Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 141 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 117 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 2103
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1863
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjd53  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if the fact that she has a "Strict no review policy" has anything to do with it but it certainly isn't helping if it does. I'm not going to be spending that kind of $ with no information.
    I was with a traveler who visited Roanoke last summer, from SecretEscorts, and she too had a "no review" policy, so it's not unheard of.

    She was trying to get custody of her brother's kid after he died, and said any revelation of her escort business could destroy her chances.

  2. #1862

    Succubus sucks

    A buddy recently saw Succubus and had next to nothing good to say. He mentioned that the room smelled like smoke, gut was unsightly, and the back shot air wasn't smelling the best. He said he won't be visiting that one ever again.

  3. #1861

    Onlyfans being promoted

    Quote Originally Posted by Rentahoo  [View Original Post]
    Fake alert.

    This one seemed like a legit traveler. Little bothered when I saw no contact info listed but have had a good experience from someone who messaged through tryst. Then I saw the travel itinerary. Clearly made by someone who has never seen a map.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lilsophia
    Anytime I see OnlyFans being pronoted I keep scrolling.

  4. #1860

    Tryst becoming less and less reliable

    Fake alert.

    This one seemed like a legit traveler. Little bothered when I saw no contact info listed but have had a good experience from someone who messaged through tryst. Then I saw the travel itinerary. Clearly made by someone who has never seen a map.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lilsophia

  5. #1859
    Senior Member


    Posts: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by CavalierDad74  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever actually sampled her? I've looked both here and in the Virginia Beach threads and never found a review. Also nothing out on any of the other review sites. She asks a high price and I'm just wondering if she would actually earn every dollar?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...a/028942885528
    I don't know if the fact that she has a "Strict no review policy" has anything to do with it but it certainly isn't helping if it does. I'm not going to be spending that kind of $ with no information.

  6. #1858

    Kalani

    Has anyone ever actually sampled her? I've looked both here and in the Virginia Beach threads and never found a review. Also nothing out on any of the other review sites. She asks a high price and I'm just wondering if she would actually earn every dollar?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...a/028942885528

  7. #1857

    Fake

    This is the guy who posts fake accounts here and lynchburg and tries to get you to put the cash in a drop spot.

    Quote Originally Posted by HburGuy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone sampled this lovely? Looks a little too good to be true. She says she's in C'ville. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/harri...e/152896886465

  8. #1856

    Inma hoe

    Has anyone sampled this lovely? Looks a little too good to be true. She says she's in C'ville. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/harri...e/152896886465

  9. #1855
    Quote Originally Posted by Boro540  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Latina Sophia lately? I last saw her in Feb and she was going home (can't remember which country) for a couple of weeks. I haven't seen any ads since the trip.
    She was here around April 30th. She should be around soon I would think.

  10. #1854

    Sophia

    Has anyone seen Latina Sophia lately? I last saw her in Feb and she was going home (can't remember which country) for a couple of weeks. I haven't seen any ads since the trip.

  11. #1853

    Thanks!

    Thanks for the heads up, maybe someone else will see this before they get scammed.

    Quote Originally Posted by LynchburgGent  [View Original Post]
    This is scam, or at least the pictures are not legit. Search "Joy Donaldson hula hoop". The pics are of the same lady from Australia.

  12. #1852

    Scam.

    Quote Originally Posted by HburGuy  [View Original Post]
    She asks for a deposit up front and I'm not a trusting soul. Has anyone dreamed about her? If so, details please, thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/harri...y/883952499496
    This is scam, or at least the pictures are not legit. Search "Joy Donaldson hula hoop". The pics are of the same lady from Australia.

  13. #1851

    Tammy, scam or legit?

    She asks for a deposit up front and I'm not a trusting soul. Has anyone dreamed about her? If so, details please, thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/harri...y/883952499496

  14. #1850

    Same "drop the money at a location" scam


  15. #1849

    Karoline Firefly

    Booked to see her when she came to Richmond but had to cancel last minute. In hindsight, that may have been better. There are no recent reviews and pictures of her and she isn't sending out her monthly newsletters anymore. Anyone seen her recently?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape