Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 8263
-
05-20-24 15:34 #6433Regular Member

Posts: 4Mariah
Anyone bust one in Mariah? I would love to get at that. That girls is gorgeous, her insta is awesome. Will she put out, or would it be a waste of time and money?
-
05-19-24 20:02 #6432Senior Member

Posts: 653Licking Pussy in the Club
I love eating out a pussy in the club.
Monse, Luna, Liz, Diamond and Anta are my favorites.
-
05-19-24 16:13 #6431I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878My wang no pornstar wang.
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]
I go see Mimi at Pandora. She say she fuck me. She give handjob. I cum fast before she get condom on. Hahaha. She talk dirty make me cum fast.
-
05-18-24 13:13 #6430Senior Member

Posts: 52Kittens
Went and saw a nice fake ass, she wasn't on stage just giving dances, possibly Afro Latina. I think the name was Rayna. Anyone have some info? Or the Asian girl that just gives dances.
-
05-18-24 00:23 #6429Senior Member

Posts: 281Watch out, sometimes she'll puke during a good face fucking.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-24 22:58 #6428Senior Member

Posts: 118Put coronaLime in the cocoButt.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-24 18:35 #6427Senior Member

Posts: 175Next time, just stick with Monse and the girls she suggests.
Originally Posted by Calous
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-24 18:03 #6426I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878I try. Wang not get hard enough. She suck wang good.
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-24 14:22 #6425Senior Member

Posts: 274How much?
Feel free to PM. How much did you spend with Daisha? How much did you offer Jane?
Originally Posted by FakeGnus
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-24 11:59 #6424Senior Member

Posts: 179And her name was?.
Sounds like "Entice". She scammed me several months ago. Promised me everything, went to a room, I gave her the money (my mistake) and then her promises immediatly turned into "I didn't promise that" !!
Originally Posted by Calous
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-24 11:27 #6423Senior Member

Posts: 653You must have a huge dick. How big is it?
Originally Posted by Calous
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-24 11:18 #6422Senior Member

Posts: 282Night report
I went to Pandoras last night.
Tried to get extras from Lily, Jane, Julia and Bunny.
They all shot me down.
I got a HJ and pussy play from Daisha.
I am interested in Melly. Does anyone have anything to report?
-
05-17-24 11:13 #6421Senior Member

Posts: 282I wish I could afford 1 handjob, 3 blowjobs and see monse in one trip. Even if I could, I would be limp after the first shot.
Originally Posted by Calous
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-24 22:56 #6420Senior Member

Posts: 33Don't know her name. I couldn't hear shit. Getting old. Young black chick. Fake tits real petite and banging body. She says she works days normally.
Originally Posted by RandyDarwin
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-24 22:51 #6419Senior Member

Posts: 224Name of scammer please
And her name was?
Originally Posted by Calous
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





