Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2427

    Heads Up

    Just noticed that CherryDD was taken off OMG site. And that LK is password protected again. Idk if there's a connection, but heads up.

  2. #2426
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruholy32  [View Original Post]
    My last experience with a j girl was pretty depressing, lazy, no effort, complaining about everything.

    I like for women to "act" like they care.
    Well, good luck. The J girls basically took over the NY scene. Of course NYC has a ton more GFE places than the whole 2 in the whole state of GA. The j girls come, they are more likely to stay even if a bit less customers, and they all do BBFS and some do video and they are a decade younger. But yes, you will get a meh BJ and they are not really into rimming from what I've read (although I don't get that done to me).

    But that being said, you have to break the ice with a j girl. I just give them a hug when I walk in, grab some ass, tell them the few Japanese words I know. It is key as soon as you go in to the room to break the ice with them.

  3. #2425

    Hit or miss

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruholy32  [View Original Post]
    My last experience with a j girl was pretty depressing, lazy, no effort, complaining about everything.

    I like for women to "act" like they care.
    I unfortunately have to agree here. My experience in Japan at a high end establishment for the same $ was much better.

  4. #2424

    Completely Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruholy32  [View Original Post]
    My last experience with a j girl was pretty depressing, lazy, no effort, complaining about everything.

    I like for women to "act" like they care.
    I totally agree. That's not what I'm looking for either. If I'm investing in that time I would like the girl to at least put in a minimal effort. I'm not into "taking control" in that way. I prefer it being a mutual agreement. I'll stick with the k-girls.

  5. #2423
    Quote Originally Posted by Nosredna  [View Original Post]
    Good new gents. Cherry is as great as ever.

    Apparently the booker has been dealing with food poisoning so that explains the delays / lack of response.

    As for LK silence, not sure what is up but their Dunwoody location is closed down. Apparently building management kicked them out.

    Edit: silence typo
    How did you find that out, booker told your? That dunwoody location was my favorite location. Fuhhhhh that's bad news.

  6. #2422

    Anyone See Recent Visitors from the One Collection?

    I have some free time coming up in mid-June and have been paying attention to their website. Looks like they have a nice selection of beautiful girls so I am hoping that somebody nice is visiting the week that I have my free time. Any recent experiences? I saw two girls last summer and both were hot, but a little standoff-ish. I had fun boning them, but not much to talk about with them. Willing to give them another shot this summer if people have been having good experiences. TIA!

  7. #2421
    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]
    Welcome to the j girl invasion. Started in NY a while ago. Much less k girls in NYC now. Flooded with j girls.

    I have not seen this girl, but in general j girls are 20 something, cute, slender, nice butt.

    Of course their service cannot match k girls but that is not why you see j girls.
    My last experience with a j girl was pretty depressing, lazy, no effort, complaining about everything.

    I like for women to "act" like they care.

  8. #2420

    Rosie LKATL?

    I want to see Rosie next week. She look fun. Have anyone seen her?

  9. #2419
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruholy32  [View Original Post]
    Any information about Hana?
    Welcome to the j girl invasion. Started in NY a while ago. Much less k girls in NYC now. Flooded with j girls.

    I have not seen this girl, but in general j girls are 20 something, cute, slender, nice butt.

    Of course their service cannot match k girls but that is not why you see j girls.

  10. #2418

    Omg hana

    Any information about Hana?

  11. #2417

    CherryDD at OMG

    Good new gents. Cherry is as great as ever.

    Apparently the booker has been dealing with food poisoning so that explains the delays / lack of response.

    As for LK silence, not sure what is up but their Dunwoody location is closed down. Apparently building management kicked them out.

    Edit: silence typo

  12. #2416

    Cherry DD

    Once again, she performs and reaffirms why she and Rose are my ATF. Great time with Cherry DD yesterday, the same IOP and superior service. Her body is so soft, including the manmade parts! Go check her out, I would give her 10/10 in all.

  13. #2415

    No Delay For Me

    Quote Originally Posted by IzziDizzi2  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else getting radio silence with LK? This is so weird.
    There weren't no delay for me. Regular response time. I booked with Daisy for Saturday with no problems.

  14. #2414
    Quote Originally Posted by NastyFrostyyy  [View Original Post]
    Everything went smoothly with OMG and Cherry DD. Had a great time so don't let the recent communication issues get you down.

    First time with Cherry was good everyone go pat her a visit asap.
    Sorry, at this point it is a no go.

  15. #2413
    Quote Originally Posted by NastyFrostyyy  [View Original Post]
    Everything went smoothly with OMG and Cherry DD. Had a great time so don't let the recent communication issues get you down.

    First time with Cherry was good everyone go pat her a visit asap.
    Any one else confirm besides new kid on the block?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape