Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,371 to 5,385 of 37348
-
05-14-24 00:58 #31978Senior Member

Posts: 68Very Easy
If a Geezer can easily successfully go through asiangfeclub screening with absolutely no pain, other than dealing with preexisting aches and pain, you certainly can.
Originally Posted by TankGuyWva1980
[View Original Post]
I can't guarantee this for anyone other than myself, something about a beautiful young woman lovingly in my arms, will often lead to my preexisting aches and pain, disappearing.
-
05-14-24 00:30 #31977Senior Member

Posts: 103Bbw
Anybody know if she's legit and good? I'm kind of interested to see how her suction game is with the tongue ring.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...x/754756219356
-
05-13-24 23:04 #31976Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 20Mariko GFE Club
Saw Mariko last weekend but didn't have much time to write a review until now, sorry for those who wanted to see her! Anyway, I arrived at the location and went to the room, she opened the door, her face is pretty, her pics are accurate. Age wise mid 20's. And like 5'3/5'4 without heels. We undressed ourselves then headed for the shower, some soap play and body rub. And she provided a nice brief BBBJ. Went on the bed I lie down first to let her serve me, good mouth work, felt great, started licking my neck then slowly moved down to my penis and gave me a good BBBJ, asked for 69 and DATY for a while. She got wet and I was ready. She provided bb with extra tips while I asked for a cover. She grabbed the dome and started riding me, we switched to doggy then I came for the first time. Took a little rest and chatted a little, she can speak decent English, about 5 minute later we started round 2, went straight to the main course, started in missionary, then doggy then cowgirl, mission accomplished! Still have a little time left and we got another shower. I got myself dressed and left. Overall, she is a nice meal and worth for a visit. My FBSA for her is 8. 5/8. 5/8. 5/9.
-
05-13-24 21:58 #31975Regular Member

Posts: 17Hmmm
Only one way to find out.
Originally Posted by TankGuyWva1980
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-24 17:40 #31974Senior Member

Posts: 89Is this through asiangfeclub? If so, how much of a pain is it to ultimately go through screening to set up a meet?
Originally Posted by Falconer6439
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-24 15:56 #31973Regular Member

Posts: 17Yuki
Saw who I was told was Yuki recently. Sexy ass spinner. Shower with a little hello. Off to bed for great slow BBJ. Cover on and goddamn does she have a snapper. Tight as a guitar string. Open for many different positions, blew in the bag so hard I thought it was going to come out looking like a cartoon cigar. Massage for the rest. Super bubbly awesome Asian, I would guess Thai honestly. Would repeat. Walking out sucked though, front desk and janitor staring.
-
05-13-24 13:38 #31972Senior Member

Posts: 319Latina
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ond/169909068. Just left from seeing this one. She is much larger than pic indicate but cute and shapely. Everthing is covered and no wandering hands allowed. Not horrible but will not repeat for the price. For 1. 6 for hhr I need a little more.
-
05-13-24 13:37 #31971Senior Member

Posts: 319Latina
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ond/169909068. Just left from seeing this one. She is much later than pic indicate but cute and shapely. Everthing is covered and no wandering hands allowed. Not horrible but will not repeat for the price. For 1. 6 for hhr I need a little more.
-
05-13-24 11:07 #31970Regular Member

Posts: 17Her tryst profile says she is 50's, is she older than that?
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-24 17:01 #31969Senior Member

Posts: 1069Saw her Friday night
I had no problems seeing her around 2 am Saturday. Donation was. 6 as most have stated. Punded it out, no Greek was offered to me.
Originally Posted by AGreatHobby
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-24 15:14 #31968Senior Member

Posts: 319Sorry guys here's the link
-
05-12-24 15:12 #31967Senior Member

Posts: 319This one is a must see gentlmen
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ond/169827677. Had a nice dream with her last night. Everything covered but CBJ good and cfs with a super tight wet kitty and very vocal and into session. Will repeat.
-
05-12-24 12:44 #31966Senior Member

Posts: 92Bug booty judy
Be careful I gave her 80 for a room an she ran off, said she would make it up but I know that's a lie. I know I shouldn't have but I've seen her before.
-
05-12-24 07:58 #31965Senior Member

Posts: 221Good point
That's a good point. I got an address but got busy at work and couldn't go. Someone tried to call me (which I hate) from the number that I was texting and I didn't answer. Then they started firing off a bunch of nasty text messages. Most legit girls don't have the time or desire for that much effort.
Originally Posted by Geezer69
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-24 07:06 #31964Senior Member

Posts: 42AsianGFEClub
Went and saw Mariko from AsianGFEClub recently. There were some issues with communication with the booker, and the session started a bit late. But excluding that, the session went well. I think she's in town for another week or so.
F: 8. 5 - I would say she looks better than the photos on the site IMO, I was pleasantly surprised by how nice she looked.
B: 8 - She's a nice spinner with, I would say B cups. Her body is smooth and soft.
S: 8. 5 - While most of it was pretty standard, I want to say her BBBJ game was on point, maybe one of the best I've had. She was open to most positions, but wasn't the most reactive otherwise.
A: 8 - She was cheerful and bubbly and had a generally pretty good attitude, though I wasn't the biggest fan of the fact she had an alarm on her phone at the end.









Reply With Quote






