Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,491 to 5,505 of 37340
-
05-24-24 06:41 #31850Senior Member

Posts: 261My experience is getting a mediocre, chatty massage from a hot young chick without any extras. Don't bother to pay extra for the bikini massage because the work attire they wear is much more revealing than the oversized fluffy bikini. I got the vibe that something could possibly turn into a sugar daddy situation but I'm not interested in anything like that.
Originally Posted by BigEDog
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-24 22:43 #31849Senior Member

Posts: 975All reports are expensive and no extras.
Originally Posted by BigEDog
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-24 18:29 #31848Senior Member

Posts: 59Tropical Touch Spas
This may have been asked before. If so I missed the question and answer. Has anyone been to any of the locations of Tropical Touch Spa? It appears they have maybe a dozen locations in the SE Michigan area. Clearly they are overpriced. But I was wondering what sort of service one might receive if one visited one of their locations. Anyone have any information on Tropical Touch?
-
05-22-24 14:53 #31847Senior Member

Posts: 124Amazing and wierd
She was very cool chick, did an amazing massage. Works out of her home in the living room. She does talk allot but is still really cool. Hot as hell, and worth you trip. Be good to her and she will return the goodness. If you don't understand that then you haven't been in this game long enough. Stay safe brothers.
Originally Posted by PhilCorliss1
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-24 14:49 #31846Senior Member

Posts: 124Must be good
Well I served with him in USMC, so yes I trust him.
Originally Posted by VcyClonn
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-24 14:26 #31845Senior Member

Posts: 309Thanks for the reply and info. Fig that was want make sure it real and not like cheese in mouse trap LOL.
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-24 14:21 #31844Senior Member

Posts: 846Quality question
Do any of these offer a halfway decent massage?
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-24 14:14 #31843Senior Member

Posts: 462Real
I've used those Asian providers for 6-7 years. They are hit or miss as to the looks. I've had beautiful, fantasy, super model types and I've had average AMP types. They have a wide open menu from mish, to Greek to golden shwr. I always take hh apts. Hr is a waste because unless you make a connection, they're known to end the apt after you pop (YMMV).
Originally Posted by Mrtroy
[View Original Post]
Gl,
SN.
-
05-22-24 13:37 #31842Senior Member

Posts: 309Asian ad at diff citys info Real?
Hi just curious see these ad all around the area on escort / massage sights are they real? They say apartments or hotels.
One in Canton 248 662 6571.
If anyone happen go there?
Thanks.
-
05-22-24 13:26 #31841Senior Member

Posts: 462Hi-Fucking-Larious
The bad breath is a thing for a lot of these hoes. If they are smokers it goes to another level. Deep breath and avoid facial contact. Gl mongers.
Originally Posted by HughJorganJk
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-24 13:14 #31840Senior Member

Posts: 926Pi
Good job. Now that's some serious PI work.
Originally Posted by Amnesiac69
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-24 13:00 #31839Senior Member

Posts: 71Cindy at AM
If you're asking about her looks, she is average height, normal weight, decent sized tubes that bounce off her knees upon release, and the type of ass we've come to expect at AMP's. She is a good looking girl, probably a solid 7. She has one or 2 yellow teefs and breath that smells like she's been chewing beef jerky and assholes all day. You couldn't pay me to see her again.
Originally Posted by CrustNuts
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-24 12:53 #31838Senior Member

Posts: 71I forgot
I did give her double the standard which I'm sure will garner plenty of boos from the fellas. #1-For me, she was a 9/10 with her personality, tight and toned figure, and her smokin hot eyes.
Originally Posted by HughJorganJk
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-24 12:47 #31837Senior Member

Posts: 71The King
I serenaded them out LOL, she wasn't volunteering. I think things will loosen up as my face, or yours, becomes more familiar to her. Besides, I love the challenge of pushing their boundaries, I actually find it more satisfying than the FS spots.
Originally Posted by FaslFasl
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-24 10:03 #31836Senior Member

Posts: 159Did she take them out for you? Pretty sure I saw the same girl and was free to roam OTC everywhere but that was it. I didn't try for anything more though either. Is she did, I'm curious if there was any additional incentive too. I gave her the standard 40. Also agree with everyone who seem like they've seen her. She has a nice body and very toned and tight.
Originally Posted by HughJorganJk
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




