Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 123 of 552 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 173 223 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 8271
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6441

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    I saw Anya at Pandoras.

    Very sensual HJ. I asked for a blowjob but she says she doesn't provide those at the club.

    She covered junior up but he went limp in the condom. Back to hot HJ till completion. I went to give her the 150. She gave me back 20 because it was just a HJ. That was a first.

    You can find her at pandoras.
    One time I fumbled a $20 while counting out the cash to pay Anya. She picked in up and handed it to me.

    One time I accidentally gave Naomi $60 for just one dance. She got $60 that day.

    One time before the cash machine, I got dances from Paisley. I was all hot and bothered afterwords and looking for satisfaction. Martina took me to the back, and somehow got $180 out of me for an HJ. I typically gave her $120. That was the last time I got dances from her. She has since quit approaching me. Naomi still gets my business.

  2. #6440

    Anya

    I saw Anya at Pandoras.

    Very sensual HJ. I asked for a blowjob but she says she doesn't provide those at the club.

    She covered junior up but he went limp in the condom. Back to hot HJ till completion. I went to give her the 150. She gave me back 20 because it was just a HJ. That was a first.

    You can find her at pandoras.

  3. #6439
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    She will suck and fuck.
    What did you drop for it?

  4. #6438

    Going to venture to Kittens

    Couple buds trying to mix it up from the usual late night Pandora's stop after a few at the bar. Anyone during night shift we should keep an eye out for? I'm more of the Ava, Naomi, Harlow, Allie train vs the Monse one. Appreciate any intel.

  5. #6437
    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheJump2  [View Original Post]
    Whats the ig?
    https://www.instagram.com/mariiahh37...FuMXBpam16Yg==

  6. #6436
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmith9  [View Original Post]
    Anyone bust one in Mariah? I would love to get at that. That girls is gorgeous, her insta is awesome. Will she put out, or would it be a waste of time and money?
    Whats the ig?

  7. #6435
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmith9  [View Original Post]
    Anyone bust one in Mariah? I would love to get at that. That girls is gorgeous, her insta is awesome. Will she put out, or would it be a waste of time and money?
    She will suck and fuck.

  8. #6434

    Monse

    Monse just sucked the cum out of my dick for 150.

  9. #6433

    Mariah

    Anyone bust one in Mariah? I would love to get at that. That girls is gorgeous, her insta is awesome. Will she put out, or would it be a waste of time and money?

  10. #6432

    Licking Pussy in the Club

    I love eating out a pussy in the club.

    Monse, Luna, Liz, Diamond and Anta are my favorites.

  11. #6431
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    Watch out, sometimes she'll puke during a good face fucking.
    My wang no pornstar wang.

    I go see Mimi at Pandora. She say she fuck me. She give handjob. I cum fast before she get condom on. Hahaha. She talk dirty make me cum fast.

  12. #6430

    Kittens

    Went and saw a nice fake ass, she wasn't on stage just giving dances, possibly Afro Latina. I think the name was Rayna. Anyone have some info? Or the Asian girl that just gives dances.

  13. #6429
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I try. Wang not get hard enough. She suck wang good.
    Watch out, sometimes she'll puke during a good face fucking.

  14. #6428
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I try. Wang not get hard enough. She suck wang good.
    Put coronaLime in the cocoButt.

  15. #6427
    Quote Originally Posted by Calous  [View Original Post]
    Went to Pandoras today. (Birthday weekend). Had dances with all the girls, Got Ava to give me a handjob (God I wanted to fuck her). After that I saw Monse. Pricier than I expected, but paid dividends. She gave me her number and bragged to all the girls about my size. So every girl wanted a piece. Was enjoying myself, got blown by 3 more, then a cute black chick with a petite body and banging curves wanted her piece. She quoted really high, told her I would have to pass. She came back later after seeing me play with others and said she would give me a Birthday special on a hh. Asked if he BJ was covered or bare, she said everything covered. Passed again, told her I preferred BBBJ. 30 minutes later she said she would at that price. So she took me back to a VIP room. And bamn nothing we talked about. Had to move the couch for the camera, couldn't undress because of camera and she hopped on but no naked as she said she would, no BJ at all because of camera. Basically $300 down the tube. She did reverse cow girl with my clothes on but couldn't really she her body, I called it off after 15 minutes because I wasn't into it. With Monse I had fucked her all around the room, she was told others could see us and hear us through the curtain. Was really let down, so I left. If I didn't get jipped by her I would have dropped a lot more cash. Too bad.
    Next time, just stick with Monse and the girls she suggests.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape