Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 249 of 1856 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 299 349 749 1249 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,735 of 27830
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24110

    Danielle Dubois

    I pumped a load in her pussy and a 2nd load in her mouth.

  2. #24109

    Joey Adams

    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    I am booked to see Joey this weekend.
    Did you dump a load in her this weekend? Still offering it?

  3. #24108
    Quote Originally Posted by TnaCruiser  [View Original Post]
    I went and saw a couple of providers reportedly open to this thread. This report is for others that may be searching.

    First I saw Sweetitswhit. She was a firm no when discussing the menu in person. She looked pretty bad anyway, and I think I saw drugs in her sink on the way in, so I just left and did not continue the appt.

    Second I saw Evelincolombia. She was also a firm no. I decided to stay for a HHR appt since it was far drive for me. She is otherwise GFE. Her breast augmentation scars were fairly hideous though.

    I did see Nikkipink before she went on vacation and she was great.
    Evelin gave it up like the first week she was here after much pushing. I saw her later and she said giving guys BBFS that week was "her biggest regret" so unfortunate because she was a very enthusiastic fuck.

  4. #24107
    Quote Originally Posted by RocDiesel  [View Original Post]
    Yah I am lookin' for one of these too. LOL.
    Dude, it's pretty easy. Don't be nasty, smooth talk them and bingo. Seen many providers over the years that have given me overnights for either the hour or for much less that is posted on their ad. Don't ask who, as all the information is already on here. I assume some game is needed, just like SA.

  5. #24106
    Quote Originally Posted by TnaCruiser  [View Original Post]
    I went and saw a couple of providers reportedly open to this thread. This report is for others that may be searching.

    First I saw Sweetitswhit. She was a firm no when discussing the menu in person. She looked pretty bad anyway, and I think I saw drugs in her sink on the way in, so I just left and did not continue the appt.

    Second I saw Evelincolombia. She was also a firm no. I decided to stay for a HHR appt since it was far drive for me. She is otherwise GFE. Her breast augmentation scars were fairly hideous though.

    I did see Nikkipink before she went on vacation and she was great.
    I've seen Nikkipink, was not attracted at all. She has tig o bitties though and at least BBFS. Sweetitswhit is definetely not BBFS. I posted that before. She might've been before but she told me she stopped because people come on usasexguide and post about it lmao her drawer had like 1000 condoms. I left when she said no. Couldn't do it.

  6. #24105
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattlebp  [View Original Post]
    Anyone saw her recently? Said no to BBFS via text. Wondering if needs to talk in person.
    Don't ask through text. She or he whoever tf is on the other side gets weird about talking anything specific over text. Just show up and don't mention it. If she brings a condom out just say you want VIP. It's that easy. If you say, "I need confirmation that VIP is BBFS through text. " Well you ain't getting it. So there you go.

  7. #24104

    Intel on this one,


  8. #24103
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheJump2  [View Original Post]
    Joey takes days or weeks to respond to me.
    Sounds typical of a part time escort.

  9. #24102
    What Perla are you talking about?

    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    She isn't banned today.

  10. #24101
    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    I am booked to see Joey this weekend.
    Joey takes days or weeks to respond to me.

  11. #24100
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattlebp  [View Original Post]
    Anyone saw her recently? Said no to BBFS via text. Wondering if needs to talk in person.
    I have but maybe I am grandfathered.

    Try The others on my list.

  12. #24099
    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    Bellevue- Joey Adam's, Amanda Wonder.

    Tacoma- ElegantEmma.

    Olympia- Juicy_Krystal.

    Seatac- VanessaMucho.

    Lynnwood / Everett. Marigold.

    Seattle- NinaBubbles.

    Rotating Location- MadamKitty.

    West Seattle. Perla.

    I use 5 different handles with them so they think I am low volume.
    Perla, Juicy_Krystal , Amanda Wonders think that is important. Lol
    I am booked to see Joey this weekend.

  13. #24098
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattlebp  [View Original Post]
    Anyone saw her recently? Said no to BBFS via text. Wondering if needs to talk in person.
    Most users here will suggest to only ask in person as you don't know whom is on the other side of the texts (most likely not her). Having said that.

  14. #24097
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019

    Perla

    Quote Originally Posted by JonLaw  [View Original Post]
    She's banned on TNA not sure for what reason.
    She isn't banned today.

  15. #24096
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattlebp  [View Original Post]
    Anyone saw her recently? Said no to BBFS via text. Wondering if needs to talk in person.
    You are not talking to her via text.

    You will never get the answer you want unless it is in person. You might have to take the risk and see her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape