Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 11189
-
05-16-24 21:56 #9134Senior Member

Posts: 24519 rice pussy. Wish I had some points right now. I'd be all up in that.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...c73a937d7bf21c
-
05-16-24 18:02 #9133Senior Member

Posts: 1013Sugarbook
You might also want to try Sugarbook. Which is the other sugar site advertised on this forum other than Secret Benefits. I only looked at it a while back and checked it out recently again but have never joined with paid membership. It reminds initially of the way Seeking was when it was still Seeking Arrangement and really geared towards sugaring even more so with some of the tags it has for your profile. Some of the tags you can add are PPM, monthly allowance, weekly allowance, friends with benefits again, etc. They're based out of Cyprus so no worries when it comes to FOSTA. The search is based more off your GPS location so it asks that you turn location on to find babies near you. But looks like you can do a general search as well. But as I said I don't want to pay to use sugaring sites anymore. But at least they charge a more reasonable lower monthly amount than Seeking and not buying expensive credits like Secret Benefits. Also most of the search tool features are locked until you get a paid membership.
-
05-16-24 15:34 #9132Senior Member

Posts: 3335Alternative
Some people recommend SugarDaddyMeet as an alternative to seeking. I have tried to establish a new account there. They were very picky about the email address, I had to try several to get one that works. Everything I was feeding the enrollment process was new info, and then I get a message 'there is suspicious activity on your account', and a demand to verify, either by making a short video and sending it to them, or by uploading a government issued photo I'd. Obviously, I am doing neither of those.
Does anyone have experience getting around these barriers?
-
05-16-24 11:23 #9131Senior Member

Posts: 1013I think you have the concept wrong when trying to use social media to talk to girls. It's not jestermaxing and youre not paying anything. Social media is free to use. And as I mentioned before dont always go in with a monger/sugaring mindset that you need to offer pay. If you work it right you can sometimes set it up as a regular date.
Originally Posted by StevenWalker
[View Original Post]
I prefer using Instagram which is better at helping identify a girls location than tiktok. Because a lot of girls will put their general location right on their page. And you can usually see a lot more pics of the girl. Where as tiktok the girl a lot of times won't have any videos posted nor location. Just a small profile pic. I also use good old Facebook with a burner email which also have girls that have their locations on their profile. I actually met one of my long relationship real girlfriend through Facebook. So you just have to know how to start a conversation. I usually just do it with the tried and true method of complimenting a woman. I do that when picking up chics in public and online. Just know how to compliment a woman in a gentleman's manner not in a catcall manner.
-
05-16-24 09:54 #9130Senior Member

Posts: 245Recruiting girls off social media sounds painful. I don't want to pay to Jestermax LOL. At that point it makes more sense to just date normally.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-24 01:35 #9129Senior Member

Posts: 5602I have been in vegas for 5 years now. How time flies. Sometimes I checkout the girls in L. A. And you have at least 3 to 4 times more younger ones than we do here. It's basically pathetic. Seems any young girl here just goes straight to the streets. With more funds I could get some young-ish girls (22-26) that could pass for legal teens but still slim pickens. One thing I do know about the internet is that anytime there is an opportunity or a void to fill eventually someone will. So maybe someone will take the chance to launch a new sugar site. In the meantime I still think tiktok has by far the most hot young girls by far that I have ever seen. The problem is logistics. You can't really search by location. But if you put in at most a month of daily searching and liking / following you will have quite a selection to pick from. All barely legal if that's your preference.
-
05-16-24 00:59 #9128Senior Member

Posts: 245Time really be rough. Not sure what to do with my life anymore. Hypergamy ruined the western world.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKmvvBelNcw
-
05-15-24 22:12 #9127Senior Member

Posts: 622You're welcome! I didn't find any other ones. If you find other ones, please share the link. Thanks!
Originally Posted by PeterPiper24
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-24 22:11 #9126Senior Member

Posts: 622Through agents or referrals by other models / SBs.
Originally Posted by StevenWalker
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-24 19:59 #9125Senior Member

Posts: 1013Yup and very few young chics are actually into older dudes that they are only going to be dating. They see older dudes as being the same age as their actual dads. And some of you really old cats, grand dad. LOL. Shit even me being in my 40's is old enough to be a 18 to 22 year olds dad. And I don't even look 40's, still look like I'm in my 30's, babyface. So most see older dudes as icky, even at my age because they're like eww you're old enough to be my dad. I don't consider myself old but some of these young honeys consider us ancient. So the incentive for a younger honey to fuck with us older dudes is the cash help arrangement. But when the site is no longer set up to be for sugaring and only regular dating. Welp there go your younger babies, not being interested anymore, bye bye!
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-24 19:17 #9124Senior Member

Posts: 245How are you slaying poon these days? Seeking and Humaniplex used to be pussy factories. Now they suck. Other sites are 99% GPS girls. UGH. I'm too aspie to get girls the normal way. FML.
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-24 17:39 #9123Regular Member

Posts: 17The video has been around on various sites for sometime. Obviously she has also been in more than one videos. When I first noticed her Private Delights ad I immediate thought about the video but couldn't confirm it. Thank for verifying it for me. If you don't mind sharing, have you met or interacted with her before?
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-24 17:02 #9122Senior Member

Posts: 622Yes, you're correct. Seeking has rebranded itself as a luxury / affluent dating website and not a sugar dating website anymore. So that's why there are fewer SBs on SA now.
Originally Posted by Lexx1
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-24 17:00 #9121Senior Member

Posts: 622Yes this is the one. Wow! You found it on spankbang.
Originally Posted by PeterPiper24
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-24 15:56 #9120Regular Member

Posts: 17Is this the video you are referring to?
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
https://spankbang.com/4s7vj/video/amwf+hannah+hawthorne.









Reply With Quote





