Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 146 of 805 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 196 246 646 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 12070
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9895

    A Successful Journey: Chella, Rachel, Jessi, Erika, And Michelle

    Baby Jess,

    Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is he who shooteth seed into your face hole.

    Amen.

    May the coca fields thrive, and the poppy fields get ample rain.

    That our trap houses be well-stocked, and our streets be full of slores.

    Amen.

    I love fucking women, as many women as possible, whether one at a time, or multiple at once. Unprotected, always. Variety is the spice of life, gentlemen, and don't you forget it!

    Some day, some smart young lady is going to give me a heart attack with her delightful techniques, and then promptly divest me of my wallet, and if she is so bold, my vehicle, as well.

    I arrived in town on Sunday, and kicked off the week in style. First, I called up Chella and brought her to my motel room and got my cock sucked, then fucked her for an amazing 15 seconds at the end! Yum! I love these happy endings, with the full experience that a man delights in. I kept my dick inside her pussy another 15 or 20 seconds, as I jaw-flapped and panted, recovering. Damage of 50.

    As I neared Chella's duplex apartment, I saw Rachel on Lincoln, so I scooped her up! I stupidly and absent-mindedly had her sit on my brand-new ATM card, with the instructions attached, where Rachel could have accessed an incredibly large amount of money. Fortunately, she either didn't notice, or did notice but isn't a thief, so I did not get robbed. She has no criminal record, so perhaps she wouldn't have wiped me clean, even if she had noticed.

    On the way out to my motel room, I asked Rachel a personal question, which she refused to answer (understandably). Then, to show good faith, and because I felt like discussing the subject, I opened up about my own life on that same subject. Once at the motel, she sucked my cock for perhaps 7 minutes; then, I fucked her for perhaps 5. This was only one hour after I finished in Chella, so I didn't squirt. Damage of 40. Afterward, Rachel remarked about how good my cock felt inside her. She remarked twice about it, stating that she really enjoyed it. On the way back, she was leaning over the center console, in my direction, unlike any other hooker ever has. As we parted ways, she thanked me not only for the cock, but for the conversation, which she said she really enjoyed. The feeling was reciprocated.

    That evening, while it was almost ready to begin getting dark, I sped through the alley behind the dope dealer's house, and caught Lisa! I implored her to send out Erika of The Holy Trinity, and if Erika is not there, to send out Jessi of The Holy Trinity. She agreed to. I then cruised Greenfield for a few minutes, and headed back, and lo-and-behold, Baby Jess was trotting out of the alley and onto the sidewalk, and I swerved in and made the scoop! We repaired to one of my spots, and she sucked my cock and made it shoot into her capable face hole. Damage of 30. Dropped her back off, so she could buy some drugs and get high again. It's the Never-Ending Cycle. Praise be.

    The following day, I called Erika and arranged a car date. Scooped her up in the mid-afternoon and took her out to that same spot we did our previous date in, just 5 miles or so north of the Racine border. After her pants were off and we were in the back seat, with all of my stuff piled in the front seats, a fucking pickup truck pulled in! Unbelievable! Then, we repaired to another spot I chill in, but have never used for a date since it's so far away from Silver City. Erika had been nodding off ever since I'd picked her up. She sucked my cock, but kept falling asleep. Sometimes I would wake her, and other times she awoke on her own. At one point, I started face fucking her, and surprisingly, she took quite well to it! She is one of the most stingy providers, so I was anticipating resistance or even refusal. So, it was a really nice surprise to learn that Erika takes a face-fucking happily. Excellent. After 15 or 20 minutes, I made an offer regarding fucking, and she sat up, displaying my half-hard dick! That was the end of the date, but I decided to compensate her with 40 instead of 25, due to the following 3 factors:

    1. I had asked her on the phone if she would like to do a full service car date. This was so that if she said "no", I could just decline the date and pick up someone who wanted to. But what I didn't realize was that I was getting her brain into the mode of expecting 60. My fault. So, 25 would have been unacceptable.

    2. When I picked her up and I asked if she would come way far down south again, she not only agreed to, but happily so. I was so relieved. One thing about almost all hookers is that they refuse to come far away. Erika knows that Body Shopper will never strand a girl. Body Shopper is a man of his word, and compensates fairly, no matter what. It wasn't Erika's fault that some bastard pulled up right by us at our original spot.

    3. While Erika bears much responsibility for me not cuming during that date, her blow job was still good enough to where I should have gotten hard. It's not her fault that I keep getting older and fatter. The Fellating Messiah's pussy stays just as tight, wet, and beautiful as she ages, whether she is chubby or skinny. Her stamina remains totally great, too, not decreasing with age. If my dick had been hard, she would have had the opportunity to ride it and be compensated with 50 instead of the 30 I was offering, and that assuming I didn't cum during or after the fuck, if a fuck would have taken place.

    So, I figure that each of these three factors adds 5 onto what normally would be 25: a car date blow job in which I don't cum. So, like I said, the damage of that date was 40. I am grateful to have someone who happily comes to the far edges of the county for a car date with me. She deserved 40 for that.

    That night, I was messaging with Erika, and at 10:55, she said she'd be out at 11 or 11:05. Well, at 11, her phone died. At 11:10, Erika still not having appeared, a white, chubby middle-aged drug addict named Michelle was walking on the sidewalk on the block of Erika's drug dealer. I pulled up to her and explained my situation, and she offered her services, so I accepted. She was missing her top set of teeth, but still had a few stragglers in her bottom jowel. After sucking me for around 10 or 15 minutes, I shot a huge load. She took a shot or two in her mouth, then furiously jacked me off through the rest of my orgasm. Damage of 20.

    I then drove home, happy. Two motel dates, suck and fuck. Three car dates, blow job. Three orgasms. Damage of 180.

    Hookers are life!

    Cheating is life!

    Variety is the spice of life!

    Drug dealers and Johns facilitate these women's addiction.

    Cops need their dick sucked, too.

    Lust reigns supreme.

    If you have a wife, cheat on her.

    Body Shopper.

  2. #9894

    Keep your eye out

    Last I made contact with this one, she lived near national. I've seen her on National now a handful of times but it's always talking with a group or getting homeless food. She's pretty but also pretty dull in the personality.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/010810613697

  3. #9893

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by ClMail86  [View Original Post]
    I saw this post this morning then went for a stroll in the afternoon, as I was driving past 18th and G I thought I saw a topless chick doing makeup while using someone's car window as a mirror. Did a lap around to get a second look and by then she had a hoodie on but I saw she was holding a wig and was adjusting it. I think this is probably the same person, and I can confirm, when the wig was off, she looked an awful lot like a he LOL.
    This was later at night when I saw it. The hair grab is what made me uneasy. Then when it came by my car said 40 for head and rubbed my chest. Had some good dsl but I had too many doubts / sirens going off.

    Just wish I grabbed Lola when I could have.

    Missed out on a few today too. Nothing too good.

  4. #9892

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    So good looking BSW on 18 and GF. She keeps showing up, then gone and then back. I talk to her eventually and she immediately starts touching her hair. That was my first alert like it was a setup. Then as she talks, I start to worry she was a he. But again, kept showing up off and on. So someone was picking her up. Was she a she? Or was that why she kept reappearing that the pickup then realized she was a ge?

    Last night, saw Lola and figured she'd be out on the next loop and I regretted that decision. Saw the hot daughter of the mom daughter pair from years ago. She was looking good but didn't seem to be working. Also saw Erin on national. She's around but never does SW stuff. Oh well. Went home empty.
    I saw this post this morning then went for a stroll in the afternoon, as I was driving past 18th and G I thought I saw a topless chick doing makeup while using someone's car window as a mirror. Did a lap around to get a second look and by then she had a hoodie on but I saw she was holding a wig and was adjusting it. I think this is probably the same person, and I can confirm, when the wig was off, she looked an awful lot like a he LOL.

  5. #9891

    Jada

    I've been looking for Jada since I last picked her up on 25th and National. She is a little brunette spinner with a great ass and legs. It was the first time I ever spotted her and haven't seen her out since. She had a phone number but she didn't have it with her. I gave her mine but I have since changed it. Please PM me if you have it or have seen her recently.

  6. #9890

    Need why'all help

    So good looking BSW on 18 and GF. She keeps showing up, then gone and then back. I talk to her eventually and she immediately starts touching her hair. That was my first alert like it was a setup. Then as she talks, I start to worry she was a he. But again, kept showing up off and on. So someone was picking her up. Was she a she? Or was that why she kept reappearing that the pickup then realized she was a ge?

    Last night, saw Lola and figured she'd be out on the next loop and I regretted that decision. Saw the hot daughter of the mom daughter pair from years ago. She was looking good but didn't seem to be working. Also saw Erin on national. She's around but never does SW stuff. Oh well. Went home empty.

  7. #9889

    Too Wet

    Took a look down G and toured SilverCity Sat. Evening 8-10 pm, rain had stopped people out, but didn't spy 1 on G or National.

    Disappointed in turnout, so after a couple of loops went home with $ in my pocket but no satisfaction. Maybe the weather took.

    Its toll, will see if things improve over the next week as the weather turns.

  8. #9888

    Lola and PRP

    Lola can be found on the street quite often. It's been a long time since I've seen an ad for her.

    PRP has never walked that I am aware of. She only posts if this is the one you are referring to.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...a/869359633300

    She is currently staying in the 13th and College area.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainman5000  [View Original Post]
    Are either of these 2 still on the Milwaukee streets?

    They have both also posted online ads, but neither has any recently online.

  9. #9887

    Lola or Puerto Rican Pecan

    Are either of these 2 still on the Milwaukee streets?

    They have both also posted online ads, but neither has any recently online.

  10. #9886

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    Sounds right. I saw her several times a few years ago. The first two times were great, BBBJCIMWS. The 3rd time she was very bouncy and fidgety and mildly paranoid. The last time paranoia was full strength. She came off my cock every 20 or 30 seconds to look around. First she was convinced there was someone in my back seat, then she was convinced I had planned for someone to pull in behind us while she was blowing me to kidnap her and take her so we could both attack her and then dispose of the body. Needless to say there was no finish.

    Saw her a few weeks as I was driving down National in my work truck. Recognized her from a distance, decided to say hi, gauge her mental health and maybe set something up for later. Saw her appearance as I got closer and didn't even bother slowing down. Meth is a cruel master.

    HS.
    Appreciate the insight! And yes, I won't repeat because of the up close looks. Which is a shame based on the performance.

  11. #9885

    Sounds right

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollMongo  [View Original Post]
    Probably Skinny Minni. A couple years ago she looked good enough to be dancing in any strip club anywhere. Saw her last fall and she has gone down hill a bit, but is a nice girl. Changes her hair color pretty regular, was a red head first couple times I saw her, then had black hair last time.
    Sounds right. I saw her several times a few years ago. The first two times were great, BBBJCIMWS. The 3rd time she was very bouncy and fidgety and mildly paranoid. The last time paranoia was full strength. She came off my cock every 20 or 30 seconds to look around. First she was convinced there was someone in my back seat, then she was convinced I had planned for someone to pull in behind us while she was blowing me to kidnap her and take her so we could both attack her and then dispose of the body. Needless to say there was no finish.

    Saw her a few weeks as I was driving down National in my work truck. Recognized her from a distance, decided to say hi, gauge her mental health and maybe set something up for later. Saw her appearance as I got closer and didn't even bother slowing down. Meth is a cruel master.

    HS.

  12. #9884
    Quote Originally Posted by GBPhun  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt I made a pass this morning and a few blocks east of Latham on National saw a tall, shorter haired blonde. Nice body. Made the trip around the block and said hello. Very nice gal, but has some drug damage to teeth / face; could tell she was very pretty at one time. BBBJ, didn't take cim. Should have pressed the issue but didn't. Very skilled, let my hands wander and let me have total control of her head. Thirty. Went by "skinny".
    Probably Skinny Minni. A couple years ago she looked good enough to be dancing in any strip club anywhere. Saw her last fall and she has gone down hill a bit, but is a nice girl. Changes her hair color pretty regular, was a red head first couple times I saw her, then had black hair last time.

  13. #9883

    "Skinny" on national

    Dreamt I made a pass this morning and a few blocks east of Latham on National saw a tall, shorter haired blonde. Nice body. Made the trip around the block and said hello. Very nice gal, but has some drug damage to teeth / face; could tell she was very pretty at one time. BBBJ, didn't take cim. Should have pressed the issue but didn't. Very skilled, let my hands wander and let me have total control of her head. Thirty. Went by "skinny".

  14. #9882

    Cuban bbw Lisa?

    Quote Originally Posted by BodyShopper  [View Original Post]
    I passed through town Wednesday night. I spent the evening and part of the night in town.

    First, I got a blow job from Hazel. It was good. Throughout most of the blow job, she employed an odd but enjoyable technique of caressing my inner body, through the nut sack, just above where the testicles rest. Perhaps this is the organ that famously is reached through the asshole, in men who allow women to degrade them, and whose sexuality is not as stiffly straight as mine is, and who don't have an aversion to feces. This technique is Hazel's signature. She is the only woman to ever employ it upon me. She sucked diligently, and before you know it, I was shooting into her mouth in ecstasy. Ahh. Heaven. She requested a ride to Kwik Trip, up on 109th & Lapham. I happily drove her there, as per my policy with women who make me cum. Then, I dropped her off at the drug house. Her dealer and I have a nice arrangement, in which I give him my money, and his clients suck my cock. Damage of 30.

    Next up was Summer. She is a piece of shit who I recommend no one picks up. Sure, girls who get thuggish are way worse, and girls who do a cash and dash are way worse. But the utter disrespect and lies are extremely offensive. As is not doing her job to completion. On the way into the spot, this moron prattled about how she enjoys pleasing people. I informed her that the good reviews she's gotten on here are what drove me to try her out. We had agreed on 20 for BJ, plus 10 if I shoot. I showed her the time when she was about to start. She hissed, "Why are you showing me that?" I said, "Because they suck for 5 minutes, then lie and say it was 20. " She said, "I'm not timing you. I'll suck until you come. " This retard stopped after 8 minutes. She said it was 15 minutes. I said, "No, it was 8 minutes. " She looked at my phone and saw that it was, indeed, 8 minutes. On our way out of my spot, this retard said, "Just so you know, when you're picking up girls, f you'd pay the entire thing up front, it would give us incentive to finish the job. " I retorted that I've been doing this for coming up on 25 years, and no, fronting it all does the opposite, and that leaving 1/3 of the pay for after the job gets done is what gives incentive. She did not reply. I highly recommend against ever picking up Summer! She's a slanty-eyed Mexican with long, black hair and deflated tits. Probably the worst tits in Silver City. I was so thankful that she did not pull them out.
    If this is the Cuban girl with a bug ass please pm me where you found her or digits if you got them.

  15. #9881

    New one for me

    Took a late Sunday morning stroll thru the enchanted streets of Silver City. Not much going on but my third of fourth pass on GF I spotted a BSW walking West toward 23rd. Went around the block and she was waiting for me by the gas station. Said her name was Ashlynn. Young spinner body, very small titties. (I like 'them thicker but made an exception). She wore a crop top and her tummy seemed pretty well toned. I don't think she was your everyday street rat type. Appeared lucid and not impaired in anyway. Offered 20 for a quick BJ and she agreed, no haggling. Found a spot and she asked if I used covers. Said no and she got started. Sort of jackhammer-ish but it took me a little longer than usual to squirt and she took it all and swallowed.

    Had me drop her off at a house off 15 & GF, said she was going to visit relatives. By the looks of the folks living there I think it was true.

    I'll def repeat if I see her again and you spinner lovers might want to watch for her too!

    - Hayness.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape