Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 13518
-
05-22-24 22:03 #12513Banned Member

Posts: 294One of three musketeers.
The 513-468- big fake tittied one who's right up my alley is a waste of time. Sends you additional pics and rose my red flag about how "she's real" and unprovoked screenshots of some conversation she was having with dudes. And once the magic phrase was said, I said "NO":
Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55
[View Original Post]
Wants a deposit. Even though I said I'll give you it in person.
Started a whole hard luck story about cancer and how some dude had her get a room etc. Even though I'm outcall.
Lastly she's in Sharonville.
-
05-22-24 21:45 #12512Banned Member

Posts: 294Mia Skye
Been reviewed. Total Waste of time and stop paying $100 per pound. This ain't Jeff Rubys.
Originally Posted by Traveling1478
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-24 21:20 #12511Senior Member

Posts: 473Any info?
-
05-22-24 19:41 #12510Senior Member

Posts: 324Sophisticated Palate. I think not
If you are going to Woodlawn, Warsaw, Fairbanks and the like for pussy you are lookin' for trouble (legal & Hellbilly nonsense) Time to raise the bar.
Originally Posted by ImADude757
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-24 15:16 #12509Senior Member

Posts: 32Mia Skye
Did some searching and I do not see anything on Mia Skye from tryst. https://tryst.link/escort/miaskye513
Anyone have any experience they can share?
-
05-22-24 13:29 #12508Regular Member

Posts: 19Warning. Likely sting in PH
Hey dudes,
Rolled through PH today for a girl named Ash. Had seen the pics posted before with a different number so thought I'd finally partake. Asked to come an address on Woodlawn as I did there were 3 dudes posted up next door and then a guy in reflective shades and a ball cap stepped out of the door to the place I was supposed to go. Looked way too much like a cop. Kept rolling through. Be careful out there.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/170423165
-
05-22-24 11:10 #12507Senior Member

Posts: 32Jordyn got worse
Yes that is sad, thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by KillerBee99
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-24 10:26 #12506Banned Member

Posts: 5352Text with her she is open to Massage or FS.
Originally Posted by BTBear
[View Original Post]
Located in Covington.
-
05-22-24 03:12 #12505Senior Member

Posts: 1825Riley Tee?
-
05-21-24 22:49 #12504Banned Member

Posts: 5352I would bet 10 to 1 the pictures she post are not her.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-24 19:11 #12503Senior Member

Posts: 195Jordyn got worse
Saw her in the bathroom when I was visit Sar from Springdale. She is skeleton level bony and was either doing crack or meth in the bathroom. Also Sara from Springdale has sore all over her leg. Shit was sad.
Originally Posted by Traveling1478
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-24 16:19 #12502Senior Member

Posts: 32Jordyn
Did a search and last review talked of her being great but getting into drugs but that was about a year ago.
Anyone have any recent info on this one?
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6146695262
-
05-21-24 11:41 #12501Senior Member

Posts: 538I'd sit on my wife's left hand for half that.
Originally Posted by Ginzo666
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-24 11:39 #12500Senior Member

Posts: 538Moving Right Along
Yeap, next!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...r/427016950546
"I do NOT meet w strangers under any circumstances. I'm not going to make an exception bc you offer huge amounts of money or if you are young and good looking. Age does Not Matter, Your Money DOES NOT MATTER!
I love that last line; way to sell it to the cheap seats!
-
05-19-24 15:30 #12499Senior Member

Posts: 384The Small Hole
I like her look as well, but $950 per hour for anal. Plus another $150 or so for the testing. That's one expensive nut.
Originally Posted by BamBam
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






