Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 208 of 907 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 258 308 708 ... LastLast
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 13591
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10486
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Not since January 2018 has NovaDogs17 posted on any Louisville thread. Only after 101Angels opened up did NovaDogs17 start posting on Jan 14, 2024 exclusively to the Escort and Kgirl threads. Approximately 50 posts about 101Angels. Nearly every post is a positive review about one of the girls on tour thru town with 101Angels. Bomi is the latest kgirl tout despite her average reviews on the oThER site and lackluster LA area forum reviews. And this BBFS post is one more post for the agency. Not saying NovaDogs17 is a White Knight. Just pointing out an interesting pattern of posts for one and only one agency.
    I wasn't a regular user of USASG until I relocated to the Louisville area. I've previously thoroughly enjoyed being a long term customer of multiple korean agencies. The fact that a new one opened right around the time I moved here was like a dream come true. It's not like we have an abundant option of agencies here (even non asian) - compared to the likes of NY, NoVA, LA etc etc. So yes, I've been quite vocal on figuring out how we support this agency and ensure that we continue to get a steady stream. IF that constitutes as white knighting then that must be what I am. My POV is that I selfishly want the easy access this agency provides me and am not interested in driving to Indy or Nashville. On top of that, I think there's some disillusionment of expectations for what is coming through. Now if we had 2-3 agencies here and a regular rotation at each one, then of course I would agree that we should be more nitpicky.

    Right now we have ONE. And I still stand by this, our alternate options on tryst and EB are SOOOO much more trashy and risky compared to what's rotating through 101 angels. If I'm missing something please. Let me know. Also, a bit confused why you'd attack me in reply to another member's request for what BBFS options there are in this area?

  2. #10485

    Cc

    Quote Originally Posted by Nocturne  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the update. I've received no response from her over the last couple of weeks (on her regular number) and began to worry about her well-being.
    Anyone been in touch with CC lately?

  3. #10484
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/170499875

    Renee Baby.

    Incall to her hotel. Pics are her but a little old. When I saw her, her legs were bruised to hell. Maybe someone can chime in why some providers have bad brushing on their legs that I've noticed recently? Absolute nympho or at least great acting. Music went on, Skipped BJ to rcg, cg, Mish, & k9 for the finish. Bb was on the menu even though the ad said otherwise, maybe it's depends on how you look? She likes it ROUGH and can take it. Fake orgasm or not, it was pretty nice, shower afterwards. Would recommend if she's on your todo list.

    https://superasian.com.listcrawler.e...ille/170501308

    Vietnamese.

    Incall to her hotel off of fern valley we're Hope used to visit. Pictures are exactly accurate. Only visiting for a week or two more. Covered everything, best CBJ I've had from all my reviews. She kept a shirt on for the first visit. The second I asked for it off and she kept her bra on. When I asked about it she had a story about a bandaid under it and hurting. Mish and k9 only. Tried to upsell cg. Extremely wet kitty, some angles from k9 are too deep for her. Loud Fake moaning and orgasms but not so fake it ruins the mood. Bbw or borderline. Would recommend if she's on your list before she leaves.

    Honestly if you’re willing to go 3$$ for any provider, 101angels is worth your time more in any aspect.

  4. #10483

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by NovaDogs17  [View Original Post]
    Get verified with the korean agency. They have regular BBFS options https://www.101angels.com/.
    Not since January 2018 has NovaDogs17 posted on any Louisville thread. Only after 101Angels opened up did NovaDogs17 start posting on Jan 14, 2024 exclusively to the Escort and Kgirl threads. Approximately 50 posts about 101Angels. Nearly every post is a positive review about one of the girls on tour thru town with 101Angels. Bomi is the latest kgirl tout despite her average reviews on the oThER site and lackluster LA area forum reviews. And this BBFS post is one more post for the agency. Not saying NovaDogs17 is a White Knight. Just pointing out an interesting pattern of posts for one and only one agency.

  5. #10482
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBig1  [View Original Post]
    Maybe I am as high as a kite but anyone know of any BFFS setups? I got about $1200 to drop on such a delight.
    Get verified with the korean agency. They have regular BBFS options https://www.101angels.com/.

  6. #10481

    Here's her old add.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spurts  [View Original Post]
    Fresh to the 502. You won't regret the 693 experience. Hit her up she's ready to 0312 roll. Don't fall in love. Cute little mixed girl with curves in all the right places.
    Help her out. You'll be glad you did.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/170276376

  7. #10480
    Ungrateful Motherfucker


    Posts: 636
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohboy469  [View Original Post]
    Have see Rue a couple times, she's legit, well kept and looking for new friends. I'm not into writing Penthouse Forum reviews but I will say wysiwyg. If you're a bargain shopper looking for a quality lady at a streetwalker price move on but if you're okay paying a fine lady what she's worth go see her. Having trouble with ad so Jamie posted for her but number is hers.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5028736590
    Which one is she —- the girl in the first 3-4 pictures or the red head in all the rest? Doesn't look like the same chic?

  8. #10479

    Laugh and cry

    Maybe I am as high as a kite but anyone know of any BFFS setups? I got about $1200 to drop on such a delight.

  9. #10478
    Her ad was on tryst this morning.

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyDaytona  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to tiny that was advertising on tryst? Was seeing her several months ago. She reached out asking to see me and then I haven't heard from her and don't see anymore ads.

  10. #10477

    Rue / Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by Ohboy469  [View Original Post]
    Have see Rue a couple times, she's legit, well kept and looking for new friends. I'm not into writing Penthouse Forum reviews but I will say wysiwyg. If you're a bargain shopper looking for a quality lady at a streetwalker price move on but if you're okay paying a fine lady what she's worth go see her. Having trouble with ad so Jamie posted for her but number is hers.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5028736590
    Didn't see go by Ava for a bit?

  11. #10476

    Tiny

    Does anyone know what happened to tiny that was advertising on tryst? Was seeing her several months ago. She reached out asking to see me and then I haven't heard from her and don't see anymore ads.

  12. #10475

    Get it while it's hot!

    Fresh to the 502. You won't regret the 693 experience. Hit her up she's ready to 0312 roll. Don't fall in love. Cute little mixed girl with curves in all the right places.
    Help her out. You'll be glad you did.

  13. #10474

    Hope in town

    Good afternoon fellow pervs, a little birdie told me that Hope is in town through Thursday night, but he's having issues posting for her and asked me to put the word out. If you'd care to do yourself a favor and see her, just PM Dick Cedarmore. I don't have her contact info and still have to book through him just like the rest of you, so please don't PM me to book with her.

    Thanks! And you're welcome.

  14. #10473

    Rue

    Have see Rue a couple times, she's legit, well kept and looking for new friends. I'm not into writing Penthouse Forum reviews but I will say wysiwyg. If you're a bargain shopper looking for a quality lady at a streetwalker price move on but if you're okay paying a fine lady what she's worth go see her. Having trouble with ad so Jamie posted for her but number is hers.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5028736590

  15. #10472

    Sadie. A True GFE!

    Thanks for the response as it helped me decide to reach out.

    Well the start to the dream wasn't ideal as it took two days to get a response from my initial text. Once communication got started it was good. We had a rough time frame agreed on for an OC visit but knew we'd need to follow up again as it was a few hours out. She ended up texting in the time frame but I fell asleep. Yes, I know I'm guilty of the same type of shit that usually annoys us when it happens in reverse. This was a first and I felt bad therefore when I woke up about 3-4 hrs after she texted I replied to apologize. It was late and she still offered a solid rate for a hhr visit. Due to it being late and exhausted I was about to pass but then figured why not. So glad I did.

    She arrived within a hhr. Was prepared and then put on some leg stocking for me. True non rushed GFE experience BBBJ, RCG, CG to Mish. Then after she still gave me a massage with no consideration of the clock where most would've bolted at that point.

    I recommend and will repeat if given the chance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmw1980  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her as recently as since the first of the year. I've seen her several times. Yes she's gained weight. I wouldn't say fat but thick. She's a bit quirky, kinda like doing the science neard in high school. She does give a good BBBJ. Will do some rimming. Dfk. She really likes a smooth shaven cock so if you have that she will lick and suck the hell out of you. She's short and I don't know if that's the issue here or if it's flexibility or maybe she tries to keep larger guys from getting too deep, but she can't or won't flex her legs all the way back. If she knows you, BBFS is on the table as well as cim, COF, or wherever you want.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape