Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 139 of 748 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 189 239 639 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 11214
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #9144
    Senior Member


    Posts: 167

    Game girl is Nakasone AKA Kiti from Hx

    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    What I know is this gamer girl's pussy be so damn tight you can't even insert 2 fingers halfway in!

    So much pleasure for your bare cock inside her raw slimy pussy. No mortal men can last longer than 90 seconds. Since none of us douchebags here are going to heaven after we die, this is about as close to Nirvana as you can get. LOL.

    Life is short. Enjoy it while you can. Creampie a 20 yo spinner with humongous natural titties!

    IFYKYK.
    Game girl is Nakasone AKA Kiti from Hx, she's very hard to get a hold of, probably because she's always booked.

  2. #9143
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1023
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Life is short. Enjoy it while you can. Creampie a 20 yo spinner with humongous natural titties!

    IFYKYK.
    Big tits for sure but don't think those are natural. One thing I appreciate a woman having is natural tits whether small or big. I've been with a large number of women and good at usually spotting bolt ons. I'd rather take small natural tits over big fake ones any day. I'd still tap that ass but natural curves is always better.

  3. #9142

    Gamer Girl sugar

    Quote Originally Posted by SBlover  [View Original Post]
    What I know is this gamer girl's pussy be so damn tight you can't even insert 2 fingers halfway in!

    So much pleasure for your bare cock inside her raw slimy pussy. No mortal men can last longer than 90 seconds. Since none of us douchebags here are going to heaven after we die, this is about as close to Nirvana as you can get. LOL.

    Life is short. Enjoy it while you can. Creampie a 20 yo spinner with humongous natural titties!

    IFYKYK.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MetaGirl body (1).jpg‎   19yo huge naturals.jpg‎   Metagirl20.jpg‎   GamerGirl big boobs.jpg‎   MetaGirl body (3).jpg‎  

    MetaGirl body (4).jpg‎   MetaGirl body (5).jpg‎  

  4. #9141
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    You obviously have a membership on ModelMayhem. IK the site, may have had a membership before, I think they are concerned w / guys lurking there, if you don't seem to be doing something legit, they will kick you off.

    Do you have any sense that you can troll for SBs there? With what indicators?
    We hire models from MM for photoshoots for marketing campaigns, not for sugaring. I just happened to stumble upon her profile and found her on MM. I only offer arrangements with girls who are on SA.

  5. #9140
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1023
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    You obviously have a membership on ModelMayhem. IK the site, may have had a membership before, I think they are concerned w / guys lurking there, if you don't seem to be doing something legit, they will kick you off.

    Do you have any sense that you can troll for SBs there? With what indicators?
    I am a photographer as a hobby and side gig. I have a MM membership as a photog. The site is legit for models looking for modeling gigs. They're not there to be sugarbabies. Especially when they are getting paid good money just to model. 100 average per hour just to model. Some charge more if they are established and well known. So really no reason for them to fuck for cash when they can do something easy like modeling for it. And the nude modeling they do is usually not explicit. Its mild and if they do explicit. They charge more. Pretty much same idea for a girl to do Onlyfans to get paid for pics and vids instead of fucking. Except an Onlyfans girl usually has to be pretty extreme with what she does in order to make a good living at it.

  6. #9139
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSD  [View Original Post]
    She was in one of my SB Reviews before. She was looking for an SD last year. I'm not sure if she's still looking now. On her ModelMayhem profile, she says she's pregnant and doing pregnant photo shoots.
    You obviously have a membership on ModelMayhem. IK the site, may have had a membership before, I think they are concerned w / guys lurking there, if you don't seem to be doing something legit, they will kick you off.

    Do you have any sense that you can troll for SBs there? With what indicators?

  7. #9138
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterPiper24  [View Original Post]
    Simply search her stage name Hannah Hawthorne at your favorite video sites and you will probably find quite a few others. For a more comprehensive list, a quick Google search leads to this link:

    https://www.babepedia.com/babe/Hannah_Hawthorne

    I can't find the original post that started all this. Is she trying to find a sugar daddy? Have you ever interacted with her in real life?
    She was in one of my SB Reviews before. She was looking for an SD last year. I'm not sure if she's still looking now. On her ModelMayhem profile, she says she's pregnant and doing pregnant photo shoots.

  8. #9137
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSD  [View Original Post]
    You're welcome! I didn't find any other ones. If you find other ones, please share the link. Thanks!
    Simply search her stage name Hannah Hawthorne at your favorite video sites and you will probably find quite a few others. For a more comprehensive list, a quick Google search leads to this link:

    https://www.babepedia.com/babe/Hannah_Hawthorne

    I can't find the original post that started all this. Is she trying to find a sugar daddy? Have you ever interacted with her in real life?

  9. #9136
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1023
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenWalker  [View Original Post]
    It doesn't let me search by ethnicity so I can't see how many hot Asian girls are on there. Also the search location is messed up. It shows me girls hours away.
    Did you read my whole post? Always read everything. I mentioned it there. Most of the search features are locked until you pay for a membership. That's on you guys if you want to do that. I'm not. I'm good with what I'm doing and no longer using sugar sites. Good luck to you guys.

  10. #9135
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    You might also want to try Sugarbook. Which is the other sugar site advertised on this forum other than Secret Benefits. I only looked at it a while back and checked it out recently again but have never joined with paid membership. It reminds initially of the way Seeking was when it was still Seeking Arrangement and really geared towards sugaring even more so with some of the tags it has for your profile. Some of the tags you can add are PPM, monthly allowance, weekly allowance, friends with benefits again, etc. They're based out of Cyprus so no worries when it comes to FOSTA. The search is based more off your GPS location so it asks that you turn location on to find babies near you. But looks like you can do a general search as well. But as I said I don't want to pay to use sugaring sites anymore. But at least they charge a more reasonable lower monthly amount than Seeking and not buying expensive credits like Secret Benefits. Also most of the search tool features are locked until you get a paid membership.
    It doesn't let me search by ethnicity so I can't see how many hot Asian girls are on there. Also the search location is messed up. It shows me girls hours away.

  11. #9134
    19 rice pussy. Wish I had some points right now. I'd be all up in that.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...c73a937d7bf21c

  12. #9133
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1023

    Sugarbook

    You might also want to try Sugarbook. Which is the other sugar site advertised on this forum other than Secret Benefits. I only looked at it a while back and checked it out recently again but have never joined with paid membership. It reminds initially of the way Seeking was when it was still Seeking Arrangement and really geared towards sugaring even more so with some of the tags it has for your profile. Some of the tags you can add are PPM, monthly allowance, weekly allowance, friends with benefits again, etc. They're based out of Cyprus so no worries when it comes to FOSTA. The search is based more off your GPS location so it asks that you turn location on to find babies near you. But looks like you can do a general search as well. But as I said I don't want to pay to use sugaring sites anymore. But at least they charge a more reasonable lower monthly amount than Seeking and not buying expensive credits like Secret Benefits. Also most of the search tool features are locked until you get a paid membership.

  13. #9132

    Alternative

    Some people recommend SugarDaddyMeet as an alternative to seeking. I have tried to establish a new account there. They were very picky about the email address, I had to try several to get one that works. Everything I was feeding the enrollment process was new info, and then I get a message 'there is suspicious activity on your account', and a demand to verify, either by making a short video and sending it to them, or by uploading a government issued photo I'd. Obviously, I am doing neither of those.

    Does anyone have experience getting around these barriers?

  14. #9131
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1023
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenWalker  [View Original Post]
    Recruiting girls off social media sounds painful. I don't want to pay to Jestermax LOL. At that point it makes more sense to just date normally.
    I think you have the concept wrong when trying to use social media to talk to girls. It's not jestermaxing and youre not paying anything. Social media is free to use. And as I mentioned before dont always go in with a monger/sugaring mindset that you need to offer pay. If you work it right you can sometimes set it up as a regular date.

    I prefer using Instagram which is better at helping identify a girls location than tiktok. Because a lot of girls will put their general location right on their page. And you can usually see a lot more pics of the girl. Where as tiktok the girl a lot of times won't have any videos posted nor location. Just a small profile pic. I also use good old Facebook with a burner email which also have girls that have their locations on their profile. I actually met one of my long relationship real girlfriend through Facebook. So you just have to know how to start a conversation. I usually just do it with the tried and true method of complimenting a woman. I do that when picking up chics in public and online. Just know how to compliment a woman in a gentleman's manner not in a catcall manner.

  15. #9130
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I have been in vegas for 5 years now. How time flies. Sometimes I checkout the girls in L. A. And you have at least 3 to 4 times more younger ones than we do here. It's basically pathetic. Seems any young girl here just goes straight to the streets. With more funds I could get some young-ish girls (22-26) that could pass for legal teens but still slim pickens. One thing I do know about the internet is that anytime there is an opportunity or a void to fill eventually someone will. So maybe someone will take the chance to launch a new sugar site. In the meantime I still think tiktok has by far the most hot young girls by far that I have ever seen. The problem is logistics. You can't really search by location. But if you put in at most a month of daily searching and liking / following you will have quite a selection to pick from. All barely legal if that's your preference.
    Recruiting girls off social media sounds painful. I don't want to pay to Jestermax LOL. At that point it makes more sense to just date normally.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape