Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 437 of 2755 FirstFirst ... 337 387 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 487 537 937 1437 ... LastLast
Results 6,541 to 6,555 of 41318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34778

    Fancy

    Quote Originally Posted by BjPennFan  [View Original Post]
    I really didn't think Fancy was bad.

    She looks more like her pics than most.

    Yeah, no BBBJ, but I was OK knowing that going in.
    Well, I was thanking another monger for his review of a fat sweaty pig, not my description of her.

    But your post admits Fancy does Not give BBBJ, as did the Sweaty Fat Pig Review.

    Now that is a problem for me because she is found under the description of heat at STG and Fancy's menu specifically includes oral without a condom BBBJ. So I find that since you agree Fancy really lies big time in her post that she sounds more like to avoid. Providers who lie in their postings with both their pictures and with their menu should clearly and without argument avoided.

    Thanks for the info.

    LB.

  2. #34777

    Fancy = Not Bad, IMHO

    I really didn't think Fancy was bad.

    She looks more like her pics than most.

    Yeah, no BBBJ, but I was OK knowing that going in.

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    You are the king of descriptive writing, thanks for sharing how awful your experience was with Fancy. Clearly mongers need to avoid Fancy and your review will no doubt help other mongers come to the same conclusion.

    LB.

  3. #34776

    Details

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous123  [View Original Post]
    Any info? Have a date shortly.
    Let us know what you thought!

  4. #34775

    Recent head hunting

    So I made it by to check out Lili a few months ago, and then her newish friend Nichole a few weeks ago. Both advertise "strong head game" and that's true only if you like the jack hammer technique. Will not repeat with either, just not nearly good enough for what I want.

    Ariana on the other hand. Just saw her again and WOW as always!

    She does a really good job at making me think my Jr is her favorite and she likes to keep him in her throat. She is absolutely accommodating to what I want and is super sexy when doing it. She may be the best out there at the moment. Though I haven't seen Ashley James in awhile and I need a good reminder about what she's got.

    Also in my recent outings I had the pleasure of getting a massage from the beautiful Haylee. Very gentle and caring attention form her.

    Be nice to these ladies. Especially the really really good ones.

  5. #34774

    Recent head hunting

    So I made it by to check out Lili a few months ago, and then her newish friend Nichole a few weeks ago. Both advertise "strong head game" and that's true only if you like the jack hammer technique. Will not repeat with either, just not nearly good enough for what I want.

    Ariana on the other hand. Just saw her again and WOW as always!

    She does a really good job at making me think my Jr is her favorite and she likes to keep him in her throat. She is absolutely accommodating to what I want and is super sexy when doing it. She may be the best out there at the moment. Though I haven't seen Ashley James in awhile and I need a good reminder about what she's got.

  6. #34773

    No

    She's not in the USA. I talk to her from time to time. At the present, she has no plans to return anytime soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGator  [View Original Post]
    A Venezuelan woman named Sammy with a man made body used to come to Jacksonville. I haven't seen her in a while. Does anyone have any contacts for her or know if she still comes to town. I don't know if she does BBJ or DATY but I'm interested in a nice Latina that provides those services.

    Thanks.

  7. #34772

    Milf

    Asking for $30 deposit. Don't do it, we know how that ends.

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/170401910

    Got to say she looks very fun. Anyone partake?

  8. #34771

    Milf

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/170401910

    Got to say she looks very fun. Anyone partake?

  9. #34770

    Isabella / Sugar

    Been a while since I came to Jax but is Sugar / Isabella / JackieDaniels / Tii still around? I know its a long shot but she was my favorite and wouldn't mind reconnecting. Here's one of her video from her porn days to get an image since I can't find old ads.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5886123e835a4

  10. #34769

    Sammy Latina Venezuela

    A Venezuelan woman named Sammy with a man made body used to come to Jacksonville. I haven't seen her in a while. Does anyone have any contacts for her or know if she still comes to town. I don't know if she does BBJ or DATY but I'm interested in a nice Latina that provides those services.

    Thanks.

  11. #34768

    Took one for the team

    Guys let me tell you how fine this girls body is wow Pics don't do her justice at all. Best set of naturals I have had in my mouth and hands. Everything is covered but she is cool and easy to talk too. Clean and no smells and not a user at all. Lets keep her around Dm if you have any other questions. She has the best body and attitude I have ever came across her in Jacksonville.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/170334650#.

  12. #34767

    Saw her once

    I think like a year ago in OP. No issues, service was ok for bennie. She's like from Philly or something.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous123  [View Original Post]
    Any info? Have a date shortly.
    .

  13. #34766

    Cute blonde Latina

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ille/170364718

    Saw this one today. I've seen her twice in the past and have probably reviewed her before. They always change names and I change phone numbers so I can't keep track.

    Anyway, the pics are most likely her. She's actually a really beautiful woman. Very nice body. Everything covered but very sensual. Pretty good English. She's one to see if you haven't already. I'm on the hunt for something new but it's been the same University Latinas here for a long time and I don't go to University because they all give crappy service.

  14. #34765

    Anyone got info on this one

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/354228297830

    Wondering if anyone has taken this for a spin. Looking to know if she's as down to play submissive as she says in her add and also how her in all situation is with the roommate.

  15. #34764
    Quote Originally Posted by RSat1974  [View Original Post]
    Nope. Totally different girl. She is legit but YMMV. She is definitely not in Ashley's league.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/297546422065

    My bad.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape