Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,491 to 5,505 of 37347
-
05-24-24 20:55 #31857Senior Member

Posts: 926FS and massage?
Negatory big ben. Its like comparing whiskey to beer.
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-24 17:54 #31856Senior Member

Posts: 27I remember those days. The girls were amazing.
Originally Posted by Mrtroy
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-24 11:53 #31855Senior Member

Posts: 309If you Google # ad on lot diff sights.
Originally Posted by Dono4126
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-24 11:21 #31854Senior Member

Posts: 109Cost?
What was the cost, good sir?
Originally Posted by Zoman
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-24 10:55 #31853Regular Member

Posts: 12King
You old perves have put me on before so I figured I'd contribute for once. Mimi is Chinese and by AMP standards in her 30's. Boobs are amazing, one of those Asian unicorns where they're so dense, at first grab you think it's an implant. You can get them out and get them in your mouth. Dirty talk and eye contact are 10/10. So much better than when they stare at the wall. I too got the impression that another trip or two and a couple Jackson's over market rate and more could become available.
Originally Posted by HughJorganJk
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-24 10:38 #31852Regular Member

Posts: 15Where do they advertice
Is this on Skip the Games or someplace else. I remember years ago of Asian places in apartments over near Oakland Mall. Wide range of services and prices.
Originally Posted by Mrtroy
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-24 07:02 #31851Banned Member

Posts: 141As others said; barely a massage, no extras, upsell on a less revealing outfit.
You can literally search Tropical Touch and get all the information you need.
Back when I had a friend I was sleeping with work there, she was strict about the no touching; which gave me the feeling there might be hidden cameras or the girls are just worried someone will snitch to the boss and they'll lose the job.
Originally Posted by BigEDog
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-24 06:41 #31850Senior Member

Posts: 261My experience is getting a mediocre, chatty massage from a hot young chick without any extras. Don't bother to pay extra for the bikini massage because the work attire they wear is much more revealing than the oversized fluffy bikini. I got the vibe that something could possibly turn into a sugar daddy situation but I'm not interested in anything like that.
Originally Posted by BigEDog
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-24 22:43 #31849Senior Member

Posts: 975All reports are expensive and no extras.
Originally Posted by BigEDog
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-24 18:29 #31848Senior Member

Posts: 59Tropical Touch Spas
This may have been asked before. If so I missed the question and answer. Has anyone been to any of the locations of Tropical Touch Spa? It appears they have maybe a dozen locations in the SE Michigan area. Clearly they are overpriced. But I was wondering what sort of service one might receive if one visited one of their locations. Anyone have any information on Tropical Touch?
-
05-22-24 14:53 #31847Senior Member

Posts: 124Amazing and wierd
She was very cool chick, did an amazing massage. Works out of her home in the living room. She does talk allot but is still really cool. Hot as hell, and worth you trip. Be good to her and she will return the goodness. If you don't understand that then you haven't been in this game long enough. Stay safe brothers.
Originally Posted by PhilCorliss1
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-24 14:49 #31846Senior Member

Posts: 124Must be good
Well I served with him in USMC, so yes I trust him.
Originally Posted by VcyClonn
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-24 14:26 #31845Senior Member

Posts: 309Thanks for the reply and info. Fig that was want make sure it real and not like cheese in mouse trap LOL.
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-24 14:21 #31844Senior Member

Posts: 846Quality question
Do any of these offer a halfway decent massage?
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-24 14:14 #31843Senior Member

Posts: 462Real
I've used those Asian providers for 6-7 years. They are hit or miss as to the looks. I've had beautiful, fantasy, super model types and I've had average AMP types. They have a wide open menu from mish, to Greek to golden shwr. I always take hh apts. Hr is a waste because unless you make a connection, they're known to end the apt after you pop (YMMV).
Originally Posted by Mrtroy
[View Original Post]
Gl,
SN.










Reply With Quote





