Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 436 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 336 386 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 486 536 936 1436 ... LastLast
Results 6,526 to 6,540 of 41292
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34767

    Milf

    Asking for $30 deposit. Don't do it, we know how that ends.

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/170401910

    Got to say she looks very fun. Anyone partake?

  2. #34766

    Milf

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/170401910

    Got to say she looks very fun. Anyone partake?

  3. #34765

    Isabella / Sugar

    Been a while since I came to Jax but is Sugar / Isabella / JackieDaniels / Tii still around? I know its a long shot but she was my favorite and wouldn't mind reconnecting. Here's one of her video from her porn days to get an image since I can't find old ads.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5886123e835a4

  4. #34764

    Sammy Latina Venezuela

    A Venezuelan woman named Sammy with a man made body used to come to Jacksonville. I haven't seen her in a while. Does anyone have any contacts for her or know if she still comes to town. I don't know if she does BBJ or DATY but I'm interested in a nice Latina that provides those services.

    Thanks.

  5. #34763

    Took one for the team

    Guys let me tell you how fine this girls body is wow Pics don't do her justice at all. Best set of naturals I have had in my mouth and hands. Everything is covered but she is cool and easy to talk too. Clean and no smells and not a user at all. Lets keep her around Dm if you have any other questions. She has the best body and attitude I have ever came across her in Jacksonville.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/170334650#.

  6. #34762

    Saw her once

    I think like a year ago in OP. No issues, service was ok for bennie. She's like from Philly or something.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous123  [View Original Post]
    Any info? Have a date shortly.
    .

  7. #34761

    Cute blonde Latina

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ille/170364718

    Saw this one today. I've seen her twice in the past and have probably reviewed her before. They always change names and I change phone numbers so I can't keep track.

    Anyway, the pics are most likely her. She's actually a really beautiful woman. Very nice body. Everything covered but very sensual. Pretty good English. She's one to see if you haven't already. I'm on the hunt for something new but it's been the same University Latinas here for a long time and I don't go to University because they all give crappy service.

  8. #34760

    Anyone got info on this one

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/354228297830

    Wondering if anyone has taken this for a spin. Looking to know if she's as down to play submissive as she says in her add and also how her in all situation is with the roommate.

  9. #34759
    Quote Originally Posted by RSat1974  [View Original Post]
    Nope. Totally different girl. She is legit but YMMV. She is definitely not in Ashley's league.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/297546422065

    My bad.

  10. #34758

    Not Ashley James

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Ashley James. Be prepared for a good time!
    Nope. Totally different girl. She is legit but YMMV. She is definitely not in Ashley's league.

  11. #34757

    Natalie the not so friend Ghost

    Careful with this time waster. Set up a time the day before, confirmed that morning, told her was 10 min from her. She said to head her way and that she was ready. Got to the place and crickets to calls and text. Luckily was close so little time or gas wasted. If you are traveling far to see her you should waste your time or gas. Or at least have a back up plan in the area or make her your plan B in case plan A flakes. This one places games unfortunately.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...3/876695801046

  12. #34756
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous123  [View Original Post]
    Any info? Have a date shortly.
    Looks like Ashley James. Be prepared for a good time!

  13. #34755

    Any info? No name on ad and no info on name she gave

    Any info? Have a date shortly.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240521-093446_Chrome.jpg‎  

  14. #34754

    Very Realistic Description of Fancy

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfDixie  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/027050470999

    Dreamed of this one after work one day last week for a non chalant BJ. Figured what the hell in and out and and on my way. I like a little mature action from time to time so her being older and heavier didn't really bother me. Plus the price was right at 60. I couldn't be farther from reality. For starters the comms were not great waited 15 minutes in the parking lot. Walking up she was sitting in a chair outside the room and smoking a cig. She looks nothing like the pics but I figured fuck it it's just a blow and go. She's way more haggard. Way fatter, and looks like she has trouble getting around because of her obesity. She honestly would be the biggest girl I let near my dick at this point in my life. Walking into the room it was a mess. Definitely lived in and smelled like an ashtray. Told her I was just interested in some top only and she immediately started bitching. Asking why no guy ever wants to get a blowjob and then do doggy. Well fancy probably because they didn't bring the necessary tools to go digging through your fat to find the hole. Also it probably smells terrible. Explained to her non chalant bjs are my thing and what I came for and if she couldn't connect on that I'd just grab my money and be in my way. She got real nasty. Saying fine we just do it like that then. Then proceeds to say there's no BBBJ. Asked if I brought a hat. I always have a hat but told her I'd rather not. Tried to leave a second time and she starts begging and telling me to give her a chance that she would make it worth my while and she could make a rubber BJ feel ten times better than bare. I decided to see what it was about as it was only sexty roses anyhow. Layer down. She goes to work. Doesn't get 30 seconds in and says stops saying she's hot and that she doesn't know what's going on. Proceeds to nod on it for the next 3 minutes stopping every 10 seconds to talk about how sweaty she is. And let me tell you she was sweaty. I honestly was a little worried she was going to keel over. Nastiest shit I've ever seen. She then calls it and says times up. 3 minutes out of my 15 and honestly it didn't matter because I was super turned off by the whole situation. I left my 60 and didn't grab it because I didn't want issues. Stay away from this sweaty washed up pig unless you want to leave feeling unsatisfied and cheated. I shoulda just hollered at my normals and paid the extra 20 bucks for a qv. I have been actually robbed in the hobby and felt less cheated than I did the other day. As always YMMV but probably not because if you go to see her you will be sorry you did.
    You are the king of descriptive writing, thanks for sharing how awful your experience was with Fancy. Clearly mongers need to avoid Fancy and your review will no doubt help other mongers come to the same conclusion.

    LB.

  15. #34753

    Hey Thank You For The Wise Info, I Shall Avoid Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by RSat1974  [View Original Post]
    Drugged out, worn, heavier than pics and not clean. She's been doing this a LONG time and it is showing in her body and service. Much better options out there as hard as it is to believe.
    Taylor sounds like one I should avoid. Thanks for the wise advice!

    LB.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape