Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 5832
-
05-19-24 16:08 #2427Senior Member

Posts: 81Heads Up
Just noticed that CherryDD was taken off OMG site. And that LK is password protected again. Idk if there's a connection, but heads up.
-
05-19-24 12:55 #2426Senior Member

Posts: 1766Well, good luck. The J girls basically took over the NY scene. Of course NYC has a ton more GFE places than the whole 2 in the whole state of GA. The j girls come, they are more likely to stay even if a bit less customers, and they all do BBFS and some do video and they are a decade younger. But yes, you will get a meh BJ and they are not really into rimming from what I've read (although I don't get that done to me).
Originally Posted by Ruholy32
[View Original Post]
But that being said, you have to break the ice with a j girl. I just give them a hug when I walk in, grab some ass, tell them the few Japanese words I know. It is key as soon as you go in to the room to break the ice with them.
-
05-19-24 02:02 #2425Senior Member

Posts: 96Hit or miss
I unfortunately have to agree here. My experience in Japan at a high end establishment for the same $ was much better.
Originally Posted by Ruholy32
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-24 00:16 #2424Regular Member

Posts: 20Completely Agree
I totally agree. That's not what I'm looking for either. If I'm investing in that time I would like the girl to at least put in a minimal effort. I'm not into "taking control" in that way. I prefer it being a mutual agreement. I'll stick with the k-girls.
Originally Posted by Ruholy32
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-24 20:03 #2423Regular Member

Posts: 12How did you find that out, booker told your? That dunwoody location was my favorite location. Fuhhhhh that's bad news.
Originally Posted by Nosredna
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-24 15:55 #2422Regular Member

Posts: 22Anyone See Recent Visitors from the One Collection?
I have some free time coming up in mid-June and have been paying attention to their website. Looks like they have a nice selection of beautiful girls so I am hoping that somebody nice is visiting the week that I have my free time. Any recent experiences? I saw two girls last summer and both were hot, but a little standoff-ish. I had fun boning them, but not much to talk about with them. Willing to give them another shot this summer if people have been having good experiences. TIA!
-
05-18-24 15:51 #2421Senior Member

Posts: 29My last experience with a j girl was pretty depressing, lazy, no effort, complaining about everything.
Originally Posted by GenghisDong
[View Original Post]
I like for women to "act" like they care.
-
05-18-24 14:27 #2420Regular Member

Posts: 5Rosie LKATL?
I want to see Rosie next week. She look fun. Have anyone seen her?
-
05-18-24 13:56 #2419Senior Member

Posts: 1766Welcome to the j girl invasion. Started in NY a while ago. Much less k girls in NYC now. Flooded with j girls.
Originally Posted by Ruholy32
[View Original Post]
I have not seen this girl, but in general j girls are 20 something, cute, slender, nice butt.
Of course their service cannot match k girls but that is not why you see j girls.
-
05-18-24 12:47 #2418Senior Member

Posts: 29Omg hana
Any information about Hana?
-
05-18-24 11:57 #2417Senior Member

Posts: 44CherryDD at OMG
Good new gents. Cherry is as great as ever.
Apparently the booker has been dealing with food poisoning so that explains the delays / lack of response.
As for LK silence, not sure what is up but their Dunwoody location is closed down. Apparently building management kicked them out.
Edit: silence typo
-
05-18-24 08:04 #2416Senior Member

Posts: 108Cherry DD
Once again, she performs and reaffirms why she and Rose are my ATF. Great time with Cherry DD yesterday, the same IOP and superior service. Her body is so soft, including the manmade parts! Go check her out, I would give her 10/10 in all.
-
05-17-24 23:35 #2415Regular Member

Posts: 9No Delay For Me
There weren't no delay for me. Regular response time. I booked with Daisy for Saturday with no problems.
Originally Posted by IzziDizzi2
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-24 21:56 #2414Senior Member

Posts: 38Sorry, at this point it is a no go.
Originally Posted by NastyFrostyyy
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-24 20:53 #2413Senior Member

Posts: 29Any one else confirm besides new kid on the block?
Originally Posted by NastyFrostyyy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




