Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 138 of 748 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 188 238 638 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 11208
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #9153
    These girls are just trying to use people. As I've matured, I can see it more clearly. Truly disgusting women. I'm leaving.

  2. #9152
    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    Abby is visiting for 3 weeks from NZ. Says she's coming back August and October.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-459576160eff

    Nowhere near as hot as pics, especially not the bikini pic, which was probably taken when she was 19.

    Not properly shaved pits, legs, or cooch, so be sure to request that beforehand.

    Def a pro, been doing this since 18, so over 4 years

    On phone much of the date, not very engaging. Obviously, not a repeat for me.

    She says she doesn't fuck on the first date. . . She does. Decent, but not memorable.

    Enjoy, or don't!
    Yes, she's a long-time veteran on SA. I've seen her profile before in the past, but she didn't make my cut so I've never interacted with her before.

  3. #9151
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    Abby is visiting for 3 weeks from NZ. Says she's coming back August and October.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-459576160eff

    Nowhere near as hot as pics, especially not the bikini pic, which was probably taken when she was 19.

    Not properly shaved pits, legs, or cooch, so be sure to request that beforehand.

    On phone much of the date, not very engaging. Obviously, not a repeat for me.

    She says she doesn't fuck on the first date. . . She does. Decent, but not memorable.

    Enjoy, or don't!
    Man this report sounded rough, literally. LOL I've been there as well sometimes with some of these girls. Thank you for your service soldier. Carry on!

  4. #9150

    Abby. From New Zealand

    Abby is visiting for 3 weeks from NZ. Says she's coming back August and October.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-459576160eff

    Nowhere near as hot as pics, especially not the bikini pic, which was probably taken when she was 19.

    Not properly shaved pits, legs, or cooch, so be sure to request that beforehand.

    Def a pro, been doing this since 18, so over 4 years

    On phone much of the date, not very engaging. Obviously, not a repeat for me.

    She says she doesn't fuck on the first date. . . She does. Decent, but not memorable.

    Enjoy, or don't!

  5. #9149
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I had a M&G scheduled this morning w / a POT I've been in touch w / for some time but never met. She's 'mature', claims to be sub. Expressed interest earlier in going right to the FC if we got along. First I get a 'is there a 15 min grace period?' text. Of course I always make allowance for "girl time. " I went to the spot, texted her several times, no reply. 25 min after the later meeting time, I bailed to go on w / my day, and texted her that. Now she replies 'ridiculously late. Oh well'. Contemplating my best course of action. First, naturally, off my POT list. One concern. She saw a real photo of me (blanked face from pimeyes searches, etc.). What would you guys do? Just block her? Tell her off? Just make a milquetoast reply and never text w / her again?
    Have you verified that she's real?

  6. #9148
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I had a M&G scheduled this morning w / a POT I've been in touch w / for some time but never met. She's 'mature', claims to be sub. Expressed interest earlier in going right to the FC if we got along. First I get a 'is there a 15 min grace period?' text. Of course I always make allowance for "girl time. " I went to the spot, texted her several times, no reply. 25 min after the later meeting time, I bailed to go on w / my day, and texted her that. Now she replies 'ridiculously late. Oh well'. Contemplating my best course of action. First, naturally, off my POT list. One concern. She saw a real photo of me (blanked face from pimeyes searches, etc.). What would you guys do? Just block her? Tell her off? Just make a milquetoast reply and never text w / her again?
    IMO. FWIW. If you give her a second shot after that, she's not a sub, she's a switch. Because she just made you HER sub.

    Block and keep seeking. Don't engage with throwdowns. Avoid the headache of the drama and just move on.

  7. #9147

    Advice

    I had a M&G scheduled this morning w / a POT I've been in touch w / for some time but never met. She's 'mature', claims to be sub. Expressed interest earlier in going right to the FC if we got along. First I get a 'is there a 15 min grace period?' text. Of course I always make allowance for "girl time. " I went to the spot, texted her several times, no reply. 25 min after the later meeting time, I bailed to go on w / my day, and texted her that. Now she replies 'ridiculously late. Oh well'. Contemplating my best course of action. First, naturally, off my POT list. One concern. She saw a real photo of me (blanked face from pimeyes searches, etc.). What would you guys do? Just block her? Tell her off? Just make a milquetoast reply and never text w / her again?

  8. #9146

    Too coincidental

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolGuy818  [View Original Post]
    I won't say which one, since she isn't a provider, but I've fucked one of the girls from that site.

    I saw her a couple years ago for a tantra massage. A legit massage, no sex. But I guess our chemistry was good because after our session she went in for a kiss and next thing I know I'm balls deep in her tight pussy.
    There's actually 2 girls on this site that I've seen and aren't providers. Took some time but there were extras during my 1 on 1 sessions afterwords.

  9. #9145

    3 M&Gs lined up

    All Asian. FTW.

  10. #9144
    Senior Member


    Posts: 167

    Game girl is Nakasone AKA Kiti from Hx

    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    What I know is this gamer girl's pussy be so damn tight you can't even insert 2 fingers halfway in!

    So much pleasure for your bare cock inside her raw slimy pussy. No mortal men can last longer than 90 seconds. Since none of us douchebags here are going to heaven after we die, this is about as close to Nirvana as you can get. LOL.

    Life is short. Enjoy it while you can. Creampie a 20 yo spinner with humongous natural titties!

    IFYKYK.
    Game girl is Nakasone AKA Kiti from Hx, she's very hard to get a hold of, probably because she's always booked.

  11. #9143
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Life is short. Enjoy it while you can. Creampie a 20 yo spinner with humongous natural titties!

    IFYKYK.
    Big tits for sure but don't think those are natural. One thing I appreciate a woman having is natural tits whether small or big. I've been with a large number of women and good at usually spotting bolt ons. I'd rather take small natural tits over big fake ones any day. I'd still tap that ass but natural curves is always better.

  12. #9142

    Gamer Girl sugar

    Quote Originally Posted by SBlover  [View Original Post]
    What I know is this gamer girl's pussy be so damn tight you can't even insert 2 fingers halfway in!

    So much pleasure for your bare cock inside her raw slimy pussy. No mortal men can last longer than 90 seconds. Since none of us douchebags here are going to heaven after we die, this is about as close to Nirvana as you can get. LOL.

    Life is short. Enjoy it while you can. Creampie a 20 yo spinner with humongous natural titties!

    IFYKYK.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MetaGirl body (1).jpg‎   19yo huge naturals.jpg‎   Metagirl20.jpg‎   GamerGirl big boobs.jpg‎   MetaGirl body (3).jpg‎  

    MetaGirl body (4).jpg‎   MetaGirl body (5).jpg‎  

  13. #9141
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    You obviously have a membership on ModelMayhem. IK the site, may have had a membership before, I think they are concerned w / guys lurking there, if you don't seem to be doing something legit, they will kick you off.

    Do you have any sense that you can troll for SBs there? With what indicators?
    We hire models from MM for photoshoots for marketing campaigns, not for sugaring. I just happened to stumble upon her profile and found her on MM. I only offer arrangements with girls who are on SA.

  14. #9140
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    You obviously have a membership on ModelMayhem. IK the site, may have had a membership before, I think they are concerned w / guys lurking there, if you don't seem to be doing something legit, they will kick you off.

    Do you have any sense that you can troll for SBs there? With what indicators?
    I am a photographer as a hobby and side gig. I have a MM membership as a photog. The site is legit for models looking for modeling gigs. They're not there to be sugarbabies. Especially when they are getting paid good money just to model. 100 average per hour just to model. Some charge more if they are established and well known. So really no reason for them to fuck for cash when they can do something easy like modeling for it. And the nude modeling they do is usually not explicit. Its mild and if they do explicit. They charge more. Pretty much same idea for a girl to do Onlyfans to get paid for pics and vids instead of fucking. Except an Onlyfans girl usually has to be pretty extreme with what she does in order to make a good living at it.

  15. #9139
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSD  [View Original Post]
    She was in one of my SB Reviews before. She was looking for an SD last year. I'm not sure if she's still looking now. On her ModelMayhem profile, she says she's pregnant and doing pregnant photo shoots.
    You obviously have a membership on ModelMayhem. IK the site, may have had a membership before, I think they are concerned w / guys lurking there, if you don't seem to be doing something legit, they will kick you off.

    Do you have any sense that you can troll for SBs there? With what indicators?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape