High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 68 of 902 FirstFirst ... 18 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 118 168 568 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 13518
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12513

    One of three musketeers.

    The 513-468- big fake tittied one who's right up my alley is a waste of time. Sends you additional pics and rose my red flag about how "she's real" and unprovoked screenshots of some conversation she was having with dudes. And once the magic phrase was said, I said "NO":

    Wants a deposit. Even though I said I'll give you it in person.

    Started a whole hard luck story about cancer and how some dude had her get a room etc. Even though I'm outcall.

    Lastly she's in Sharonville.

  2. #12512

    Mia Skye

    Quote Originally Posted by Traveling1478  [View Original Post]
    Did some searching and I do not see anything on Mia Skye from tryst. https://tryst.link/escort/miaskye513

    Anyone have any experience they can share?
    Been reviewed. Total Waste of time and stop paying $100 per pound. This ain't Jeff Rubys.

  3. #12511

  4. #12510

    Sophisticated Palate. I think not

    Quote Originally Posted by ImADude757  [View Original Post]
    Hey dudes,

    Rolled through PH today for a girl named Ash. Had seen the pics posted before with a different number so thought I'd finally partake. Asked to come an address on Woodlawn as I did there were 3 dudes posted up next door and then a guy in reflective shades and a ball cap stepped out of the door to the place I was supposed to go. Looked way too much like a cop. Kept rolling through. Be careful out there.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/170423165
    If you are going to Woodlawn, Warsaw, Fairbanks and the like for pussy you are lookin' for trouble (legal & Hellbilly nonsense) Time to raise the bar.

  5. #12509

    Mia Skye

    Did some searching and I do not see anything on Mia Skye from tryst. https://tryst.link/escort/miaskye513

    Anyone have any experience they can share?

  6. #12508

    Warning. Likely sting in PH

    Hey dudes,

    Rolled through PH today for a girl named Ash. Had seen the pics posted before with a different number so thought I'd finally partake. Asked to come an address on Woodlawn as I did there were 3 dudes posted up next door and then a guy in reflective shades and a ball cap stepped out of the door to the place I was supposed to go. Looked way too much like a cop. Kept rolling through. Be careful out there.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/170423165

  7. #12507

    Jordyn got worse

    Quote Originally Posted by KillerBee99  [View Original Post]
    Saw her in the bathroom when I was visit Sar from Springdale. She is skeleton level bony and was either doing crack or meth in the bathroom. Also Sara from Springdale has sore all over her leg. Shit was sad.
    Yes that is sad, thanks for the heads up.

  8. #12506
    Text with her she is open to Massage or FS.

    Located in Covington.

  9. #12505

  10. #12504
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    Yeap, next!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...r/427016950546

    "I do NOT meet w strangers under any circumstances. I'm not going to make an exception bc you offer huge amounts of money or if you are young and good looking. Age does Not Matter, Your Money DOES NOT MATTER!

    I love that last line; way to sell it to the cheap seats!
    I would bet 10 to 1 the pictures she post are not her.

  11. #12503

    Jordyn got worse

    Quote Originally Posted by Traveling1478  [View Original Post]
    Did a search and last review talked of her being great but getting into drugs but that was about a year ago.

    Anyone have any recent info on this one?

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6146695262
    Saw her in the bathroom when I was visit Sar from Springdale. She is skeleton level bony and was either doing crack or meth in the bathroom. Also Sara from Springdale has sore all over her leg. Shit was sad.

  12. #12502

    Jordyn

    Did a search and last review talked of her being great but getting into drugs but that was about a year ago.

    Anyone have any recent info on this one?

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6146695262

  13. #12501
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginzo666  [View Original Post]
    I like her look as well, but $950 per hour for anal. Plus another $150 or so for the testing. That's one expensive nut.
    I'd sit on my wife's left hand for half that.

  14. #12500

    Moving Right Along

    Yeap, next!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...r/427016950546

    "I do NOT meet w strangers under any circumstances. I'm not going to make an exception bc you offer huge amounts of money or if you are young and good looking. Age does Not Matter, Your Money DOES NOT MATTER!

    I love that last line; way to sell it to the cheap seats!

  15. #12499

    The Small Hole

    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    Her ad says PSE available with a full panel of tests. I assume that means std screening. This suggests to me she is willing to do BBFS if you test clean and pay an extra $300. I like her look but that's too many hoops for me.

    BAM.
    I like her look as well, but $950 per hour for anal. Plus another $150 or so for the testing. That's one expensive nut.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape