 348Kelsey
Anyone have her contact info? Thanks in advance.










Reply With Quote






