Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 43545
-
05-17-24 21:22 #40080Senior Member

Posts: 125I drove by there to check it and it's in a really quite neighborhood. Did you just park right in front of the yard?
Originally Posted by Relahw
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-24 18:05 #40079Regular Member

Posts: 6Hoyt fields
Has anyone tried out the massage truck located at Hoyt field in Cambridge? I just noticed it the other day and had to ask. I've never seen an AMP working out of a truck.
-
05-17-24 15:30 #40078Senior Member

Posts: 385Kik
I thought Bella was kiki or Nana at Coddington?
Originally Posted by JohnL1983
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-24 19:10 #40077Senior Member

Posts: 146Do you mean Tranq in Wey or a different place located in Brighton? You responded and had Brighton at the top of your message.
Originally Posted by MaleSlutBrah
[View Original Post]
Thanks.Last edited by Kool Zero; 05-16-24 at 19:43. Reason: grammar and spelling
-
05-16-24 13:33 #40076Senior Member

Posts: 28Yes, definitely. If the only potential FS option at this place is Tina, I will have to pass. Not great looking 50 something and looking haggard and aged.
Originally Posted by AmpExplorer
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-24 10:44 #40075Senior Member

Posts: 35I think Bella was called Julie when she working at Coddington.
Originally Posted by MrBao
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-24 07:31 #40074Senior Member

Posts: 346Wall Nut NooTon
It's a decent place I tried it. My gut feeling tells me it is not going to be a routine FS place.
Originally Posted by JSully168
[View Original Post]
In other words unless you have multiple visits to establish yourself I would say it's a no still.
I m guessing everyone does have price but better value can be found elsewhere and of course YMMV.
-
05-16-24 06:53 #40073Senior Member

Posts: 42Thanks for the clarification!
Ahh, this makes sense.
Originally Posted by JoeBujian
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the clarification!
-
05-15-24 23:43 #40072Senior Member

Posts: 385Summer
I'm pretty sure Summer was Kiki at Devens.
Originally Posted by JoeBujian
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-24 18:23 #40071Senior Member

Posts: 518Summer I do not know.
Originally Posted by JoeBujian
[View Original Post]
But Bella at KC is Linda at Quincy Coddington and another location. Slipping my mind. I have to see Blue Ocean Linda. Could be same person.
-
05-15-24 16:31 #40070Senior Member

Posts: 170Summery
They are not the same Summer. The Summer at KC is the artist formerly known as Niko at Eastern in Waltham. The thing that the two have in common is that they both are fan favorites on this board. I cannot help you out on the Linda question.
Originally Posted by MikeApple
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-24 16:17 #40069Senior Member

Posts: 28That answers, thanks. Will give it another try. CFS or BBFS?
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-24 14:57 #40068Senior Member

Posts: 42Confused by this
I'm confused.
Originally Posted by MrBao
[View Original Post]
Are you saying the Summer that works at Blue Ocean in Waltham also works at KC?
Are you saying the Linda that works at Blue Ocean in Waltham also works at KC?
-
05-15-24 14:44 #40067Senior Member

Posts: 28Anyone specific for FS?
I had FS up there when it first opened several times but the girl apparently is no longer there. Seems to be a lot of turnover up there. Follow ups and no go on FS thus far.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
Anyone in particular FS now?
-
05-15-24 13:45 #40066Senior Member

Posts: 28Anyone elFS
Anyone in particular up there for FS at this point? I had FS up there with one girl who apparently isn't there anymore. Just saw Tina up there today and HE only.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




