Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 155 of 686 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 205 255 655 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 10288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7978

    Ginger

    Quote Originally Posted by NeilYoung999  [View Original Post]
    What happened to the sexy Ginger chick? Is she still around?
    I've seen her STG ad pop up in the Detroit area a few times in the last couple months under a new name, and she has blonde hair now. I don't remember her new name tho.

  2. #7977
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilYoung999  [View Original Post]
    What happened to the sexy Ginger chick? Is she still around?
    Haven't been able to reach her since December.

  3. #7976

    Really

    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious  [View Original Post]
    She told me that she is getting 200 per date now. That's well above what I am willing to do as well.
    200 for arianna? A lot of you guys just pay way too much, especially when most of these chicks have more do nots than do's. I've never seen arianna and probably won't. I'm just saying in general that most of the chicks I've hit up want 200 plus for hh and then want extra for x and y. I asked one girl why she thought she was worth that for a hh and she popped an attitude. I don't mind dropping coin if I've seen a girl before and we have a good connection but not for a chick who smells like a sewer rat. Papa Be.

  4. #7975

    Ginger

    What happened to the sexy Ginger chick? Is she still around?

  5. #7974

    Head Doctor

    Anyone have experience with this one? Thank you in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...y/062695827118

    -sp.

  6. #7973
    Quote Originally Posted by BoRegardHer  [View Original Post]
    I was seeing her for the past few years on a consistent basis and she's not responding much to me either. The last I heard from her is how much she's making now at 170+ a pop and how I never gave her that much, but she's forgetting all the extra shit I would do for her on top of what I gave her, which was very fair BTW. It's the typical story that happens with utr's going mainstream. There's stg guys throwing money at her right now, which good for her, but that will last a bit and then they'll start to see the background bullshit you get with seeing her and they'll lose interest or move onto the next "newest" thing out there. It'll dry up and you'll see her relax restrictions and be begging for dates. Might take a while, but it will happen. It will happen because Arianna is not a class act and eventually the high paying johns won't deal with the crap and will move on or the influx of funds is going to send her on a spiral downward from candy usage, which is probably even more likely.

    With all that said, I'm not going to bad talk her performance. She's got plenty of problems, but she was always a sweetheart to and with me. I'm kind of bummed she doesn't want to give me the time of day right now, but oh well, I'll live. Not the only thing out there by any means, but yeah, these price increases over the past few years are well beyond inflation and I'm just not doing it.
    She told me that she is getting 200 per date now. That's well above what I am willing to do as well.

  7. #7972
    Quote Originally Posted by BoRegardHer  [View Original Post]
    I was seeing her for the past few years on a consistent basis and she's not responding much to me either. The last I heard from her is how much she's making now at 170+ a pop and how I never gave her that much, but she's forgetting all the extra shit I would do for her on top of what I gave her, which was very fair BTW. It's the typical story that happens with utr's going mainstream. There's stg guys throwing money at her right now, which good for her, but that will last a bit and then they'll start to see the background bullshit you get with seeing her and they'll lose interest or move onto the next "newest" thing out there. It'll dry up and you'll see her relax restrictions and be begging for dates. Might take a while, but it will happen. It will happen because Arianna is not a class act and eventually the high paying johns won't deal with the crap and will move on or the influx of funds is going to send her on a spiral downward from candy usage, which is probably even more likely.

    With all that said, I'm not going to bad talk her performance. She's got plenty of problems, but she was always a sweetheart to and with me. I'm kind of bummed she doesn't want to give me the time of day right now, but oh well, I'll live. Not the only thing out there by any means, but yeah, these price increases over the past few years are well beyond inflation and I'm just not doing it.
    Word on the street is she smells terrible and doesn't shower for weeks. She's gross and I'm glad she showed me her bs side off the bat.

  8. #7971

    Arianna

    Quote Originally Posted by NeilYoung999  [View Original Post]
    I exchanged a half dozen texts with her and still couldn't get her to tell me the rates or location, all she wants to do is argue and take long naps between responses. It's fucking retarded. And I wasn't being rude or anything
    I was seeing her for the past few years on a consistent basis and she's not responding much to me either. The last I heard from her is how much she's making now at 170+ a pop and how I never gave her that much, but she's forgetting all the extra shit I would do for her on top of what I gave her, which was very fair BTW. It's the typical story that happens with utr's going mainstream. There's stg guys throwing money at her right now, which good for her, but that will last a bit and then they'll start to see the background bullshit you get with seeing her and they'll lose interest or move onto the next "newest" thing out there. It'll dry up and you'll see her relax restrictions and be begging for dates. Might take a while, but it will happen. It will happen because Arianna is not a class act and eventually the high paying johns won't deal with the crap and will move on or the influx of funds is going to send her on a spiral downward from candy usage, which is probably even more likely.

    With all that said, I'm not going to bad talk her performance. She's got plenty of problems, but she was always a sweetheart to and with me. I'm kind of bummed she doesn't want to give me the time of day right now, but oh well, I'll live. Not the only thing out there by any means, but yeah, these price increases over the past few years are well beyond inflation and I'm just not doing it.

  9. #7970

    Arianna

    Quote Originally Posted by JonMels  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. If I see her, it will be soon. Based on your post, she's going to be underage by the end of the summer. I won't mess with that.
    I was referring to her age restrictions, not her actual age. She's mid / upper 20's.

  10. #7969

    Thanks for the Heads Up

    Quote Originally Posted by BoRegardHer  [View Original Post]
    She's already come down from age 50 to 40. Give it another month or two and it'll be age 20. As the newness factor of her wears off and business dries up the requirements will relax. She has always been absolutely horrible at time management, she literally needs a secretary ffs.
    Edit - add name
    Thanks. If I see her, it will be soon. Based on your post, she's going to be underage by the end of the summer. I won't mess with that.

  11. #7968
    Quote Originally Posted by BenCollins  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone got ahold of this one or had any experiences with her, she don't seem to have a number on her post.
    She wants a deposit when I reached out. That's a automatic no for me.

  12. #7967
    GL bud, ditto from me LOL.
    Happy Hunting!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles0923  [View Original Post]
    I figure in this fucked up town there are a lot of young girls with daddy issues. So I really don't care about cost this time. I am looking for 18 or 19 GFE preferred but good at foreplay at least. Any leads appreciated, if they are UTR, then I will not share.

  13. #7966

    Unicorn

    I figure in this fucked up town there are a lot of young girls with daddy issues. So I really don't care about cost this time. I am looking for 18 or 19 GFE preferred but good at foreplay at least. Any leads appreciated, if they are UTR, then I will not share.

  14. #7965

    Smh

    Quote Originally Posted by BoRegardHer  [View Original Post]
    She's already come down from age 50 to 40. Give it another month or two and it'll be age 20. As the newness factor of her wears off and business dries up the requirements will relax. She has always been absolutely horrible at time management, she literally needs a secretary ffs.
    Edit - add name
    I exchanged a half dozen texts with her and still couldn't get her to tell me the rates or location, all she wants to do is argue and take long naps between responses. It's fucking retarded. And I wasn’t being rude or anything

  15. #7964

    Sweet, Sassy and fun to eat

    Has anyone got ahold of this one or had any experiences with her, she don't seem to have a number on her post.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240522_101702_Chrome.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape